Jump to content


Help!


  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

jishawa #1 Posted Aug 13 2017 - 06:21

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 2772 battles
  • 21
  • [_WOLF] _WOLF
  • Member since:
    10-22-2013

So, tonight I have been playing and only winning 1 or 2 matches out of every 10. And i am also very rarely able to contribute meaningfully due to getting RNG-ed to death or bullied out of my spots by my teammates. What can i do to improve? This is mainly in tiers 5-7.

 

Most of the time I am playing either lights or TDs and once in a while my KV-85.


Edited by jishawa, Aug 13 2017 - 15:52.


BigDollarBillz #2 Posted Aug 13 2017 - 06:25

    Captain

  • Players
  • 34370 battles
  • 1,926
  • [SBW] SBW
  • Member since:
    08-28-2011
Watch the good streamers, read the wiki here on the forums, find a good player or unicum that is willing to teach you things. I'm not a good player but I'd be willing to platoon with you, when I'm not doing things with the clan. Add me in game as a friend. I will be back on sometime in the morning.

Edited by BigDollarBillz, Aug 13 2017 - 06:26.


killerbambi #3 Posted Aug 13 2017 - 06:34

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 11098 battles
  • 4
  • [LOAD] LOAD
  • Member since:
    04-06-2014
watching youtubers might help you out or you could platoon up with good players and maybe get them to give you tips and tricks. :)

PanzerGruppenstaffe #4 Posted Aug 13 2017 - 06:38

    Captain

  • Players
  • 41479 battles
  • 1,388
  • Member since:
    03-06-2014
Keep in mind you will have to endure some painful streaks in this game...statistically everyone has them.

strenfoo #5 Posted Aug 13 2017 - 06:58

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 11862 battles
  • 1,074
  • [C_NTS] C_NTS
  • Member since:
    08-15-2015
Watch Zeven and LemmingRush, both on youtube and twitch

I_QQ_4_U #6 Posted Aug 13 2017 - 07:03

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 14074 battles
  • 1,798
  • Member since:
    10-17-2016
How many games did you play? If you played 10 then big deal, if you played 100 then yeah that's a real bad streak although it's virtually impossible to lose that much. If you're getting bullied by your team mates a lot then you are doing something wrong. It happens but in 11k games I've probably had it happen a dozen times. Like others have said watch other play on Youtube, you'll probably pick up some pointers.

Edited by I_QQ_4_U, Aug 13 2017 - 07:03.


Rake #7 Posted Aug 13 2017 - 08:39

    Major

  • Players
  • 49060 battles
  • 5,686
  • Member since:
    04-22-2011

View Postjishawa, on Aug 13 2017 - 00:21, said:

So, tonight I have been playing and only winning 1 or 2 matches out of every 10. And i am also very rarely able to contribute meaningfully due to getting RNG-ed to death or bullied out of my spots by my teammates. What can i do to improve? This is mainly in tiers 5-7.

 

If you're getting bullied out of your spots, as you say, it sounds to me like you're trying to take prime sniping spots away from actual snipers while you're in a tank that can't use them.  And if that's the case, do your job to help the team based on the tank you're in and stop thinking about your stats over your role.

BeanHoleBandit #8 Posted Aug 13 2017 - 08:49

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 14140 battles
  • 1,493
  • Member since:
    12-21-2014
2500 battles..  Looks like your doing great.. Your learning..   Stick to a tank you like the most.. Grind it up..  

I noticed there was a comment your taking spots from snipers but, your running TD's.. So I can't agree with that.. But I also noticed your spread out.. Also your going up in tiers so you will find better players..

Sadly you will see alot of blue and purple at tier 5.... They will tank your stats on purpose..   Good Luck.. Best Derp in the game OI.. But the T49 light will make u giggle. 

OldFrog75 #9 Posted Aug 13 2017 - 13:45

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 7765 battles
  • 1,823
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT
  • Member since:
    02-23-2017

View PostBeanHoleBandit, on Aug 13 2017 - 08:49, said:

Sadly you will see alot of blue and purple at tier 5.... They will tank your stats on purpose..   

What does this mean?



jishawa #10 Posted Aug 13 2017 - 15:51

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 2772 battles
  • 21
  • [_WOLF] _WOLF
  • Member since:
    10-22-2013

View PostRake, on Aug 13 2017 - 02:39, said:

 

If you're getting bullied out of your spots, as you say, it sounds to me like you're trying to take prime sniping spots away from actual snipers while you're in a tank that can't use them.  And if that's the case, do your job to help the team based on the tank you're in and stop thinking about your stats over your role.

 

I was in my Su-122-44, and got bullied out.

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users