So he team shoots me and rams me and i get fined?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

TheCannabist #1 Posted Aug 13 2017 - 16:35

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 24860 battles

Little kid got mad so he spams gold at my [edited]. It hits me, i keep going, so he brings his t1 heavy up and rams me and tries to flip me. I recover, still never shot or rammed him, and try to play on in my raped vehicle. He of course gets killed.

The end comes and not only am i out credits for a destroyed vehicles, AND the loss, but now I'm fined an additional 1000+ credits because a undisciplined little rager rams me and does a crappy job of it.

Yeah WOT, your system is great. TK arty, no blue, ram your teammates, you get to f them up AND cost them money AND put a bad mark on their name for team damage.

Sorry I bled on that tank, i was trying to be raped and beaten as passively as i could......

It's as good as the monetary system where you win the battle in a tier 10 tank, get a green amount of damage and survive and lose 20k credits.......

EDIT: Oh and thanks for the free days and reserves for the broken friends list. Works for me, keep it broken lol.

Edited by TheCannabist, Aug 13 2017 - 16:37.

Sgt__Guffy #2 Posted Aug 13 2017 - 16:39

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 1641 battles

View PostTheCannabist, on Aug 13 2017 - 09:35, said:

Little kid got mad so he spams gold at my [edited]. It hits me, i keep going, so he brings his t1 heavy up and rams me and tries to flip me. I recover, still never shot or rammed him, and try to play on in my raped vehicle. He of course gets killed.

The end comes and not only am i out credits for a destroyed vehicles, AND the loss, but now I'm fined an additional 1000+ credits because a undisciplined little rager rams me and does a crappy job of it.

Yeah WOT, your system is great. TK arty, no blue, ram your teammates, you get to f them up AND cost them money AND put a bad mark on their name for team damage.

Sorry I bled on that tank, i was trying to be raped and beaten as passively as i could......

It's as good as the monetary system where you win the battle in a tier 10 tank, get a green amount of damage and survive and lose 20k credits.......

Starting a thread when you are aggrieved is not the right way to go about dealing with this. Create a ticket with WG support and attach a replay of the battle. It is up to them to deal with situations where you feel you have been treated unjustly by their system.

_Schneller_Heinz_ #3 Posted Aug 13 2017 - 16:47

Captain

• -Players-
  • 1931 battles
  • [VGASR] VGASR

View PostSgt__Guffy, on Aug 13 2017 - 16:39, said:

Starting a thread when you are aggrieved is not the right way to go about dealing with this. Create a ticket with WG support and attach a replay of the battle. It is up to them to deal with situations where you feel you have been treated unjustly by their system.

Been there done that!

#1 Writing a ticket to wargaming support is the biggest waste of time.

#2 Because the only reply you will get is a prefabricated automated response, which brings you right back to #1.

Edited by _Schneller_Heinz_, Aug 13 2017 - 16:47.

Treacherous_Neighbour #4 Posted Aug 13 2017 - 16:48

Captain

• Players
  • 26805 battles

The TK system is a broken mess working as intended.

Send a ticket to WG if you want confirmation.

Dracheherr #5 Posted Aug 13 2017 - 17:44

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 31877 battles
  • [CRTBL] CRTBL
NEVER had a problem with a (non-confrontational) ticket to WG with a replay attached.

Shortcult #6 Posted Aug 13 2017 - 17:56

Major

• Players
  • 30724 battles

View PostTheCannabist, on Aug 13 2017 - 07:35, said:

EDIT: Oh and thanks for the free days and reserves for the broken friends list. Works for me, keep it broken lol.

Wait, you can TK arty now and not turn blue?  EXCELLENT!!!!

Now just fix the 'to hit' RNG WarGaming and me and my wallet will be back.

Jryder #7 Posted Aug 13 2017 - 18:12

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 13559 battles

View Post_Schneller_Heinz_, on Aug 13 2017 - 07:47, said:

Been there done that!

#1 Writing a ticket to wargaming support is the biggest waste of time.

#2 Because the only reply you will get is a prefabricated automated response, which brings you right back to #1.

But whining about it in here WILL get something done?

Chances sending ticket to WG...???%

Chances getting results whining on forums...00.0%

_Schneller_Heinz_ #8 Posted Aug 13 2017 - 18:32

Captain

• -Players-
  • 1931 battles
  • [VGASR] VGASR

View PostDracheherr, on Aug 13 2017 - 17:44, said:

NEVER had a problem with a (non-confrontational) ticket to WG with a replay attached.

What would be the catch writing a ticket on a wrongful suspension.

You want get the time back your account was suspended!

PS. Wargaming should fix the auto suspension system, because they already now its utter broken.

