Tankrewards not issuing garage slots from July missions?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

_Brew_ #1 Posted Aug 11 2017 - 05:27

Captain

• Players
  • 16180 battles
  • [RELSH] RELSH

I selected x5 garage slots for my reward.  I got all my other rewards for every tier, but no x5 garage slots.

Anyone else getting this?

_Katyusha___ #2 Posted Aug 11 2017 - 06:03

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 8443 battles

same happened to everyone who chose garage slots, it appears. Happened to me, btw there is another topic about it.

Now that i think, garage slots will be half gold price tomorrow, can we have double tankrewards garage slots if are paid tomorrow?

_Brew_ #3 Posted Aug 11 2017 - 13:47

Captain

• Players
  • 16180 battles
  • [RELSH] RELSH

Well, hopefully we can get an official response soon.  I have tanks I want to buy and need the slots to put them in.  I didn't play all month and get 92 points just to be shorted my selected rewards.  Hopefully WG realizes this is not a one-off event, but that they really screwed up by not giving the garage slots to anyone.

Wish we could get official responses to issues like these.  At least acknowledging there is a problem and they are working on correcting it, maybe an ETA when we can expect to have our slots added.  I still don't have a response to my ticket (maybe I used the wrong topic for the ticket?  Game Support is what I chose, because I couldn't think of what else it would be under.  Account support maybe?).

_Brew_ #4 Posted Aug 11 2017 - 17:03

Captain

• Players
  • 16180 battles
  • [RELSH] RELSH

View Post_Katyusha___, on Aug 11 2017 - 00:03, said:

same happened to everyone who chose garage slots, it appears. Happened to me, btw there is another topic about it.

Now that i think, garage slots will be half gold price tomorrow, can we have double tankrewards garage slots if are paid tomorrow?

I'd just like the 5 slots that I am owed, or the 1500 gold comp for the slots.  I hope everyone else who didn't get their reward also wrote a ticket.  I hope they are flooded with tickets about it, at least then they have to address the issue.  Maybe even a WG employee get on here and give us an update about the mess up and how long it will take to fix.

In the future they'd be better off just making the missions award gold for completion and leaving the whole tankrewards website alone, because it clearly is buggy and doesn't work.  I can't recall a single month when there wasn't something wrong with tankrewards pay outs for somebody in one way or another (I'm sure the forum history is filled with complaints).

I also wish they'd get to my ticket in the queue.  I feel like I'm on hold with the credit card company on the phone or something:

We are experiencing an unusually high call volume today.  Your call is very important to us, stay on the line and it will be answered in the order in which it was received.

Mischiff64 #5 Posted Aug 11 2017 - 18:30

Private

• -Players-
  • 6091 battles

Yep, still waiting on my garage slots as well.

Seems to be a common issue.  Hopefully it is rectified sometime soon.

Cheers!

Mis

_Brew_ #6 Posted Aug 11 2017 - 20:24

Captain

• Players
  • 16180 battles
  • [RELSH] RELSH

View PostMischiff64, on Aug 11 2017 - 12:30, said:

Yep, still waiting on my garage slots as well.

Seems to be a common issue.  Hopefully it is rectified sometime soon.

Cheers!

Mis

Make sure to write a ticket to the support staff.  The more tickets they get the more likely they are to remedy the situation in a timely fashion.

_Brew_ #7 Posted Aug 11 2017 - 20:32

Captain

• Players
  • 16180 battles
  • [RELSH] RELSH
Hey, they finally added the slots.  Looks like the tickets worked and support realized it.

Mischiff64 #8 Posted Aug 11 2017 - 23:21

Private

• -Players-
  • 6091 battles
Yup, got mine too.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users