Jump to content


Tankrewards - Is it worth it?


  • Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

Chip61 #1 Posted Aug 11 2017 - 20:40

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 32263 battles
  • 107
  • [DX2] DX2
  • Member since:
    08-04-2013

I just went to the tankrewards.com website to have a look at everything I've gotten from the site just for playing the game and completing the missions. I was kind of surprised how many people I talk to in game don't bother with it. For those of you who don't do it or don't know about it, this is what I have gotten so far:

 

Tanks

M4 Improved

Ram II

T34-85M

T26E5 Patriot

Pz Kpfw III Aust. K

Churchill III

 

Gold For Tanks I already owned

Ram II

Dicker Max

T-14

 

Misc.

Gold - 525

Garage Slots - 5

Barracks Slots - 32

Premium Days - 3

Personal Reserves - 37 (Not including the ones earned every time a mission was completed)

 

Equipment

Gun Laying Drive - 2

Medium Gun Rammer - 2

Vents Class 2 - 2

Vents Class 3 - 1

Vertical Stabilizer Mk 1 - 1

Vertical Stabilizer Mk 2 - 1

Medium Spall Liner - 2

Wet Ammo Rack Class 1 - 1

 

Food

Chocolate - 5

Buchty - 5

 

Small Repair Kits - 25

Small First Aid Kits - 25

Manual Fire Ext. - 25

 

Large Repair Kits - 48

Large First Aid Kits - 48

Auto Fire Ext. - 48

 

It's certainly worth it to me! Maybe this will change your mind about doing it or at least checking it out.

 

Disclaimer - I am a daily player, so you may not get as many rewards. I do not work for WG and did not receive any compensation for posting this. 

Vertical Stabilizer Mk 1 - 1

Lucudus58 #2 Posted Aug 11 2017 - 20:44

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 14267 battles
  • 157
  • [XILES] XILES
  • Member since:
    09-06-2015

View PostChip61, on Aug 11 2017 - 20:40, said:

I just went to the tankrewards.com website to have a look at everything I've gotten from the site just for playing the game and completing the missions. I was kind of surprised how many people I talk to in game don't bother with it. For those of you who don't do it or don't know about it, this is what I have gotten so far:

 

Tanks

M4 Improved

Ram II

T34-85M

T26E5 Patriot

Pz Kpfw III Aust. K

Churchill III

 

Gold For Tanks I already owned

Ram II

Dicker Max

T-14

 

Misc.

Gold - 525

Garage Slots - 5

Barracks Slots - 32

Premium Days - 3

Personal Reserves - 37 (Not including the ones earned every time a mission was completed)

 

Equipment

Gun Laying Drive - 2

Medium Gun Rammer - 2

Vents Class 2 - 2

Vents Class 3 - 1

Vertical Stabilizer Mk 1 - 1

Vertical Stabilizer Mk 2 - 1

Medium Spall Liner - 2

Wet Ammo Rack Class 1 - 1

 

Food

Chocolate - 5

Buchty - 5

 

Small Repair Kits - 25

Small First Aid Kits - 25

Manual Fire Ext. - 25

 

Large Repair Kits - 48

Large First Aid Kits - 48

Auto Fire Ext. - 48

 

It's certainly worth it to me! Maybe this will change your mind about doing it or at least checking it out.

 

Disclaimer - I am a daily player, so you may not get as many rewards. I do not work for WG and did not receive any compensation for posting this. 

Vertical Stabilizer Mk 1 - 1

 

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

1mp0ster #3 Posted Aug 11 2017 - 20:48

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 33284 battles
  • 1,045
  • [NVRDI] NVRDI
  • Member since:
    07-13-2013

I haven't kept track of everything I have gotten so far, but I just selected mine from last mission:

-Exelsior (already own but but need the gold for skill resets)

-Patriot (really wanted this one. YAY)

-7 x 2 hour 50% credits (impossible to get, these usually gain at least 1.75 million credits each)

-3 automatic fire extinguishers, will use

-6 other premium consumables, will sell

 

Is it worth it? Sometimes. I always look at the possible prizes before deciding to do it. The one before this had horrible prizes so it was not worth it, but this one definitely was.



