Jump to content


Yellow "Slash,"?


  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Flaxin_Waxin #1 Posted Aug 10 2017 - 23:35

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 691 battles
  • 64
  • Member since:
    08-02-2017

Hey Guys.

 

I'm back again with what is probably a stupid question. Just finished up a match on Mines. Nothing too special, got my second Pascucci's Medal for hunting the sneaky scumbags, but nothing too fantastic. However, in the post-battle results screen, the Pascucci's Medal has a bright yellow slash mark behind it. I've never seen this before, what does it mean?

 

 

Thanks for the Help

 

Flaxin_Waxin :harp:



XVM_Camo_Net_ #2 Posted Aug 10 2017 - 23:44

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 13157 battles
  • 293
  • [NICO] NICO
  • Member since:
    04-06-2012
it means it's considered an 'epic medal'. You'll notice it as well with radly walters and pool's medals and that stuff.

Flaxin_Waxin #3 Posted Aug 10 2017 - 23:47

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 691 battles
  • 64
  • Member since:
    08-02-2017

View PostXVM_Camo_Net_, on Aug 10 2017 - 23:44, said:

it means it's considered an 'epic medal'. You'll notice it as well with radly walters and pool's medals and that stuff.

 

Ah, thank you. Not sure why I never noticed it before....

dominator_98 #4 Posted Aug 11 2017 - 00:08

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 12788 battles
  • 794
  • [O-VER] O-VER
  • Member since:
    12-08-2014

View PostFlaxin_Waxin, on Aug 10 2017 - 16:47, said:

 

Ah, thank you. Not sure why I never noticed it before....

 

It only shows up the first time you earn that medal on that particular tank. So if you get a second pascucci's on the same tank there won't be a stripe.

XVM_Camo_Net_ #5 Posted Aug 11 2017 - 00:22

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 13157 battles
  • 293
  • [NICO] NICO
  • Member since:
    04-06-2012

View Postdominator_98, on Aug 10 2017 - 16:08, said:

 

It only shows up the first time you earn that medal on that particular tank. So if you get a second pascucci's on the same tank there won't be a stripe.

 

no.........not at all...... Iv'e gotten a pascucci's 5 times on the same tank and it still had it

Demonic_Angel_of_Death #6 Posted Aug 11 2017 - 00:25

    Major

  • Players
  • 2142 battles
  • 3,764
  • [DEMON] DEMON
  • Member since:
    09-29-2012

View PostFlaxin_Waxin, on Aug 10 2017 - 17:47, said:

 

Ah, thank you. Not sure why I never noticed it before....

 

Because you only have 2 epic medals, and 2 of the same type at that...

 

Don't feel bad though, 2 epic medals at 112 battles is actually pretty good... (If you want to hunt medals that is, if not, then they don't really matter)



Flaxin_Waxin #7 Posted Aug 11 2017 - 02:21

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 691 battles
  • 64
  • Member since:
    08-02-2017

View PostDemonic_Angel_of_Death, on Aug 11 2017 - 00:25, said:

 

Because you only have 2 epic medals, and 2 of the same type at that...

 

Don't feel bad though, 2 epic medals at 112 battles is actually pretty good... (If you want to hunt medals that is, if not, then they don't really matter)

 

I like shiny things, so it's all good :medal:




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users