• -Players-
  • 33644 battles
  • [-G-] -G-
Demanding  things that you know aren't going to happen is borderline insane

anderil #22 Posted Sep 04 2017 - 02:01

Corporal

• Players
  • 15287 battles
Having played across East and West for many years Tiers 8-10 the games were typically tougher on East with a lot of players on average having higher efficiencies, I always put this down to clan wars being run from East hence the better players residing on that server. 

landedkiller #23 Posted Sep 04 2017 - 03:09

Captain

• -Players-
  • 7783 battles
The difference in teams as much as I hate to admit we should have expected and yes I know the higher ping sucks had 500+ with the wargaming center for a month which hopefully get's canned.  If you want better ping then maybe consider changing your isp as that could be part of the cause. Not to mention a hurricane struck in Texas recently and some fiber optics lines are down that would normally be used for the East coast. They should be back up in 30 days or less how do I know this I read a thread on it. All has to do with level 3. Wait a month when hopefully things are back to normal then you can say the pings are higher on purpose.

WIZD #24 Posted Sep 04 2017 - 04:38

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 5272 battles
  • [ASP] ASP

View PostNeroGermanicus, on Aug 18 2017 - 05:10, said:

I hate to agree, but WOW some really really really really really bad bad bad bad players! I suck and they suck fecal matter through a straw!

But imagine how much better than you they will be when they get those extra 30K battles in.

bobdaxx #25 Posted Sep 13 2017 - 12:10

Sergeant

• Players
  • 30693 battles
  • [CHLLN] CHLLN
the play has been worse as of late, and at tier x, there seems to be more bots.  But nothing one cant take advantage of.  

Edited by bobdaxx, Sep 13 2017 - 12:10.

Michael_Cochrane_2017 #26 Posted Sep 14 2017 - 22:37

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 4074 battles

View PostGlassmant, on Aug 28 2017 - 05:13, said:

I agree PLEASE put the servers back, not only latency issues,also now like a half hr down time around prime time 9pm and also not sure if anyone else has had this but teaming up with a friend of mine we NEVER see top positon in any game and whilst im gaming solo I get bottom and mid in teams and very rare seeing top. Last 30 odd games nvr saw top soloing. Also with mm why not even out the Skill lvls? aways awesome when either on winning or losing side steam rolling, and after game you see reason with skilled players.

I was thinking that myself...why not assign a "skill" level to players not just by the tier of the tank they've selected? Assign a value to games played, hit ratio, win ratio, etc say that ranks you 6 out of 10 now add your tier iv (for eg) you get a value of 10. Pit all 10 rated players against each other. Now that would be an awesome battle. (not just awesome but satisfying).

Hell, I don't mind getting killed by a better player, I admire their skill and wish I could say so. I rake idiot players over the coals but I also heap loads of praise on good players.....

I mean really, do you blame me? When your sole SPG player IS FACING OUT OF BOUNDS and spends the whole battle getting into position to FIRE THERE!

Arranging battles by skill would allow all the idiots to run around shooting at rocks and stuff and allow players who have half a brain to actually enjoy the game....

BTW: on another note: assign a negative 1 to any player that fires a round within 10 seconds of spawn.....some moron was firing off rounds at Lakeville, and artie got me simply by following the blasts of his rounds.....oh, and no WAY anyone spotted me because I had 6th sense.....

ImaKillYou #27 Posted Sep 14 2017 - 22:54

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 23794 battles
  • [-GENT] -GENT

View PostMichael_Cochrane_2017, on Aug 19 2017 - 11:26, said:

I have to agree with all....game play has gone into the dumpster since the merge. I blamed it on "kids" being on at the time in the east when adults normally were and it was explained to me that the demographic of WOT is older family man looking to blow off steam after work.....well, that may be but there are plenty of kids on it and you can tell by a) game play b) messages in chat and c) names. 

I have a theory as to why the dismal blowouts.....usually 14 kills to 2 and usually not my team. My win percentage dropped from about 45% to MAYBE 10%.....it is rare that you see a balanced battle....(down to the last 2 or 4). That is, until friday afternoon when the premium accounts kicked it...whoa..suddenly every battle is balanced and no more blow outs and my win ratio went up to (estimated) 80%. I couldn't lose.....

So my theory is: prior to friday, ALL paid (key word is PAID) players with premium accounts (aka serious players) got put on the same team.....that's why the horrible mismatches. Then when Friday rolled around, all players were now equal (premium) and teams were more balanced.

I understand WOT is a business and is in it to make money...but if you're going to have the game biased like this, they should TELL people "if you don't pay for premium services you'll lose"

If someone can prove to me this isn't the case, I'll listen to reason but the evidence speaks for itself. To the minute on Friday when premium account kicked in, gameplay was 100% no, 1000% better......

Loosen the tinfoil hat, it's cutting off the oxygen to your brain.

ImaKillYou #28 Posted Sep 14 2017 - 22:58

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 23794 battles
  • [-GENT] -GENT

View PostMichael_Cochrane_2017, on Sep 14 2017 - 14:37, said:

I was thinking that myself...why not assign a "skill" level to players not just by the tier of the tank they've selected? Assign a value to games played, hit ratio, win ratio, etc say that ranks you 6 out of 10 now add your tier iv (for eg) you get a value of 10. Pit all 10 rated players against each other. Now that would be an awesome battle. (not just awesome but satisfying).

Hell, I don't mind getting killed by a better player, I admire their skill and wish I could say so. I rake idiot players over the coals but I also heap loads of praise on good players.....

I mean really, do you blame me? When your sole SPG player IS FACING OUT OF BOUNDS and spends the whole battle getting into position to FIRE THERE!

Arranging battles by skill would allow all the idiots to run around shooting at rocks and stuff and allow players who have half a brain to actually enjoy the game....

BTW: on another note: assign a negative 1 to any player that fires a round within 10 seconds of spawn.....some moron was firing off rounds at Lakeville, and artie got me simply by following the blasts of his rounds.....oh, and no WAY anyone spotted me because I had 6th sense.....

LOL, you weren't spotted cuz you have sixth sense?   This just shows you have no clue.

Yuri_Doujinshi #29 Posted Sep 14 2017 - 23:23

Major

• Players
  • 22882 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO

View PostMichael_Cochrane_2017, on Sep 14 2017 - 21:37, said:

Arty can't see the tracers from tanks while in arty mode. That was patched out at least 4 years ago. You just got extremely unlucky and got hit by a blind shot.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users