Recent changes. IE combining servers. It's the worse thing WG has done in a long time

2 replies to this topic

RaneCrow #1 Posted Aug 17 2017 - 07:39

Private

• -Players-
  • 8085 battles
  • [56TH] 56TH
I hope these forms are checked by WG employees that actually care about thier players. Today the recent patch came through coming US servers. With the "tweaks" applied to the MM ( btw you had it right the first patch, since it just gets worse) and the combining of the serves it had made WoT almost unplayable. I'm a decent tanker who spends a little money on good each paycheck for the free xp conversion. But tonight was absolutely the worst time I've ever had playing WoT. The matchups were so one sided myself and my entire class of 98 players had a loss ratio of 4 to 1 on average. It's absolutely atrocious. We haven't had such a bad time playing ever. If the matchups, auto rigged games (and yes we know about that), and overall poor playing experience wasn't enough. Anytime we were actually having a decent game the lag spikes would get us killed. My clan as well as 13 others that we associate with are almost to the point of quitting all together. I think everyone has been patient enough but all WG seems to be about to do is make things worse. One last thing, combining servers to save the company money does not show loyalty to your players. Without your players you have no company. Please start listening to us or in afraid you will not make it to a 20th anniversary.

Noivy #2 Posted Aug 17 2017 - 07:52

Captain

• Players
  • 30171 battles
  • [DIMBO] DIMBO
I played on NA west with 30-40 and now that it is finally combined in a central location as they were originally I have 60-70. That's perfectly fine. Stop thinking that you're speaking for everyone. Because you're expressly mentioning that this is based on your own god damn experience I'll even highlight it.

View PostRaneCrow, on Aug 16 2017 - 23:39, said:

I hope these forms are checked by WG employees that actually care about thier players. Today the recent patch came through coming US servers. With the "tweaks" applied to the MM ( btw you had it right the first patch, since it just gets worse) and the combining of the serves it had made WoT almost unplayable. I'm a decent tanker who spends a little money on good each paycheck for the free xp conversion. But tonight was absolutely the worst time I've ever had playing WoT. The matchups were so one sided myself and my entire class of 98 players had a loss ratio of 4 to 1 on average. It's absolutely atrocious. We haven't had such a bad time playing ever. If the matchups, auto rigged games (and yes we know about that), and overall poor playing experience wasn't enough. Anytime we were actually having a decent game the lag spikes would get us killed. My clan as well as 13 others that we associate with are almost to the point of quitting all together. I think everyone has been patient enough but all WG seems to be about to do is make things worse. One last thing, combining servers to save the company money does not show loyalty to your players. Without your players you have no company. Please start listening to us or in afraid you will not make it to a 20th anniversary.

That's all you. All you. Not anyone or everyone else. Just you. Zip it with this anti wargaming crusade, it's got really old and frankly you should stop playing. Do the rest of us a bloody favor.

Also, "decent tanker". Laughable.

Edited by Noivy, Aug 17 2017 - 07:54.

Cenotaph #3 Posted Aug 17 2017 - 08:10

Captain

• Players
  • 9305 battles

Look, I'm all for an anti-WG crusade... but you need to get your target straight.

WGNA doesn't program the game, or make any decisions... they do what the Minsk office tell them to, and usually they do it poorly.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users