Jump to content


Suggestion: Make a Premium Tier 8 Japanese Heavy Tank

premium tank premium japan japanese japanese tank japanese tanks

  • Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

pepe_trueno #21 Posted Aug 21 2017 - 16:57

    Major

  • Players
  • 38245 battles
  • 5,923
  • Member since:
    05-21-2011

View PostGenarelbetrayus, on Aug 20 2017 - 05:50, said:

If WG does this they should call it the O-No no need for blueprints just make it up as you go along 20cm gun I think so how about 100ton's and it moves 60 no problem.  think Nike and just do it.

 

well they did have the 20 cm/12  Short gun, it was usualy mounted on merchant ships for self defence aswell as a coastal defence and it was not that big. the gun weight was estimated around 600-700 kg and with the mount was around 4tons, it used HE and incendiary rounds.

 

and its name should be o-no or o-shi :teethhappy:

 

a prem japanese t8 heavy would be nice but i have no idea what could they come up with, either they will invent it or reskin an already existing one with a few changes.


Edited by pepe_trueno, Aug 21 2017 - 16:59.


indoctrinated #22 Posted Aug 22 2017 - 15:17

    Major

  • Players
  • 20171 battles
  • 2,145
  • Member since:
    05-22-2012
A Tier 8 Premium Japanese heavy would be nice. If it had a derp gun it would be a pretty good credit grinder too with no gold ammo required to play and no annoying bounces.

View PostRin_, on Aug 18 2017 - 23:52, said:

How about we remove the line from the game seeing as the entire thing is AIDS. Retarded weakpoint free armor means it's gold or bust, no aiming knowledge required. giant idiot cannons make armor irreverent and require no aiming, just let RNG do the work.

 

View PostCynicalDutchie, on Aug 19 2017 - 00:14, said:

 

Amen!

Why are you annoying try-hards posting here if you don't like this tank line?

 


 

CynicalDutchie #23 Posted Aug 22 2017 - 16:05

    Major

  • Players
  • 36571 battles
  • 2,864
  • [IOC] IOC
  • Member since:
    05-18-2011

View Postindoctrinated, on Aug 22 2017 - 15:17, said:

A Tier 8 Premium Japanese heavy would be nice. If it had a derp gun it would be a pretty good credit grinder too with no gold ammo required to play and no annoying bounces.

 

Why are you annoying try-hards posting here if you don't like this tank line?
 

 I mostly have a problem with the guns WE wants you to use, derp guns are a horrible game mechanic and should be removed not more added. 



Yankee #24 Posted Aug 22 2017 - 16:08

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 34014 battles
  • 9,853
  • [-G-] -G-
  • Member since:
    08-02-2010
Japanese heavy tanks are the worst line in the game, absolutely stupid HE mechanics, I'd rather have arty restored to all its glory than suffer through the cancer that is Japanese heavies

indoctrinated #25 Posted Aug 22 2017 - 16:18

    Major

  • Players
  • 20171 battles
  • 2,145
  • Member since:
    05-22-2012

View PostCynicalDutchie, on Aug 22 2017 - 16:05, said:

 I mostly have a problem with the guns WE wants you to use, derp guns are a horrible game mechanic and should be removed not more added. 

 

View PostYankee, on Aug 22 2017 - 16:08, said:

Japanese heavy tanks are the worst line in the game, absolutely stupid HE mechanics, I'd rather have arty restored to all its glory than suffer through the cancer that is Japanese heavies

These tanks all go 25 km/h and all have bad weapons handling along with cratered DPM (in practice). You guys just like to look at cherry picked ideal combat scenarios while ignoring all the times these tanks performed poorly. If it's that easy to play, why don't more people achieve stats like mine?

 



Xx1Tommy1xX #26 Posted Aug 22 2017 - 16:26

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 13149 battles
  • 820
  • [-XBK-] -XBK-
  • Member since:
    06-13-2011
Stock O-Ho with special skin=profit!

webco_2_75 #27 Posted Aug 22 2017 - 16:33

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 19061 battles
  • 640
  • Member since:
    03-14-2014
IMO every nation in the game should have a tier 8 premium for every tank type it has that goes to tier 10 and at least 1 premium tier 6 for every type it has that doesn't go to tier 10.  These premiums should be able to train every possible crew configuration of the tank type for that nation.  It really is a parity issue, If I have 6 USSR premium heavy tanks including 3 tier 8s my USSR crews are going to be much better than my UK, Japanese or Swedish heavy crews... and that directly relates to how well hte tank is going to perform.