Edited by _Schneller_Heinz_, Aug 13 2017 - 18:33.

Classics4lyfe #9 Posted Aug 13 2017 - 18:34

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 7355 battles
  • [NICO] NICO
Oh lo the cries of whiners! Write a ticket to support for as long as they have helped me I've never had an issue with support! 

_Schneller_Heinz_ #10 Posted Aug 13 2017 - 18:35

Captain

• -Players-
  • 1931 battles
  • [VGASR] VGASR

View PostJryder, on Aug 13 2017 - 18:12, said:

Nobody was whining. I simply stated that it is a waste of time to write a ticket.

rich73 #11 Posted Aug 13 2017 - 18:35

Major

• Players
  • 43444 battles
They will never get this right.No satisfaction with their procedure.

Tahllol #12 Posted Aug 13 2017 - 18:37

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 7411 battles

View PostSgt__Guffy, on Aug 13 2017 - 16:39, said:

LOL< writing a ticket to wargaming is a joke and waste of time as all that happens is you get an automated response from a random computer generated name that says the same thing every time.

"Sorry we at WG are complete losers and don't care about dealing with problems or fixing the game. Have a  great day and keep wasting money on WG so we can laugh at you."

Shammalammadingdong #13 Posted Aug 13 2017 - 18:54

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 27358 battles
  • [F-J] F-J

Your situation is not unique.  There are trolls in the game, from unicum to tomato, that have figured out the ban mechanics and get more enjoyment from ruining your game than they do by playing their own.  As previously stated, WG dgaf.

Watch some of Klaus Kellerman's youtube videos.  He has a series called "Worlds biggest ***hole."  I love this series, because at least he names these guys so you know what to expect from them if you ever see them on the battlefield.

Swoony #14 Posted Aug 13 2017 - 19:13

Captain

• Players
  • 20835 battles
Tell his mother! :child:

VooDooKobra #15 Posted Aug 13 2017 - 19:23

Major

• Players
  • 6567 battles
  • [1-185] 1-185

if he was trying to flip you that is abuse of physics and reportable, team damage in itself is not.  

the problem with the automated system is 2 things we expect instant justice and we seem to think we have the right to know when people get banned.  and since there is no such transparency we assume nothing is happening.  but if nothing was happening would there be forum complaints about how the system sucks because they were banned?  do the search they are there.  

Edited by VooDooKobra, Aug 13 2017 - 19:24.

Sgt__Guffy #16 Posted Aug 13 2017 - 20:01

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 1641 battles

View PostSwoony, on Aug 13 2017 - 12:13, said:

Tell his mother! :child:

Ah yes, the ultimate weapon. Forgot about that.

Yes! Tell his Mommy! :izmena: :girl:

8bit_Gamer #17 Posted Aug 13 2017 - 22:54

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 13955 battles

View PostJryder, on Aug 13 2017 - 17:12, said:

Chances are 0% for both. WG NA will only send a response stating that all team damage and TK issues are handled by the automated system. Which will probably just further frustrate the OP.

Venting on the forums may however make him feel a little better even if it doesn't resolve the problem.

The real question is why bother replying that he shouldn't bother posting? It's already done, he posted it. Your reply complaining that he posted has a 0% chance of doing anything.

VooDooKobra #18 Posted Aug 14 2017 - 08:41

Major

• Players
  • 6567 battles
  • [1-185] 1-185

View Post8bit_Gamer, on Aug 13 2017 - 14:54, said:

Chances are 0% for both. WG NA will only send a response stating that all team damage and TK issues are handled by the automated system. Which will probably just further frustrate the OP.

Venting on the forums may however make him feel a little better even if it doesn't resolve the problem.

The real question is why bother replying that he shouldn't bother posting? It's already done, he posted it. Your reply complaining that he posted has a 0% chance of doing anything.

then send it in for the guy trying to flip the op, they do look at physics abuse complaints just not team damage.  if the guy was trying to flip the ops tank then that is worth sending in a ticket and replay.  just not as tk or team damage

ColonelShakes #19 Posted Aug 14 2017 - 13:02

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 4734 battles

View PostTheCannabist, on Aug 13 2017 - 16:35, said:

This is exactly how it is supposed to work.

Nothing to see here.  Also missing part of story that caused the rage .. conveniently left out , which is probably why you posted here rather than follow established grief processes.

Darkbee2Bee #20 Posted Aug 14 2017 - 13:59

Major

• Players
  • 31605 battles
  • [-FG-] -FG-

There are 3 sides to every story.  What you say happened, what the enemy tank says happened and what actually happened.

Right now, we have 1.  Nothing to see here.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users