CW Map Management

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

iWrangleEmus #1 Posted Aug 15 2017 - 14:25

Sergeant

• Players
  • 33112 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN

Hello to the newer clans hoping into t10 map and some of the older clans getting back into the map. One of the major difficulties that comes with entering the global map is dealing with divisions, landing, time management. If anyone needs help understanding some of the mechanics to this aspect of the game, or strategies to using the map feel free to PM me in game, or through the forums. Everyone start somewhere and I am willing to help to see the game prosper. If you don't want to ask me and don't understand how to do it please as someone. Most officers in "Upper clans" from my experience help with these kinds of things because they were in a place that you were in before.

Again I can be a resource just ask and I can hop on your TS or w/e and explain things if needed. Hopefully you are all enjoying the T10 CW and best of luck in the rest of the season.

Edited by iWrangleEmus, Aug 15 2017 - 15:03.

PrivateStash #2 Posted Aug 15 2017 - 15:00

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 20814 battles
  • [SSGS] SSGS

There is no use of CHIPS anymore, lol. Unless something changed this season that i missed.

Edited by PrivateStash, Aug 15 2017 - 15:02.

iWrangleEmus #3 Posted Aug 15 2017 - 15:02

Sergeant

• Players
  • 33112 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN

View PostPrivateStash, on Aug 15 2017 - 09:00, said:

Considering there are no "chips" anymore , wondering how up to date your knowledge is.

sry guess I should have used divisions. I managed with another person to help FAM get 3rd place for last major campaign. I have other examples if you would like them.

_Jayzilla #4 Posted Aug 15 2017 - 16:21

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 27827 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN

View PostiWrangleEmus, on Aug 15 2017 - 05:25, said:

Hello to the newer clans hoping into t10 map and some of the older clans getting back into the map. One of the major difficulties that comes with entering the global map is dealing with divisions, landing, time management. If anyone needs help understanding some of the mechanics to this aspect of the game, or strategies to using the map feel free to PM me in game, or through the forums. Everyone start somewhere and I am willing to help to see the game prosper. If you don't want to ask me and don't understand how to do it please as someone. Most officers in "Upper clans" from my experience help with these kinds of things because they were in a place that you were in before.

Again I can be a resource just ask and I can hop on your TS or w/e and explain things if needed. Hopefully you are all enjoying the T10 CW and best of luck in the rest of the season.

Public service huh? I feel like you did service to the public before.

iWrangleEmus #5 Posted Aug 15 2017 - 16:23

Sergeant

• Players
  • 33112 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN
U.S. Navy you know what that stands for. Never Again Volunteer Yourself. :)

BigDollarBillz #6 Posted Aug 15 2017 - 16:34

Captain

• Players
  • 33881 battles
  • [SBW] SBW
Awful nice of you to take the time to help people out man. You don't see that much anymore. Cw was a blast last season, and has been so far this season. We don't win like your clan, but we manage to still learn and have fun.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users