Yankee #28 Posted Aug 22 2017 - 18:11

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 34014 battles
  • 9,853
  • [-G-] -G-
  • Member since:
    08-02-2010

View Postindoctrinated, on Aug 22 2017 - 10:18, said:

 

These tanks all go 25 km/h and all have bad weapons handling along with cratered DPM (in practice). You guys just like to look at cherry picked ideal combat scenarios while ignoring all the times these tanks performed poorly. If it's that easy to play, why don't more people achieve stats like mine?

 

No I'd like to fight tanks that can't shoot under me, or simply near me to get massive damage.  It is a big slow derp tank for big slow tankers 



CynicalDutchie #29 Posted Aug 22 2017 - 22:46

    Major

  • Players
  • 36571 battles
  • 2,864
  • [IOC] IOC
  • Member since:
    05-18-2011

View Postindoctrinated, on Aug 22 2017 - 16:18, said:

 

These tanks all go 25 km/h and all have bad weapons handling along with cratered DPM (in practice). You guys just like to look at cherry picked ideal combat scenarios while ignoring all the times these tanks performed poorly. If it's that easy to play, why don't more people achieve stats like mine?
 

 

No, I'm  not cherry picking anything and nobody gives a [edited] about how cancerous you are. HE Guns are retarded and completely imbalanced. The game is better off without them. Being able to hit other tanks for guaranteed damage without any possible counter is complete bs. And before you start [edited]about not getting hit in the first place, hiding all game from bs mechanics is not a goddamn solution.



indoctrinated #30 Posted Aug 22 2017 - 23:45

    Major

  • Players
  • 20171 battles
  • 2,145
  • Member since:
    05-22-2012

View PostCynicalDutchie, on Aug 22 2017 - 22:46, said:

 

No, I'm  not cherry picking anything and nobody gives a [edited] about how cancerous you are. HE Guns are retarded and completely imbalanced. The game is better off without them. Being able to hit other tanks for guaranteed damage without any possible counter is complete bs. And before you start [edited]about not getting hit in the first place, hiding all game from bs mechanics is not a goddamn solution.

They are relatively easy tanks to play yet you failed to make anything out of them. Who's fault is that? It just looks like sour grapes to me- you couldn't 3 mark these easy to play tanks.
You just sound like another entitled player who wants to sidescrape/hull-down while being completely invincible. Guess what? Is aiming at weakspots/flat panels a legit skill? Deep red players know that lower plates, cupolas, miniturrets are weakspots. In contrast, everyone, including the deepest of red players to "purple" players slammed me in my thread where I proposed to remove auto-aim from the game, claiming that "aiming is not an important skill". Why can't you guys make up your minds? You list one strength of derp guns while conveniently ignoring all of the weaknesses, but what can I expect from dishonest hypocrites such as yourself?



CynicalDutchie #31 Posted Aug 23 2017 - 01:34

    Major

  • Players
  • 36571 battles
  • 2,864
  • [IOC] IOC
  • Member since:
    05-18-2011

View Postindoctrinated, on Aug 22 2017 - 23:45, said:

They are relatively easy tanks to play yet you failed to make anything out of them. Who's fault is that? It just looks like sour grapes to me- you couldn't 3 mark these easy to play tanks.
You just sound like another entitled player who wants to sidescrape/hull-down while being completely invincible. Guess what? Is aiming at weakspots/flat panels a legit skill? Deep red players know that lower plates, cupolas, miniturrets are weakspots. In contrast, everyone, including the deepest of red players to "purple" players slammed me in my thread where I proposed to remove auto-aim from the game, claiming that "aiming is not an important skill". Why can't you guys make up your minds? You list one strength of derp guns while conveniently ignoring all of the weaknesses, but what can I expect from dishonest hypocrites such as yourself?