HellsBells_ #4 Posted Aug 11 2017 - 20:53

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 27589 battles
  • 659
  • [HLBL] HLBL
  • Member since:
    04-03-2011
its worth it if your not trying to get points for it.

Chip61 #5 Posted Aug 11 2017 - 21:08

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 32263 battles
  • 107
  • [DX2] DX2
  • Member since:
    08-04-2013

View Post1mp0ster, on Aug 11 2017 - 11:48, said:

I haven't kept track of everything I have gotten so far, but I just selected mine from last mission:

-Exelsior (already own but but need the gold for skill resets)

-Patriot (really wanted this one. YAY)

-7 x 2 hour 50% credits (impossible to get, these usually gain at least 1.75 million credits each)

-3 automatic fire extinguishers, will use

-6 other premium consumables, will sell

 

Is it worth it? Sometimes. I always look at the possible prizes before deciding to do it. The one before this had horrible prizes so it was not worth it, but this one definitely was.

 

True, some are better than others, but for me, anything I get that I don't have to use credits, gold or cash is a bonus.

 

You can actually go to the site to see what you've earned from each set of missions since the site started. Just go to the pull down next to your user name and click on "My Tank Rewards History".



stalkervision #6 Posted Aug 11 2017 - 22:08

    Major

  • Players
  • 48393 battles
  • 7,564
  • Member since:
    11-12-2013
Not so much unless you need free tier 5 tanks.

ali3rd #7 Posted Aug 11 2017 - 22:14

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 16539 battles
  • 62
  • Member since:
    01-27-2014

For me:

Tanks

HT No 6

 

Gold For Tanks I already owned

Matild IV x2

T-28 w/ F30

Su-100Y x2

Strv m/42-57

 

and a bunch of equipment, consumables, gold, barracks, personal reserves



SonicAnatidae #8 Posted Aug 11 2017 - 22:19

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 2913 battles
  • 57
  • [ZSF] ZSF
  • Member since:
    12-30-2015

Why not?  The missions seem mostly like things you'll accomplish working up lines, or just playing. 

 

It may be different for highbies, but for lowbies, like me, I'm great with free gear/tanks, regardless of level. 

 

 



lukzomg1 #9 Posted Aug 11 2017 - 22:22

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 38132 battles
  • 806
  • Member since:
    04-07-2013

View PostHellsBells_, on Aug 11 2017 - 19:53, said:

its worth it if your not trying to get points for it.

 

And you do get points for it anyways if you simply play the game.  Its free stuff.

1mp0ster #10 Posted Aug 11 2017 - 23:15

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 33284 battles
  • 1,045
  • [NVRDI] NVRDI
  • Member since:
    07-13-2013

View Postlukzomg1, on Aug 11 2017 - 22:22, said:

 

And you do get points for it anyways if you simply play the game.  Its free stuff.

 

That is what I like the most. I got 70 points for this last one despite not even knowing what any of the missions to gain points actually were (I have given up on working toward missions since the new Missions tab). So anything earned from Tankrewards or any other missions are just bonuses for playing the game normally.

Nonamanadus #11 Posted Aug 11 2017 - 23:19

    Major

  • Players
  • 23236 battles
  • 2,770
  • [HBG] HBG
  • Member since:
    02-02-2013

Picked up an E25 after it was pulled from the store :)

 

Won a few other tanks, picked up tonnes of personal reserves & equipment.


Edited by Nonamanadus, Aug 11 2017 - 23:19.


darktemplardelta #12 Posted Aug 11 2017 - 23:21

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 3883 battles
  • 3
  • [USMC2] USMC2
  • Member since:
    01-18-2017
Has anyone received there prizes for the Dunkirk event I've only gotten the crew training personal reserves still waiting on the t14 and consumables I won.

1mp0ster #13 Posted Aug 12 2017 - 01:34

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 33284 battles
  • 1,045
  • [NVRDI] NVRDI
  • Member since:
    07-13-2013

View Postdarktemplardelta, on Aug 11 2017 - 23:21, said:

Has anyone received there prizes for the Dunkirk event I've only gotten the crew training personal reserves still waiting on the t14 and consumables I won.

