UNFAIR MM 80 percent losses

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

Urabouttudie #21 Posted Aug 12 2017 - 15:53

Captain

• Players
  • 18366 battles

View PostFOADAHLS, on Aug 12 2017 - 04:05, said:

It seems that wot has an algorithm, for people they deem have bad behavior, how else in the  past few days would I lose 80 percent of the battles.  That is impossible without help from wot.  So, from this day forward, I refuse to spend any money on wot.  I will not!  It is time for WOT to make the game like it was before the whinners, the no money  i cannot buy or afford gold rounds.

I notice that I fire a gold round from a t110e4 on a lorriane, and it bounced several times.  this is only one example.   It has happened several times On several different tanks.  Where rounds have bounced even off the rear of a tank from a maus or my e100. This can only be from help from wot.

Therefore, I refuse to spend money, and from now on, I will make sure I ruin the game for others, as wot has ruined the game for me.

Dear Wargaming,

I would like to bring to your attention the above poster's extreme frustration with learning how to play your game. This player is so frustrated that he has come to your forum to let the rest of your players, namely US, know that he will be taking his frustration out on US as a result of your inaction regarding the mechanics tutorial aspects of your game.

However, this is not the point of why I am writing to you today. I only wanted to bring it to your attention that this player embodies all the reasons why I won't pay you any money either, until you either provide required instruction to your typical new player or implement ways to restrict their advancement if they lack the skill to advance.

Good day, Sir,

Urabouttudie

NIN11 #22 Posted Aug 12 2017 - 16:01

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 3565 battles
  • [-NIN-] -NIN-
He can always go back to tier 1 

_Schneller_Heinz_ #23 Posted Aug 12 2017 - 16:11

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 1931 battles

View PostUrabouttudie, on Aug 12 2017 - 15:53, said:

Dear Wargaming,

I would like to bring to your attention the above poster's extreme frustration with learning how to play your game. This player is so frustrated that he has come to your forum to let the rest of your players, namely US, know that he will be taking his frustration out on US as a result of your inaction regarding the mechanics tutorial aspects of your game.

However, this is not the point of why I am writing to you today. I only wanted to bring it to your attention that this player embodies all the reasons why I won't pay you any money either, until you either provide required instruction to your typical new player or implement ways to restrict their advancement if they lack the skill to advance.

Good day, Sir,

Urabouttudie

LMBO...Smile_veryhappy.gif

kalten00 #24 Posted Aug 12 2017 - 16:23

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 4816 battles
  • [HHOUR] HHOUR

View PostNIN11, on Aug 12 2017 - 10:01, said:

He can always go back to tier 1 

View PostUrabouttudie, on Aug 12 2017 - 09:53, said:

Dear Wargaming,

Good day, Sir,

Urabouttudie

​this is absolutely correct , my whole ist year or so I had no friends ,no advice I didn't even know about youtube until I got so pissed off I came here on the forums and snapped. I didn't know not to buy the Lowe my second week in , and I didn't get why people in chat went crazy when my red [edited]showed up in it. I'm doing better now but that's just because in time people showed me what sidscraping is , why there or invisitanks and other mechanics I didn't even suspect of existing. Now years later here I am and the knowledge is just now starting to make sense and I am able to do ok (barely) and contribute to my team. Some kind of tutorial needs to happen and not that [edited]drive stop shoot oh shoot the moving tank that's crap....need to do something for the mechanics so people understand.

CrazzyStreaker #25 Posted Aug 12 2017 - 16:42

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 5757 battles
  • [4SAKN] 4SAKN

View PostFOADAHLS, on Aug 12 2017 - 06:05, said:

It seems that wot has an algorithm, for people they deem have bad behavior, how else in the  past few days would I lose 80 percent of the battles.  That is impossible without help from wot.  So, from this day forward, I refuse to spend any money on wot.  I will not!  It is time for WOT to make the game like it was before the winners, the no money  i cannot buy or afford gold rounds.

I notice that I fire a gold round from a t110e4 on a lorriane, and it bounced several times.  this is only one example.   It has happened several times On several different tanks.  Where rounds have bounced even off the rear of a tank from a maus or my e100. This can only be from help from wot.

Therefore, I refuse to spend money, and from now on, I will make sure I ruin the game for others, as wot has ruined the game for me.

"i cannot buy or afford gold rounds"

WOT has a economy just like real life, if your going broke and cant afford ammo/repairs/consumables , your doing it all wrong .

your playing too many high tier games for starters and using too much premium ammo,

secondly your not doing enough damage in the games VS the tier of the tank you are using ,go back to tier 3 and start over and learn how WOT's economy works.

Thirdly Stop playing with 50% crews. :facepalm:

last months mission should have gotten you a T34-85M or 1.5 mil silver ,This was the easiest  mission ever (T34-85M makes great profits as well)

Rhadamanthuz #26 Posted Aug 12 2017 - 16:52

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 32029 battles

View PostRushingJaws, on Aug 12 2017 - 08:36, said:

These are the quality threads I come on the forum to read.

+1

​So miss -1's :harp:

bockscar43 #27 Posted Aug 12 2017 - 16:55

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 23970 battles
  • [PL1AR] PL1AR
Wots cheer leading squad is working as intended......me thinks you all protest to much or is this wots way of stopping protest?......

RenamedUser_1000495869 #28 Posted Aug 12 2017 - 17:16

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 28666 battles
  • [HAVOK] HAVOK

Gotta say what bot program do you use?

http://wotlabs.net/na/player/FOADAHLS

Who can average almost 4,000 battles in a single day?