  I didn't 3 mark these tanks because I have no interest in playing them nor using the derp guns on them. Being hull down doesn't make you invincible. Doing 600 damage to a maus without having to aim at one is complete broken [edited]. I don't agree with the maus buffs but that doesn't mean I'm fine with a broken mechanic that is able to do a considerable amount of damage consistently while also breaking modules and killing crew members. These derp guns don't come with any noticeable weaknesses. Yes, they load slow and are inaccurate compared to normal guns but neither of those stats are of any importance. The game is simply beter off without retarded  mechanics like derp guns and arty. They add zero improvements to the overall game balance, in fact they only make it worse.

 

There are no upsides to keeping these guns and no downsides to removing them.



indoctrinated #32 Posted Aug 23 2017 - 01:50

    Major

  • Players
  • 20171 battles
  • 2,145
  • Member since:
    05-22-2012

View PostCynicalDutchie, on Aug 23 2017 - 01:34, said:

  I didn't 3 mark these tanks because I have no interest in playing them nor using the derp guns on them. Being hull down doesn't make you invincible. Doing 600 damage to a maus without having to aim at one is complete broken [edited]. I don't agree with the maus buffs but that doesn't mean I'm fine with a broken mechanic that is able to do a considerable amount of damage consistently while also breaking modules and killing crew members. These derp guns don't come with any noticeable weaknesses. Yes, they load slow and are inaccurate compared to normal guns but neither of those stats are of any importance. The game is simply beter off without retarded  mechanics like derp guns and arty. They add zero improvements to the overall game balance, in fact they only make it worse.

 

There are no upsides to keeping these guns and no downsides to removing them.

No. You tell me, is aiming for flat panels/weakspots a legit skill? How can it be a skill when even deep red players know that lower plates are a typical weakspot you find on a tank? How come everyone wants auto-aim in the game if this is supposed to be a "competitive" PvP game?
Again with the dishonesty- if you'd actually played these tanks you'd know that 600 damage hits are uncommon when using the derp. Module/Crew damage is also uncommon.
"no noticable weaknesses"- I guess autoloaders like the T57, TVP, Skoda T50 are okay right? Skoda can dump nearly 1300 damage in the span of 5 seconds, but that's perfectly balanced right? Just dump your clip with those autoloaders, and then hide behind your team. Somehow that's okay, while a slow super-tanker sized vehicle with a derp that reloads every 16 seconds is worth crying river of tears over. I find it hilarious you think slow reloads are okay because getting aggressively rushed is a death sentence in this tank- but dishonest guys like you always like to cherry pick ideal combat scenarios. Try fighting at medium/long distances- you won't do so well with the poor accuracy/handling.
I'm not going to dignify this with any further responses- You're just another extremely dishonest person, typical of the NA player community. I understand why WG only looks at the .RU server. I don't give a [edited]about what "community consensus" is on tanks in this game.



NK_33 #33 Posted Aug 23 2017 - 15:35

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 16993 battles
  • 3,164
  • Member since:
    12-24-2014

View Postpepe_trueno, on Aug 21 2017 - 07:57, said:

 

well they did have the 20 cm/12  Short gun, it was usualy mounted on merchant ships for self defence aswell as a coastal defence and it was not that big. the gun weight was estimated around 600-700 kg and with the mount was around 4tons, it used HE and incendiary rounds.

 

and its name should be o-no or o-shi :teethhappy:

 

a prem japanese t8 heavy would be nice but i have no idea what could they come up with, either they will invent it or reskin an already existing one with a few changes.

I think you've got it.  Take an upgraded King Tiger and give it this gun and the gold round would be premium HE.  Sticking eight crew inside wouldn't be a problem, the E25 has a crew of 4.



misterwit #34 Posted Aug 23 2017 - 19:39

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 12824 battles
  • 703
  • [NOKAP] NOKAP
  • Member since:
    06-15-2011

View PostRin_, on Aug 18 2017 - 22:52, said:

How about we remove the line from the game seeing as the entire thing is AIDS. Retarded weakpoint free armor means it's gold or bust, no aiming knowledge required. giant idiot cannons make armor irreverent and require no aiming, just let RNG do the work.

