Jump to content


This is not right and cannot be defended


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
61 replies to this topic

MayhemUndyTkr #41 Posted Aug 16 2017 - 19:54

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 34899 battles
  • 117
  • Member since:
    08-04-2013

View PostGrasschopper, on Aug 16 2017 - 12:41, said:

Wow...if you think the English is bad in this thread...check out the one called Missions Suggestions.  I'm pretty sure I lost a few brain cells trying to understand wththat guy was saying.

 

At least THAT guy is Latino, and speaks Spanish as his first language...  He is TRYING to get help... lol

 



Blackstone #42 Posted Aug 16 2017 - 19:55

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 7897 battles
  • 494
  • Member since:
    04-19-2011

I swear it's trying to speak to us...but I'm not quite sure.:amazed:

 

I'm sorry. I can't take anyone seriously when it comes to WoT when the guy making the argument has over 40k in battles and has a WR% lower than mine. :facepalm:

 

Or am I being obtuse?:trollface:



MayhemUndyTkr #43 Posted Aug 16 2017 - 20:07

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 34899 battles
  • 117
  • Member since:
    08-04-2013

View PostBlackstone, on Aug 16 2017 - 12:55, said:

I swear it's trying to speak to us...but I'm not quite sure.:amazed:

 

I'm sorry. I can't take anyone seriously when it comes to WoT when the guy making the argument has over 40k in battles and has a WR% lower than mine. :facepalm:

 

Or am I being obtuse?:trollface:

 

OOOOOOoooooOOOOOO.... obtuse.... LOVE IT when you can throw obtuse into a sentence. ;)

Trilerion #44 Posted Aug 16 2017 - 20:11

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 5806 battles
  • 40
  • [G-M-U] G-M-U
  • Member since:
    02-14-2017

The game is dead and I'm so unhappy thread #28.547

 

yawn



Bilderberger #45 Posted Aug 16 2017 - 20:19

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 3782 battles
  • 146
  • [H2O] H2O
  • Member since:
    04-06-2016

View PostMercer_Keel, on Aug 16 2017 - 13:42, said:

 

Yes i am impressed. I always like war games more then ferris buellers day off. 

 

I found a picture of the new central server.  Looks familiar.  Lol

 


Edited by Bilderberger, Aug 16 2017 - 20:20.


Blackstone #46 Posted Aug 16 2017 - 20:22

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 7897 battles
  • 494
  • Member since:
    04-19-2011

View PostMayhemUndyTkr, on Aug 16 2017 - 14:07, said:

 

OOOOOOoooooOOOOOO.... obtuse.... LOVE IT when you can throw obtuse into a sentence. ;)

 

Thank you, my god man. :honoring:

As long as we all don't get discombobulated in this thread...we're good.;)

 

BTW, here's a REAL picture of the new server:


Edited by Blackstone, Aug 16 2017 - 20:24.


Grasschopper #47 Posted Aug 16 2017 - 20:24

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 34503 battles
  • 4,262
  • Member since:
    08-24-2014

View PostBlackstone, on Aug 16 2017 - 14:22, said:

 

Thank you, my god man. :honoring:

As long as we all don't get discombobulated in this thread...we're good.;)

 

Awe...you guys are acute pair.... :hiding:

Wolfenslaggen #48 Posted Aug 16 2017 - 20:25

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 24267 battles
  • 366
  • Member since:
    05-11-2011
Oh great the bots are learning to sh!tpoast now.

OldFrog75 #49 Posted Aug 16 2017 - 20:32

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 6669 battles
  • 1,430
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT
  • Member since:
    02-23-2017

View PostSpirit_00, on Aug 16 2017 - 18:42, said:

  This has been the 9th battle on CS and each and everyone of them same chit.  

 

What does that even mean?  I've played 14 on the new server and other than a few roll-stomps going against me (per usual) everything seems ok.


Edited by OldFrog75, Aug 16 2017 - 20:37.


Chalybos #50 Posted Aug 16 2017 - 20:32

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 20477 battles
  • 381
  • Member since:
    04-18-2011

View PostGrasschopper, on Aug 16 2017 - 13:45, said:

 

Ah yes...both good movies.  There's a guy on the bike forum that I visit from Chicago with the user name Abe_Froman.  I chuckle every time I see him post.

 

The Sausage King of Chicago?

bunnycaulk #51 Posted Aug 16 2017 - 20:33

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 867 battles
  • 170
  • Member since:
    06-29-2017

View PostWolfenslaggen, on Aug 16 2017 - 20:25, said:

Oh great the bots are learning to sh!tpoast now.

 

S h i t poast on Toast©

Edited by bunnycaulk, Aug 16 2017 - 20:34.


xCaige #52 Posted Aug 16 2017 - 20:38

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 29412 battles
  • 209
  • [-M1-] -M1-
  • Member since:
    07-08-2013
First game on Central Server, played a tier 6 for testing purposes, was in a tier 8 match and we won.. I don't see why so many have issues with this mm.. 

