• Please log in to reply
187 replies to this topic

FighterAce #181 Posted Yesterday, 10:49 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 22292 battles

View PostOmega_Weapon, on Feb 19 2018 - 21:34, said:

Then suggest something better.

There is nothing to suggest. WGNA staff are being [edited]holes for not wanting to cooperate with EU to get transfers done. They've been ignoring inquiries and refusing to honor their word for the last 6 months. Just yesterday someone got a ticket reply falsely stating the transfer window to EU closed last November and that server transfers are not possible.

The only thing there is to do is stop playing this game, stop paying WG their salary and expose them for how they really treat their paying customers.

FieldMarshalGuderian #182 Posted Yesterday, 11:04 PM

Private

• -Players-
  • 11147 battles
  • [ASP] ASP
Omega Weapon your argument is so circular I'm thinking you're on WG payroll. FighterAce, unfortunately, has the only solution that will work. To add insult to injury. in addition to ignoring the USC server fiasco, they're now advertising on TV in USA for MORE  WoT players!

Omega_Weapon #183 Posted Today, 12:47 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 43441 battles
  • [GRIEF] GRIEF

View PostFieldMarshalGuderian, on Feb 19 2018 - 17:04, said:

Omega Weapon your argument is so circular I'm thinking you're on WG payroll. FighterAce, unfortunately, has the only solution that will work. To add insult to injury. in addition to ignoring the USC server fiasco, they're now advertising on TV in USA for MORE  WoT players!

​I have a love/hate relationship with this game, but I'm not really a fan of the company because of how often they make bad (stupid) decisions. That said, a player (ESL) asked a question and I provided the best answer I had to help them out. Don't crap on my attempt to help someone if you are not willing to do better.

Blaze_terror #184 Posted Today, 12:52 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 13979 battles
  • [N0RAD] N0RAD

can you play with a 200+ ping  

FighterAce #185 Posted Today, 01:00 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 22292 battles

View PostFieldMarshalGuderian, on Feb 19 2018 - 23:04, said:

To add insult to injury. in addition to ignoring the USC server fiasco, they're now advertising on TV in USA for MORE  WoT players!

I bet this is because of European, South African and other non-native USA players that are not playing due to lag.

People don't want to accept we were a large chunk of the active NA playerbase before WG screwed us over with the server merge. Whats it down to now, 15k peak?

Termitey #186 Posted Today, 01:07 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 88127 battles
  • [GOD_Z] GOD_Z

View PostBlaze_terror, on Feb 20 2018 - 11:52, said:

can you play with a 200+ ping  

I been playing with 230 ping since i started

Next question

Because it isnt the ping that makes you bad

Badkarma #187 Posted Today, 01:16 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 30220 battles

View PostFighterAce, on Feb 20 2018 - 01:00, said:

I bet this is because of European, South African and other non-native USA players that are not playing due to lag.

People don't want to accept we were a large chunk of the active NA playerbase before WG screwed us over with the server merge. Whats it down to now, 15k peak?

Actually i'm playing now and it's 20,464 smart guy/or girl.

FieldMarshalGuderian #188 Posted Today, 01:26 AM

Private

• -Players-
  • 11147 battles
  • [ASP] ASP

Omega: I guess you haven't been on the WG tech support toilet swirl. Check this, undo that, run this, change that, reload everything, call us in the morning. Been there done that. Good luck with that and let us all know how that works out for you!

Lag & ping are annoying and sure affect my performance, but 1) I'm not God's gift to WoT like some are, and 2) this has nothing to do with ping or lag. It's about disconnects in battle. Premium. Teams relying on your participation and WG server bumps you. Lemme know how that affects your groovy stats and wallets all you studly winners out there.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users