I have a discord group for people want to toon with unicums

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

MountainGoatNoName #121 Posted Aug 31 2017 - 03:01

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 9736 battles
  • [ATKRE] ATKRE
Grandbattle count down channel created https://discord.gg/WdYcU9H everyone can invite people to this channel .

Edited by MountainGoatNoName, Aug 31 2017 - 03:01.

MountainGoatNoName #122 Posted Sep 01 2017 - 12:03

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 9736 battles
  • [ATKRE] ATKRE

Adopt a puppie for a week channel created.

Syko_ - Today at 8:52 PM
@everyone

Bluenicum/wannabe unicum available for adoption! I've been playing the game for almost two years now and I'm happy with my progress so far, but I still have quite a ways to go to be more competitive, to the levels that I desire to achieve. I've been approaching 3k recent WN8 slowly but steadily, and I've recovered my winrate back to about 60% after being in a 2200/~56% slump for several months. My goal is to reach about 3000/~65% recents and develop the consistency skills to maintain that level.

I do, however, want a suitable tutor who can help me improve my game to reach these goals, since I'm honestly the type of person who needs one-on-one coaching for this kind of BS.  Some of the main things I feel I need to work on are decision making in all stages of the game, as well as positioning, team comp reading, et cetera... other things I fail to remember since it's almost 4 in the morning as I write this.

My in-game name is the same as my Discord, but with an underscore attached to the end. Shoot me a message either on here or in-game!

MountainGoatNoName #123 Posted Sep 02 2017 - 13:15

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 9736 battles
  • [ATKRE] ATKRE

looking for good oceania players to platoon :)

And tierX platoons to count down grand battle

Edited by MountainGoatNoName, Sep 02 2017 - 13:27.

MountainGoatNoName #124 Posted Sep 05 2017 - 01:40

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 9736 battles
  • [ATKRE] ATKRE

https://clips.twitch.tv/TenuousProductiveBibimbapNotATK

Need more unicums to teach me and other avid learners.

Edited by MountainGoatNoName, Sep 05 2017 - 02:32.

MountainGoatNoName #125 Posted Sep 06 2017 - 14:29

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 9736 battles
  • [ATKRE] ATKRE

Interesting 103b video. Can anyone explain 103B armor ? Or a pen test someday?
BananaCannon-Today at 7:29 PM
sub-120mm aim for the shovel (lower half) with HEAT and it'll pen usually... if that's hidden shoot the hatch. If you have 120mm caliber and above then anything on the roof will overmatch and pen as well. Don't shoot the spaced armor shield if you can avoid it, but some higher cal guns can pen it anyway. If you have any of the side with just about any caliber then aim for that instead.

MountainGoatNoName-Today at 1:29 AM

@BananaCannon @Cody Menz I guess it's still hard to pen due to 272 effective armor and space armor for 120mm + caliber guns after watching wotguru's video.

Edited by MountainGoatNoName, Sep 06 2017 - 14:38.

MountainGoatNoName #126 Posted Sep 11 2017 - 07:02

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 9736 battles
  • [ATKRE] ATKRE

Secrets for camo net maus :bush:

BananaCannon-Today at 6:20 AM

here is the entire match with comms https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrZhzPGZmFQ

the 2 cap on muro is in an open field so the meta on defense is to keep high camo tanks in bushes in a position that spots the cap, and then sniping tanks behind it can simply shoot them to reset and bleed. If the enemy is able to eliminate your spotters by blind fire or yoloing a tank in to proxy range then you no longer have vision and are forced to push your own tanks out into their snipers. This is how attackers generally turn the tide of the muro defense advantage. BUT apparently a maus in a bush, with trees knocked over them for additional camo and camo net and crew, can hide in that bush effectively and can only be spotted in close proximity (where enemies would die for the spots). Even if them manage to spot and kill the maus, the t100lt can hug the wreck and wrecks of tanks do not count as hard cover for spotting checks. So, effectively we have cap spotting that cannot be removed easily. Plus with me in my is-7 and a similar setup in the south they spent so much time blind firing at what they thought was a medium tank that they could not effectively attack the south knowing that we had vision. Instead they have to pressure the one cap which is much more brawly, and can be easily reset by our double CGCs. It's a pretty cancerous defense, but it's also very effective - especially when the enemy only has 8 minutes to break it. Near the end of the match our caller was confused by a bug that said the 2 cap was being capped even though it was the 1 cap, which is the only reason the game was so close. If we had left our maus camo'd, had both our arty aiming north, and also not shifted so many tanks south it would not be close.(edited)

Edited by MountainGoatNoName, Sep 11 2017 - 07:03.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users