How to apply for a landing zone?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

JakeTheMystic #1 Posted Aug 12 2017 - 23:38

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 17450 battles
  • [O-VER] O-VER
I have spent hours looking at guides and tutorials about clan wars and I have found nothing helpful. I have set search filters to find provinces I want to drop on. I click on the landing zone and nothing happens. I can see other clans dropping on it, I can see what time it starts and what map its on, but there is no apply button. We don't have any land currently on the map and it says that we can apply for up to four, but it doesnt give me any options when I have the land selected. Im a bit new to this..

xrays_ #2 Posted Aug 13 2017 - 00:19

Major

• Players
  • 41963 battles
  • [FELOW] FELOW

When you click on a Province where its Time Zone is not within the next hour (you can't chip on Provinces in the last hour before their Prime Time), a button should appear at the bottom of your screen called "Apply for a landing tournament". Click on that, then confirm your intent to join the tournament. I just checked, and for me, the button was not displaying, but the link did work, so perhaps there's a brower/map glitch?

x.

JakeTheMystic #3 Posted Aug 13 2017 - 04:07

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 17450 battles
  • [O-VER] O-VER

View PostRommel_Patton1948, on Aug 12 2017 - 14:48, said:

Moderated by Mezurashi.

Professor McGonagall: Well, thank you for that assessment, Mr Weasley. Perhaps it would be more useful if I were to transfigure Mr Potter and yourself into a pocket watch. That way, one of you might be on time. 

Edited by Mezurashi, Aug 13 2017 - 04:29.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users