Jump to content


Ransacking


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Heinz__Guderian #1 Posted Aug 11 2017 - 04:25

    Private

  • Players
  • 22715 battles
  • 8
  • [GSH] GSH
  • Member since:
    09-17-2011
My clan took a province today, the first day of the new campaign. Why in the world are we unable to ransack the province?

bockscar43 #2 Posted Aug 11 2017 - 04:32

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 24621 battles
  • 944
  • [PL1AR] PL1AR
  • Member since:
    01-01-2015
Is Rome next?

Heinz__Guderian #3 Posted Aug 11 2017 - 04:35

    Private

  • Players
  • 22715 battles
  • 8
  • [GSH] GSH
  • Member since:
    09-17-2011
Haha, no. We merely landed in our normal territory from tier 6, and ended up taking a province 2 hours later than we expected... We had people staying up til like 2 in the morning their time just to save us from penalizing ourselves.

We want to burn the province and go to an earlier time. For some reason the ransack option isnt appearing.

Bsan77 #4 Posted Aug 11 2017 - 04:41

    Captain

  • Players
  • 12878 battles
  • 1,000
  • [OTTER] OTTER
  • Member since:
    07-07-2013
Wait until the end of the hour, you should have full control by then. If it's been over an hour since you took it, you can't. You have to burn them within an hour of taking them.

Bomber2994 #5 Posted Aug 11 2017 - 05:00

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 20084 battles
  • 77
  • [RS] RS
  • Member since:
    08-19-2012

View PostBsan77, on Aug 10 2017 - 22:41, said:

Wait until the end of the hour, you should have full control by then. If it's been over an hour since you took it, you can't. You have to burn them within an hour of taking them.

 

are they doing that this time? I know in previous seasons it was like that, but last season you could ransack whenever as long as it was less than 24 hours after you took it.

Bsan77 #6 Posted Aug 11 2017 - 05:04

    Captain

  • Players
  • 12878 battles
  • 1,000
  • [OTTER] OTTER
  • Member since:
    07-07-2013

View PostBomber2994, on Aug 10 2017 - 22:00, said:

 

are they doing that this time? I know in previous seasons it was like that, but last season you could ransack whenever as long as it was less than 24 hours after you took it.

 

From what I've heard it's one hour, and you can only burn one, I know that for sure.

Bomber2994 #7 Posted Aug 11 2017 - 06:08

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 20084 battles
  • 77
  • [RS] RS
  • Member since:
    08-19-2012

View PostHeinz__Guderian, on Aug 10 2017 - 22:25, said:

My clan took a province today, the first day of the new campaign. Why in the world are we unable to ransack the province?

 

I looked to see which province you took and it looks like the one you took ,"Traverse City", will be a permanent landing zone. You are not able to ransack landing zones.

 

View PostBsan77, on Aug 10 2017 - 23:04, said:

 

From what I've heard it's one hour, and you can only burn one, I know that for sure.

 

Just tried to ransack a piece we took 3 hours ago and it was willing to let me do it. Guess they got rid of the 1 hour rule. Based on what i remember from last season though, there is a 24 hour cool down between ransacks.

Heinz__Guderian #8 Posted Aug 11 2017 - 06:32

    Private

  • Players
  • 22715 battles
  • 8
  • [GSH] GSH
  • Member since:
    09-17-2011

ughhh that's so obnoxious. We had the bad luck of taking a permanent landing zone and therefore couldn't ransack? -.- what a pain....

 



sidewinderwill #9 Posted Aug 11 2017 - 17:17

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 46559 battles
  • 104
  • [SIDE] SIDE
  • Member since:
    04-28-2013
Ransacking allows wargaming to pay out less gold over time




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users