ImaKillYou #29 Posted Aug 12 2017 - 17:24

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 23039 battles
  • [-GENT] -GENT

View PostAl_Capones_Gang, on Aug 12 2017 - 09:16, said:

wotlabs battle counter is borked.  OP averages 52 games a day.

RenamedUser_1000495869 #30 Posted Aug 12 2017 - 17:38

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 28666 battles
  • [HAVOK] HAVOK

View PostImaKillYou, on Aug 12 2017 - 09:24, said:

wotlabs battle counter is borked.  OP averages 52 games a day.

Rip, my stats are fine? why is his messed

Hellsfog #31 Posted Aug 12 2017 - 17:41

Major

• Players
  • 30203 battles
  • [REL2] REL2

View PostThePigSheFlies, on Aug 12 2017 - 08:01, said:

I haven't lost a single battle since Monday...

Hacker. 

View PostAl_Capones_Gang, on Aug 12 2017 - 11:16, said:

I was going to say that I didn't believe a lorraine could bounce multiple shots from and E4, with gold no less.  Then I saw you post and now I believe he could do it. 

Newbie_Wallet_Warrior #32 Posted Aug 12 2017 - 17:46

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 36906 battles
55 battles 70% win for me today.

I thank you for helping.

Tazilon #33 Posted Aug 12 2017 - 17:53

Major

• Players
  • 90731 battles
  • [-40-] -40-

View PostFOADAHLS, on Aug 12 2017 - 06:05, said:

It seems that wot has an algorithm, for people they deem have bad behavior, how else in the  past few days would I lose 80 percent of the battles.  That is impossible without help from wot.  So, from this day forward, I refuse to spend any money on wot.  I will not!  It is time for WOT to make the game like it was before the whinners, the no money  i cannot buy or afford gold rounds.

Or - you could just take the time to learn the game and how its mechanics work so you won't keep making posts like this.

CaptCaveman60 #34 Posted Aug 12 2017 - 18:02

Corporal

• Players
  • 49706 battles
  • [HOOD] HOOD
What i see is a bunch of wargaming trolls talking crap, everyone in this Forum know's MM, and RNG are broken. If you say anything else you are lying to yourself and others. 

bravo9er #35 Posted Aug 12 2017 - 18:16

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 14747 battles
  • [RDDT9] RDDT9
Wow, 6K battles and you already have 6 tier X tanks, most of which you free xp'ed by playing the many tier 8 premiums you own.  Buy lots of tier 8 premiums, buy lots of gold for converting free xp.  WG must love you.  You're like their dream customer.  Yeah, so why won't they let you win more?  Totally agree, that's not right man, lol.

Fbomb #36 Posted Aug 12 2017 - 18:19

Captain

• Players
  • 21147 battles

View PostCaptCaveman60, on Aug 12 2017 - 12:02, said:

What i see is a bunch of wargaming trolls talking crap, everyone in this Forum know's MM, and RNG are broken. If you say anything else you are lying to yourself and others. 

Those things are both true enough, but it doesn't excuse tier 5 players failing their way to 10, then having the nerve to offload blame

FOADAHLS #37 Posted Aug 12 2017 - 18:38

Private

• -Players-
  • 7135 battles

Once again, non combatants, making replies, on thing they really do not know, you  all who have never been in combat, really think this is real.  and I know the game mechanics,you basement dwellers.  You young ones, who do not support your teammates, letting them go out and not giving them support, wait until they die, then go.  So, I will play the game like you all, wait until you die, wait until you die then I will play.  Do, not help when help is called, I will not go right when you go left to destroy a target.  I will not fire my arty and where it is needed, just where I want to. 

I will play just like you who never, ever been in combat and think this is real, therefore enjoy your  screwed up playing.

But I will not join your  lemming trains, the disgusting we should go this way.  I  will just watch you fail.

Do not like, too bad, you  wannna be combatants, basement dwellers, who never seen real combat in your life.  Or if you have served in the military, you are a remf. a pogue, which means you were a  jock strap for us Infantry types.

kalten00 #38 Posted Aug 12 2017 - 18:41

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 4816 battles
  • [HHOUR] HHOUR

View PostFOADAHLS, on Aug 12 2017 - 12:38, said:

Once again, non combatants, making replies, on thing they really do not know, you  all who have never been in combat, really think this is real.  and I know the game mechanics,you basement dwellers.  You young ones, who do not support your teammates, letting them go out and not giving them support, wait until they die, then go.  So, I will play the game like you all, wait until you die, wait until you die then I will play.  Do, not help when help is called, I will not go right when you go left to destroy a target.  I will not fire my arty and where it is needed, just where I want to. 

I will play just like you who never, ever been in combat and think this is real, therefore enjoy your  screwed up playing.

But I will not join your  lemming trains, the disgusting we should go this way.  I  will just watch you fail.

Do not like, too bad, you  wannna be combatants, basement dwellers, who never seen real combat in your life.  Or if you have served in the military, you are a remf. a pogue, which means you were a  jock strap for us Infantry types.

Fnkin A

Buttknuckle #39 Posted Aug 12 2017 - 18:54

Captain

• Players
  • 38565 battles
  • [GOONZ] GOONZ

View PostFOADAHLS, on Aug 12 2017 - 12:05, said:

Dear OP, you are looking at this the wrong way from a glass half empty sort of perspective. Lets be honest, you're bad at this game, and losing 80% of your games should be the norm for someone who so rarely does anything to contribute to a team victory. You should be thanking the MM algorithm for working in your favor to let you have a 45% overall win rate.

NargilFenris #40 Posted Aug 12 2017 - 18:54

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 15494 battles

View PostFOADAHLS, on Aug 12 2017 - 11:38, said:

And now you are just trolling. Ok guys, pack it up and close it down.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users