 

I chose mine around noon CST today and received around 5pm CST. The premium consumables trickled in over time, but the Patriot, gold in place of Exelsior, and all Reserves came in at the estimated time.

darktemplardelta #14 Posted Aug 12 2017 - 01:38

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 3883 battles
  • 3
  • [USMC2] USMC2
  • Member since:
    01-18-2017

View Post1mp0ster, on Aug 12 2017 - 01:34, said:

 

I chose mine around noon CST today and received around 5pm CST. The premium consumables trickled in over time, but the Patriot, gold in place of Exelsior, and all Reserves came in at the estimated time.

I finally got them though not at the time that was stated took roughly 2 hours to get all the things I won.



Chip61 #15 Posted Aug 13 2017 - 10:19

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 32263 battles
  • 107
  • [DX2] DX2
  • Member since:
    08-04-2013

View Poststalkervision, on Aug 11 2017 - 13:08, said:

Not so much unless you need free tier 5 tanks.

 

Yes, there are mostly tier 5 tanks, but as you can see in my original post, I've gotten a few tier 6 tanks and even got a tier 8. 

the_Deadly_Bulb #16 Posted Aug 13 2017 - 15:37

    Captain

  • Players
  • 17379 battles
  • 1,396
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT
  • Member since:
    03-11-2014
Its worth every cent you pay for it. :trollface:

OLDIRTYBOMBER #17 Posted Aug 13 2017 - 16:07

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 6923 battles
  • 791
  • [E-T-D] E-T-D
  • Member since:
    09-05-2016

When getting a free tank requires completing dumb missions like "Win 10 games capturing enemy base in a french tank", "Damage 20 japan modules in a german tank and win the battle"  No, not even worth it.

 

View PostHellsBells_, on Aug 11 2017 - 20:53, said:

its worth it if your not trying to get points for it.

 

Basically this. 



Hurk #18 Posted Aug 13 2017 - 16:18

    Major

  • Players
  • 44651 battles
  • 13,630
  • [KGR] KGR
  • Member since:
    09-30-2012

since tank rewards came out, as a daily player, getting the constant bonuses and rewards, i have basically sped up my grinds about 30%. people that dont use reserves are crazy. 

prior to the reserve spam, it would normally take me about 150 battles to finish tier 9 tanks and unlock the tier 10. with the reserves thats normally below 100. its insanely good. 

this weekend for instance, with 5x and reserves, i had several 10k+ exp battles. 



Frog_of_the_North #19 Posted Aug 13 2017 - 17:00

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 23558 battles
  • 254
  • [W-UN2] W-UN2
  • Member since:
    01-08-2016

I'd say worth it. I only sometimes feel like I HAVE to play to hit the rewards I want.

 

Tanks:

SU-100Y

TOG II
Type 3 Chi-Nu Kai

Ram II

T-34-85M

Matilda IV

Churchill III

T28E with F30

T14
 

Gold:

About 5000 for tanks I previously received.

 

Boosters:

6 x 1 hr 200% Crew Booster

17 x 1 hr 300% Crew Booster

23 x 1 hr 50% Credit Booster

4 x 2 hr 25% Credit Booster

7 x 2 hr 50% Credit Booster

 

 

Consumables:

54 x Large Repair Kit

44 x Large First Aid Kit

44 x Auto Fire Extinguisher

15 x Case of Cola

10 x Chocolate

5 x Extra Combat Rations

5 x Pudding and Tea

 

Equipment:

2 x Coated Optics

3 x Med Caliber Gun Rammer

1 x Large Caliber Gun Rammer

1 x Improved Vents Class 3

1 x Enhanced Gun Laying Drive



bjorn1984 #20 Posted Aug 13 2017 - 19:05

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 18185 battles
  • 97
  • [-NXL-] -NXL-
  • Member since:
    09-01-2015
Just in tanks

T-14 (and got another for gold)
Dicker Max (got gold)
Churchill III
Excelsior
T28 w/ F30
Ram II
M4 Improved (sold for credits)
Strv M42/57

Yeah TR has been worth it. I gotten a ton of boosters, prem time, and equipment too. For this month I plan to grab another Churchill III for gold too.




2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users