Artillery Problems.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

mmccarrell #1 Posted Aug 13 2017 - 15:42

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 29609 battles
  • [-GNZ-] -GNZ-
Okay, this arty is EXTREMELY...EXTREMELY inaccurate. My G.W. E-100 hits maybe 1 in every 5 shots. I've had a perfect circle lined up on a target and the shells lands to the side or flies over the enemy. This is not just 1 game; I played this for 2 weeks straight and its terrible. It's not just the GWE, I have several other arties and they too are terrible, not to mention the fact they do little damage anymore, that I can live with, but with these inaccurate arties its almost impossible to finish the missions. 

ImABadTealREEEE #2 Posted Aug 13 2017 - 15:44

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 8396 battles
  • [FRAME] FRAME
bla bla bla bla another arty player crying nice tears

Clickez4Fun #3 Posted Aug 13 2017 - 16:01

Major

• Players
  • 27835 battles
  • [A-F] A-F
#ArtyLivesMatter

Shibadogdog #4 Posted Aug 13 2017 - 16:20

Corporal

• Players
  • 36079 battles
  • [DPS] DPS

View Postmmccarrell, on Aug 13 2017 - 14:42, said:

Okay, this arty is EXTREMELY...EXTREMELY inaccurate. My G.W. E-100 hits maybe 1 in every 5 shots. I've had a perfect circle lined up on a target and the shells lands to the side or flies over the enemy. This is not just 1 game; I played this for 2 weeks straight and its terrible. It's not just the GWE, I have several other arties and they too are terrible, not to mention the fact they do little damage anymore, that I can live with, but with these inaccurate arties its almost impossible to finish the missions. 

​interesting since the update I find they are way more accurate, just don't do much when they hit. 1 in 5 is pretty poor but are you taking into account the splash? Last battle in mine 1 for 10 / 12 splashes IE I damaged more tanks then shots fired. Maybe its just me but my win rate in that arty is 60%+

Edited by Shibadogdog, Aug 13 2017 - 16:20.

Winterpeger #5 Posted Aug 13 2017 - 16:46

Captain

• Players
  • 48315 battles
  • [DD-S] DD-S

View PostImABadTealREEEE, on Aug 13 2017 - 08:44, said:

bla bla bla bla another arty player crying nice tears

lol... still doesn't come close to the tears of the arty haters.

SIX_finger #6 Posted Aug 13 2017 - 19:20

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 14104 battles
tanks M&M,

View Postmmccarrell, on Aug 13 2017 - 15:42, said:

​have you tried the new G command, tanks some tyme get used too, I get dropped dumped a lot on when I'm winning big with arti and the DieMF algorithm boots me off the server

Deaf_Taz #7 Posted Aug 13 2017 - 21:42

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 12544 battles
  • [17] 17

View Postmmccarrell, on Aug 13 2017 - 08:42, said:

Sure it is happen sometimes and pretty much the same way I have but I found out why it happens.  Remember, it just the video game and some of it can be controlled by computer on mine and your shots.  Also, it can caused by uneven lies that can affect the shots shapes, so it pretty much have to makes a adjustment to get the shot the right way to the target.  Also, they don't want the shots to make look to easy.  One time, I have excellent target to the tank with in the middle, perfect circle and my shot came short which it is [edited]but there is nothing I can do about it.  It is controlled by computer shot setup!

Dogg_zilla #8 Posted Aug 13 2017 - 22:17

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 7400 battles

If you want better accuracy, you are going to have to get yourself closer to danger instead of sitting back in the very corner. 

Im a fan of Arty, but this is normal. But you cant just fire from across the map. If you want to hit something, you have to get a bit closer and try to use terrain to avoid being spotted. 

Remember that you are cloaked while reloading, so they will have trouble seeing you if you dont move or fire when they are within sight. 

If arty got any more accurate, it would be a laser from medium range. 

Edited by Dogg_zilla, Aug 13 2017 - 22:18.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users