Jump to content


Do I have time to get the Foch 155?

foch 155

  • Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

WarMongers #81 Posted Aug 22 2017 - 06:48

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 11967 battles
  • 784
  • Member since:
    05-20-2014

View Post_Reynolds_Wrap_, on Aug 17 2017 - 18:13, said:

I just got mine and I'm afraid to say it's garbage,it was probably one of the worst wot decisions I've ever made.  I cannot make it work AT ALL. Fully aimed shots miss,vanish,bounce or whatever. Good luck with yours hopefully you can make it work.

 

Got it a few A few days ago and played 82 games with a 62% win rate so far.  One perk crew as I umm never played the line.... 

 

Been using A few clips of HE as well as they are great fun when they pen.

 

Game from yesterday that had Meathead in it.  Playing aggressive like I do in the ISU-122-44 as well.

 

http://wotreplays.com/site/3774892#ruinberg-warmongers-amx_50_foch_155

 

The real keeper in the line is this OP tier three....

Played 65 games in it to get the foch crew 6th sense....lol

 

http://wotreplays.com/site/3770876#mines-warmongers-fcm_36_pak_40

 

 


Edited by WarMongers, Aug 22 2017 - 06:55.


X_Soviet_X #82 Posted Aug 22 2017 - 11:57

    Captain

  • Players
  • 17692 battles
  • 1,013
  • [SOYUZ] SOYUZ
  • Member since:
    04-24-2012
Or you could go cut some grass help someone out make some money and save yourself the head ache. Time worth a lot of money at least to me. 

Cruiser133 #83 Posted Aug 22 2017 - 15:20

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 27836 battles
  • 447
  • [FIFO] FIFO
  • Member since:
    05-28-2013
I free xp'd the last 20k as my sanity is worth more to me. I finally have the 155 parked and waiting for a camo sale. Played only 3 battles with it as I am totally burned out on the line for now.

Fiend_73 #84 Posted Aug 22 2017 - 16:51

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 47956 battles
  • 210
  • Member since:
    08-05-2012

View PostCruiser133, on Aug 22 2017 - 14:20, said:

I free xp'd the last 20k as my sanity is worth more to me. I finally have the 155 parked and waiting for a camo sale. Played only 3 battles with it as I am totally burned out on the line for now.

 

I free xp'd the entire tier 9. Ain't nobody got time fo' dat.

Horrible TD line. Crappy gun arcs and I've fired more ghost shells in French TD's than any other vehicle or nation in just this grind, and I've played a lot of TDs.



Newbie_Wallet_Warrior #85 Posted Yesterday, 05:59 PM

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 36906 battles
  • 49
  • Member since:
    09-20-2014

OK so now that we are establishing what we know that we're going to need to get to the tank.

about skills and perks

what five would you choose for each crew member


Edited by Newbie_Wallet_Warrior, Yesterday, 05:59 PM.


Schindlers_Stink_Fist #86 Posted Today, 05:55 AM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 16514 battles
  • 1,188
  • [FIFO] FIFO
  • Member since:
    08-21-2011

View PostFiend_73, on Aug 22 2017 - 07:51, said:

 

I free xp'd the entire tier 9. Ain't nobody got time fo' dat.

Horrible TD line. Crappy gun arcs and I've fired more ghost shells in French TD's than any other vehicle or nation in just this grind, and I've played a lot of TDs.

 

I free xp'd the entire line. lmbo

 

The 155 has the derpiest gun I've ever seen on a TD. Never have I bounced or just completely missed with a TD this much before. The gun is one of the most unreliable I have ever seen. It's so bad sometimes I actually start laughing during games sometimes. I completely missed a Grille 15, in the open, with 2 rounds from 100m away. Then proceded to critically hit the broadside of an E4 with an entire clip. LOL 



TankFullOfBourbon #87 Posted Today, 07:10 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 20546 battles
  • 4,381
  • [DHO6] DHO6
  • Member since:
    08-10-2013

View PostX_Soviet_X, on Aug 22 2017 - 11:57, said:

Or you could go cut some grass help someone out make some money and save yourself the head ache. Time worth a lot of money at least to me.

 

And with all that money, please buy a couple of comma signs.

WorldConqueror #88 Posted Today, 07:15 AM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 28538 battles
  • 1,314
  • [FIFO] FIFO
  • Member since:
    02-19-2011

View PostNewbie_Wallet_Warrior, on Aug 23 2017 - 17:59, said:

OK so now that we are establishing what we know that we're going to need to get to the tank.

about skills and perks

what five would you choose for each crew member

 

BIA, camo, repairs, 6th sense/gun handling skills/safe stowage, situational awareness/deadeye/clutch braking/FF





Also tagged with foch 155

3 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 1 anonymous users


    cenyth