• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

misterwit #41 Posted Aug 16 2017 - 21:08

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 12824 battles
  • [NOKAP] NOKAP

View PostSpirit_00, on Aug 13 2017 - 18:17, said:

As one responder on here said unicoms or higher PR folks don't want a skilled base MM as it would ruin the chit out of them having to face their own skills/stats and we can't have that.  He called it right and it's true of this forum, why do 99% of the players not come to this forum, because it's frowned upon by the higher skilled folks and unicoms for anyone to have a voice dissenting from their own, but that's why I come here it's fun to watch all of you who would rather see this game go into the bucket, then lose your precious stats lol.  I get a kick out of it.

This is a load of crap and I'll tell you why:

1. Many of the "99%" don't play the game enough to know how terrible their suggestions are, or view the game through the lense of an unskilled player and don't see how higher skilled players will use the changes in the future.

2. Many of their suggested changes are just based on really really false premises. Rigged MM, hacking that doesn't exist, calling fast tanks OP because they can flank heavies when the game barely even allows flanking.

3. The "1%" that does show up is often full of good players because they're dedicated to the game and have the experience and insight to actually discuss something. They want the game to get better, not just better for them.

4. It's a forum on the internet, there's a lot of trolls and they troll everyone good and bad and in between. if you can't accept it the internet is not a place for you.

5. WG doesn't listen to any of us anyway so you're fighting for attention no one's getting.

diego999 #42 Posted Aug 16 2017 - 21:38

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 29611 battles
  • [ACA] ACA

View PostSpirit_00, on Aug 16 2017 - 17:00, said:

Yah and you can see how WOT is thriving without it, sure, 1 server down can't dispute that fact, players  leaving left and right, can't dispute that fact.  Armored Warfare doesn't have the graphics this game has and it's realism is lacking that is why it hasn't taken off, not the SBMM that want so desperately to think.  You say it's not dying, blitz is now on Steam lol, this game will go there soon also.

RU server (20x our players) isn't losing players. EU server (10x our players) is actually growing. WoT is much, much more than the NA server.

For the second time, I never said SBMM killed AW. I said they tried it and didn't work. Please pay attention, you're starting to look like an idiot.

the_Deadly_Bulb #43 Posted Aug 17 2017 - 08:36

Major

• Players
  • 18378 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

View PostSpirit_00, on Aug 13 2017 - 10:17, said:

As one responder on here said unicoms or higher PR folks don't want a skilled base MM as it would ruin the chit out of them having to face their own skills/stats and we can't have that.  He called it right and it's true of this forum, why do 99% of the players not come to this forum, because it's frowned upon by the higher skilled folks and unicoms for anyone to have a voice dissenting from their own, but that's why I come here it's fun to watch all of you who would rather see this game go into the bucket, then lose your precious stats lol.  I get a kick out of it.

What a load of butthurt nonsense!

99% of players don't come here because they don't give a sh*t about a forum. Maybe its because they don't feel like helping anyone or maybe, unlike yourself, they have nothing to whine about. You honestly think people avoid the forums because unicums frown upon them participating?

Are you off your meds?

No one, regardless of skill level/PR/wn8, gives 2 sh*ts about what anyone else here thinks most of the time, and they never complain about them posting or participating. High skill/PR/wn8 players could care less how many tomatos, potatoes, or tinfoil hat jockeys post on the forums.

Some of the more rabid elitists would rather those players stayed out of anything beyond T-IV, but they don't care one way or another about who lurks here.

You probably do come here to get your kicks. Doesn't appear you have a lot of fun playing the game, so why would you care whether it keeps going or gets the plug pulled?

This time its me laughing at you. You and your butthurt.

Jarheadurpukes #44 Posted Aug 17 2017 - 08:48

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 17605 battles
  • [PSYCO] PSYCO
This game has come a long way since I started 3 years ago.  It still brings people in and outweighs and game such as AW which is basically PVE, and got awful just playing bots.  The naysayers will continue with their doom and gloom, but in the end its the people that ignore that garbage and continue to play is what keeps this game growing.  Wargaming as a whole has grown.  I enjoy both tanks and warships.  Its easy to just vent.  But teach someone this game and they will enjoy it, without the bickering, trolling and other grievers.  Focusing on the positive is what its all about.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users