What can be reported on PS4 game?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

GospelGamester #1 Posted Aug 12 2017 - 04:00

• -Players-
  • 0 battles
The other day I was playing WOT on PS4. I didn't have a headset plugged in so the sound came through my tv where others can hear. I heard what sounded like a young guy say to a young girl, I'm going to rape you! 

Thankfully my little boy did not hear. I didn't think that was appropriate--even if in done in a joking manner. I am not the word police and do not go around tattling on people, but I don't think that kind of talk should be allowed. I wasn't sure about reporting it--if any action would be taken or how to report it. I think the person was joking and they both laughed, but it could have escalated and I would not want anyone to experience anything like that. Is this something that can be reported and how should I go about that in the future? 

AndrewSledge #2 Posted Aug 12 2017 - 04:28

• -Players-
  • 28495 battles
Well, this is the PC forum...but you can submit a ticket to the PS4 team:

Console forums are here: http://forum-console.worldoftanks.com/?utm_source=global-nav&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=support

TLWiz #3 Posted Aug 13 2017 - 14:08

• -Players-
  • 18830 battles
Here's the rating for the WoT PS4 game your little boy plays: 

Content is generally suitable for ages 13 and up. May contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling and/or infrequent use of strong language.

Worland #4 Posted Aug 13 2017 - 15:31

• Players
  • 16671 battles
The voice chat on PS4 is rather annoying. Mostly little boys yelling at their sisters, babies crying, or kids getting ribbed by their parents. Throw in a few toxic, foul mouthed, teenagers or basement dwellers for good measure.

You can set the Voice Sound to "0" to turn it off.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users