• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Sokkies_1 #21 Posted Oct 22 2017 - 01:27

Private

• -Players-
  • 8167 battles

View Postozdream, on Aug 17 2017 - 19:03, said:

Dear WG, 

I hope the merge went well on your side and that you are able to optimize the server connection from NA resident. I personnally think this merge was needed in NA, for financial reason for sure (I can understand that), and since the server population was not as big as other servers, this will probably make the game experience better for NA players.

As you should now already, a small portion of NA players are actually from other continents for whatever reason (EU here, but also thinking about SA, NZ and AU mates). We could painfully deal with Coast server but Central one is of course at our disadvantage. 

I was very hopefull when I first notice that you care about us, announcing working on a server transfer and keeping us updated this week:

But over the days I keep reading contradictory message from posted support ticket and this is getting really confusing:

So, I think we are all waiting for an official statement from your side with some more detail.

Are you currently working on the solution or, are you just thinking about wether or not you should allow it ?

Will this happen anytime in the following days/weeks or do you wait to see if the playerbase will stay the same despites higher ping?

I am just expecting some clarifications, as a mark of respect for your players. I just don't want to put hopes in your initial statements, spend the next days checking the news and the forums to be disapointed in the end. What I can tell you today is that I am not willing to/I can't play again on Central server after testing it, I can't wait for continuing the game experience on another server, and I don't think I am the only one in this case.

Please don't expect me to let it go and ending creating an account on EU server. I have not played with mediocre ping for 3 years on NA east to be forced doing it afterall.

I am not expecting any reply from WG on this topic, I just hope this won't fell on a deaf ear.

Greetings,

Oz

Thats true Oz im from south africa and i cant compete with the americans who have less than 100 ping while mine is over 300. The other thing is you get like very bad match making and you lost a lots of battles. NA server are busy falling apart if you compare the amount of players on na and eu. I dont think they will ever transfer people cause its like a business if you let players go you loss allot of money allso. I hope that it will happen someday but i doubt it.

destroyer_steel123456789 #22 Posted Oct 23 2017 - 17:19

Corporal

• Players
  • 14063 battles

View PostSokkies_1, on Oct 22 2017 - 00:27, said:

Thats true Oz im from south africa and i cant compete with the americans who have less than 100 ping while mine is over 300. The other thing is you get like very bad match making and you lost a lots of battles. NA server are busy falling apart if you compare the amount of players on na and eu. I dont think they will ever transfer people cause its like a business if you let players go you loss allot of money allso. I hope that it will happen someday but i doubt it.

I am from South Africa and have similar ping, yet i can compete on a decent level, sure the lag gets me killed sometimes, but u have to get used to it.  Just be patient and wait for server transfers.

aktorun #23 Posted Oct 23 2017 - 19:17

Private

• Players
  • 42689 battles
  • [ACE] ACE

A fellow player from Turkey. After server merge ping rates are not tolerable and game is not fun anymore for me.

WG, please hear our voice and let us transfer our accounts to EU.

Also tagged with server, transfer, official, statement

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users