What can be reported on PS4 game?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

GospelGamester #1 Posted Aug 12 2017 - 04:00

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

The other day I was playing WOT on PS4. I didn't have a headset plugged in so the sound came through my tv where others can hear. I heard what sounded like a young guy say to a young girl, I'm going to rape you! 

Thankfully my little boy did not hear. I didn't think that was appropriate--even if in done in a joking manner. I am not the word police and do not go around tattling on people, but I don't think that kind of talk should be allowed. I wasn't sure about reporting it--if any action would be taken or how to report it. I think the person was joking and they both laughed, but it could have escalated and I would not want anyone to experience anything like that. Is this something that can be reported and how should I go about that in the future? 

AndrewSledge #2 Posted Aug 12 2017 - 04:28

Captain

• -Players-
  • 25454 battles

Well, this is the PC forum...but you can submit a ticket to the PS4 team:

https://console.worldoftanks.com/support/ps4/

Console forums are here: http://forum-console.worldoftanks.com/?utm_source=global-nav&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=support

TLWiz #3 Posted Aug 13 2017 - 14:08

Major

• -Players-
  • 17346 battles
  • [DSSRT] DSSRT

Here's the rating for the WoT PS4 game your little boy plays: 

TEEN

Content is generally suitable for ages 13 and up. May contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling and/or infrequent use of strong language.

Worland #4 Posted Aug 13 2017 - 15:31

Major

• Players
  • 16506 battles
The voice chat on PS4 is rather annoying. Mostly little boys yelling at their sisters, babies crying, or kids getting ribbed by their parents. Throw in a few toxic, foul mouthed, teenagers or basement dwellers for good measure.

You can set the Voice Sound to "0" to turn it off.

GospelGamester #5 Posted Aug 13 2017 - 15:58

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

TLWiz, my little boy does not play WOT, but he was at home at the time. I am just glad he didn't hear. 

I keep the sound low enough to hear what's going on in the game, but not have to listen to the stuff coming through chat.

When some people get on there though, they come through much louder. I need to figure out if there is a setting to eliminate voice while still hearing sound and able to keep it that way at all times. I know how to do it once I'm put in a match, but I haven't got the hang of muting while driving and shooting yet. 

Edited by GospelGamester, Aug 13 2017 - 16:01.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users