World of Tanks PC Americas Server Merge FAQ

• Please log in to reply
811 replies to this topic

ArmouredMonkey116 #801 Posted Sep 24 2017 - 22:45

Corporal

• Players
  • 25992 battles
The common theme of this thread is the question of when will transfer to EU be possible?. Stop ignoring this thread WG and maybe grow a pair and answer it :bush:

NSands2001 #802 Posted Yesterday, 03:57 AM

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 15847 battles
  • [WG_NZ] WG_NZ
Just wondering if there is any update for transfers to the SEA server?  I submitted my ticket over a month ago and Wargaming confirmed that I was eligible for a transfer, and they would email me for final confirmation once transfers were available.  Of course Wargaming support being Wargaming support I haven't heard a thing since.  Has anyone actually heard anything more about the transfers?

the_bloody_fox #803 Posted Yesterday, 07:46 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 32562 battles
  • [RO-TD] RO-TD

Considering there is no official answer yet, and WG employees support don't bother anymore to read this thread, how can we make us heard ? Anyone know a good streamer by chance and beg him to make a fuss a bit like they did with SirFoch? Maybe then we can get an answer?

galloping_ghost #804 Posted Yesterday, 02:59 PM

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 19068 battles
  • [-TDU-] -TDU-

View Postthe_bloody_fox, on Sep 25 2017 - 07:46, said:

Considering there is no official answer yet, and WG employees support don't bother anymore to read this thread, how can we make us heard ? Anyone know a good streamer by chance and beg him to make a fuss a bit like they did with SirFoch? Maybe then we can get an answer?

do it yourself....have you ever heard of twitter,instagram,facebook. post something and make sure you tag WG-WOT. guarantee you will see results. all companies hate BAD publicity  

Yankee #805 Posted Yesterday, 03:23 PM

Major

• -Players-
  • 33458 battles
  • [-G-] -G-
How are the transfers going guys?

Mothra_ #806 Posted Yesterday, 03:37 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 12203 battles
  • [IOC] IOC

View PostYankee, on Sep 25 2017 - 15:23, said:

How are the transfers going guys?

Latest word from them is there's "simply no need" for a transfer. So altogether I'd say we're experiencing standard WGNA levels of customer service. 

Isola_di_Fano #807 Posted Yesterday, 05:45 PM

Major

• Players
  • 18641 battles

View PostNSands2001, on Sep 24 2017 - 21:57, said:

Just wondering if there is any update for transfers to the SEA server?  I submitted my ticket over a month ago and Wargaming confirmed that I was eligible for a transfer, and they would email me for final confirmation once transfers were available.  Of course Wargaming support being Wargaming support I haven't heard a thing since.  Has anyone actually heard anything more about the transfers?

There was a post from WG about transfers being delayed somewhat, due to a damaged cable after a big storm somewhere north of Australia,

and they said that was causing some issues with lag or ping or whatever it was they said.

Something like that.

You can PM some WG people directly, they usually answer within a a business day or two.

Good luck.

PS: severe weather will mess up the internet in some places, nothing new, cables and all.

losthope13 #808 Posted Yesterday, 07:11 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 39531 battles

View Postgalloping_ghost, on Sep 25 2017 - 13:59, said:

do it yourself....have you ever heard of twitter,instagram,facebook. post something and make sure you tag WG-WOT. guarantee you will see results. all companies hate BAD publicity  

did put a msg on the last na you tube vid asking when the transfer was going to get started....erm .....they put a heart on my msg,not sure if that was a good thing as they are working on it or a pat on the head to say there there little one you rely come up with some silly ideas 

Termitey #809 Posted Today, 09:25 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 86202 battles
  • [GOD_Z] GOD_Z

Latest up date i heard was they had fixed 1 break ad were working on more

ping dropped from 310 - 280  this week

FighterAce #810 Posted Today, 10:24 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 22292 battles

Well this is interesting, the comment where I circumvented the profanity editor got deleted. So this thread is still being watched but ignored at the same time. Tsk Tsk gj but you forgot some more on page 40 :D

In all seriousness, I'm just waiting for confirmation they're giving up on EU transfers so I can pull the trigger on that uninstall button. It can't be good news if they're waiting this long.

Isola_di_Fano #811 Posted Today, 04:10 PM

Major

• Players
  • 18641 battles

View PostFighterAce, on Sep 26 2017 - 04:24, said:

Well this is interesting, the comment where I circumvented the profanity editor got deleted. So this thread is still being watched but ignored at the same time. Tsk Tsk gj but you forgot some more on page 40 :D

In all seriousness, I'm just waiting for confirmation they're giving up on EU transfers so I can pull the trigger on that uninstall button. It can't be good news if they're waiting this long.

Don't hold your breath, might as well hit that button now.

losthope13 #812 Posted Today, 04:54 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 39531 battles
if there not going to read this thread then i say we take it over and put up anything we like...then in 5 or 6 years when they get around to reading it they will be so pissed that they missed it for so long.i put it out there if "rick and morty" played wot what tanks would they drive,i'd say rick would be in the mause just not giving a fig and running over anything in his way and morty in a leopard something that gets ammo racked(blown up) if anything even looks at it from the other side of the map.plz chuck up more ideas as you think of them we can do "tom and jerry" next

8 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users

FEAR98