BillT #53 Posted Aug 16 2017 - 20:51

    Captain

  • Beta Testers
  • 23598 battles
  • 1,350
  • [FADES] FADES
  • Member since:
    08-13-2010

View Post84Doc04, on Aug 16 2017 - 12:43, said:

Was that English?

 

Yes, it's English by someone who doesn't understand that speaking English and writing English are two different things.  Compare what the OP wrote to a typical transcript of a press conference or other live, but unrehearsed speech.    Things that sound OK when people speak them look stupid when they're written down verbatim.



Viserion_Dies #54 Posted Aug 16 2017 - 20:59

    Major

  • Players
  • 29658 battles
  • 4,518
  • [FADED] FADED
  • Member since:
    06-19-2013

View PostSpirit_00, on Aug 16 2017 - 17:42, said:

If you can defend this type of chit MM then you are a moron or higher tier 7K and above and still ignorant.  This has been the 9th battle on CS and each and everyone of them same chit.  This game won't last like this, mass exodus in progress soon to come.  Oh goody says my screen shot is to big wth.  So off to the paint to edit a screen shot that shouldn't be to big for this forum after the Gifs I've seen on here.   More b.s.

 

 

 

botting in game botting on the forums.... stop it

Duqe #55 Posted Aug 16 2017 - 21:00

    Major

  • Players
  • 23724 battles
  • 7,464
  • [RELSH] RELSH
  • Member since:
    06-19-2011

View PostSpirit_00, on Aug 16 2017 - 18:42, said:

If you can defend this type of chit MM then you are a moron or higher tier 7K and above and still ignorant.  This has been the 9th battle on CS and each and everyone of them same chit.  This game won't last like this, mass exodus in progress soon to come.  Oh goody says my screen shot is to big wth.  So off to the paint to edit a screen shot that shouldn't be to big for this forum after the Gifs I've seen on here.   More b.s.

 

 

 

You're an idiot.

 

That's really all I can say to your paranoid gibberish.



Chalybos #56 Posted Aug 16 2017 - 21:03

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 20477 battles
  • 381
  • Member since:
    04-18-2011

https://www.youtube....h?v=vfwqvUPIRkg

 


Edited by Chalybos, Aug 16 2017 - 21:03.


Ape_Drape #57 Posted Aug 16 2017 - 21:06

    Captain

  • Players
  • 36457 battles
  • 1,207
  • [SOT] SOT
  • Member since:
    06-13-2011

View PostMercer_Keel, on Aug 16 2017 - 19:15, said:

 

Dramatic effect. crypto office in the pentagon wouldn't be as cool looking. 

 

 

Why is there a shrubbery in front of that computer?

Guardian00 #58 Posted Aug 16 2017 - 21:09

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 42811 battles
  • 361
  • [FOAD] FOAD
  • Member since:
    02-14-2015

View PostDuqe, on Aug 16 2017 - 21:00, said:

 

You're an idiot.

 

That's really all I can say to your paranoid gibberish.

I'm curious why a video will fit into this forum but a simple screen shot will not and windows 10 is giving me fits trying to cut it down even in paint shop.  But thank you for the kind words troll boy, obviously reading was not your strong suit in school.  I specifically put that this forum would not let me post a simple screen shot but a video is alright, doesn't make sense to me since a video takes 3 times more space then a screen shot.



MayhemUndyTkr #59 Posted Aug 16 2017 - 21:30

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 34899 battles
  • 117
  • Member since:
    08-04-2013

View PostSpirit_00, on Aug 16 2017 - 14:09, said:

I'm curious why a video will fit into this forum but a simple screen shot will not and windows 10 is giving me fits trying to cut it down even in paint shop.  But thank you for the kind words troll boy, obviously reading was not your strong suit in school.  I specifically put that this forum would not let me post a simple screen shot but a video is alright, doesn't make sense to me since a video takes 3 times more space then a screen shot.

 

I'm curious as to why a video will fit into this forum, but a simple screen shot will not.  Windows 10 is giving me fits trying to cut it down, even in Paint (Shop).  but Thank you for the kind words, Trollboy.  Obviously, reading was not your strong suit in school.  I specifically put(sic) that this forum would not let me post a simple screenshot, but a video is alright.  (It) doesn't make sense to me as a video takes more than 3 times the space of a screenshot.

 

OP, 

NEVER correct ANYONE for their reading or writing skills.  That's a rule for you.

Your screenshot v. video dilemma has been addressed, and the solution provided and explained to you.

Say "thank you" to the nice people who attempted to help you.

Just say NO to posting this stuff and continuing this... roflmao.... I still think this is a humor thread...



ThePigSheFlies #60 Posted Aug 16 2017 - 21:37

    Major

  • Players
  • 59075 battles
  • 13,996
  • [SIMP] SIMP
  • Member since:
    10-20-2012

View PostSpirit_00, on Aug 16 2017 - 12:45, said:

 

It say my screen shot is to big so of course on these forums, I will have to go and paint shop it.  Just great.  More b.s..

 

 

how in the world are you not aware of the literally hundreds of free image uploading/hosting sites such as imgur.com  ?




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users