3 replies to this topic

Element_Therorist #1 Posted Aug 16 2017 - 00:35

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 13138 battles
  • [RELIC] RELIC

Gold League Qualifiers Team: Clarity

Gold league V2.png   V1 Clarity.png

To all those who don't know me my name is Element Theorist also known as just Element. Earlier this year a group of my close friends and quality players decided to attempt to make a Silver league team for the upcoming season with our team known as Clarity. However with Yoot's recent post about the cancellation of the Silver series for this season my team and I have decided to commit to making a run at the Gold league Qualifiers. This being said with the times and dates of Gold league qualifiers made public some of my members have realized that they will be unable to make these times and have so pulled out of the Gold league qualifiers with Clarity. We are currently looking for those who are going to be active and are willing to commit as well as having a range of meta tanks and can match the skill level of those who are also on the team. I will post our current roster below and those who are interested in joining feel free to get in touch with me either in game or through the forums as the members are subject to change. We are also looking to scrim teams on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 9pm EST.  So if you are looking to get some practice in as we are, please let me know. 

Just a small disclaimer, the roster and post on the silver league forums will stay up as an "unofficial silver league" is being organised by some of the captains from silver teams. For this reason Clarity's gold league qualifier and unofficial silver team will be two different entities made up of similar players so the rosters will be different. Good luck to all those competing in the upcoming Gold league Qualifiers. ~ Element

Edited by Element_Therorist, Aug 28 2017 - 02:05.

Derp_o7 #2 Posted Aug 16 2017 - 01:48

Captain

• Players
  • 31092 battles
  • [KANTO] KANTO
Good luck

Element_Therorist #3 Posted Aug 16 2017 - 22:34

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 13138 battles
  • [RELIC] RELIC
Thanks man