 

...Flanking.

misterwit #35 Posted Aug 23 2017 - 19:55

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 12824 battles
  • 703
  • [NOKAP] NOKAP
  • Member since:
    06-15-2011

View PostBlue___Phoenix, on Aug 18 2017 - 22:40, said:

  • Tier 8
  • Heavy
  • Crew with Brother's in Arms perk.
  • FULL and COMPLETE crew makeup, for ALL tiers:
    • Commander
    • Gunner
    • Driver
    • Radio Operator
    • Radio Operator
    • Loader
    • Loader

 

Lower tier heavies (OI Exp., OI, O-NI, O-HO) use 2 radio operators. Higher tiers (Type 4 & Type 5) use 2 loaders. This makeup will cover everything. Even tier's 1~4

 

Given Wargaming's past record, this new premium would most likely be modeled after the Type 4 Heavy, with some specs from the Type 5 Heavy and some from the O-HO

A good example is the Strv S1. The HD model looks very similar to the Strv 103-0; then, It borrows most of its specs from Strv 103B and some from UDES

 

I just want them to make premiums that are more geared towards the cool and weird factor than just "Generic version of normal tier 8 with stats that are grinding dirty against the tier 9 power curve".

CynicalDutchie #36 Posted Aug 23 2017 - 20:30

    Major

  • Players
  • 36571 battles
  • 2,864
  • [IOC] IOC
  • Member since:
    05-18-2011

View Postindoctrinated, on Aug 23 2017 - 01:50, said:

No. You tell me, is aiming for flat panels/weakspots a legit skill? How can it be a skill when even deep red players know that lower plates are a typical weakspot you find on a tank? How come everyone wants auto-aim in the game if this is supposed to be a "competitive" PvP game?
Again with the dishonesty- if you'd actually played these tanks you'd know that 600 damage hits are uncommon when using the derp. Module/Crew damage is also uncommon.
"no noticable weaknesses"- I guess autoloaders like the T57, TVP, Skoda T50 are okay right? Skoda can dump nearly 1300 damage in the span of 5 seconds, but that's perfectly balanced right? Just dump your clip with those autoloaders, and then hide behind your team. Somehow that's okay, while a slow super-tanker sized vehicle with a derp that reloads every 16 seconds is worth crying river of tears over. I find it hilarious you think slow reloads are okay because getting aggressively rushed is a death sentence in this tank- but dishonest guys like you always like to cherry pick ideal combat scenarios. Try fighting at medium/long distances- you won't do so well with the poor accuracy/handling.
I'm not going to dignify this with any further responses- You're just another extremely dishonest person, typical of the NA player community. I understand why WG only looks at the .RU server. I don't give a [edited]about what "community consensus" is on tanks in this game.

 

Yes, aiming for weakspots like the lower glacis is a skill. So is hiding said weakspots from fire. I honestly think you overestimate red players, if they actually possessed that knowledge they wouldn't be red, would they? auto aim does not guarantee a penetrating hit, especially from the front. Auto aim is a useful tool to keep firing at an enemy while being able to focus on your driving. You make it sound like you can drive a batchat around, auto aim at someone and clip them for 2k damage. You'd be lucky to hit your target let alone damage them. The Type 4 and Type 5 can reliable hit a Maus for around 600 damage with each shot from their derp, they aren't uncommon and neither is killing multiple modules/crew members with 1 hit. I agree with you that the Czech autoloaders are a bit too effective, the T57 hasn't been OP in a long time. But please continue proving to everyone how big of an idiot you are. HE guns are a broken mechanic, don't kid yourself.

Blue___Phoenix #37 Posted Sep 12 2017 - 10:14

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 16415 battles
  • 247
  • [PHX2] PHX2
  • Member since:
    08-28-2014

Apparently, someone in Wargaming liked my suggestion =)

 

https://tanks.gg/com...-5-heavy~is-3​​

https://tanks.gg/tank/nameless


Edited by Blue___Phoenix, Sep 12 2017 - 10:53.


_Gungrave_ #38 Posted Sep 12 2017 - 15:51

    Major

  • Players
  • 36647 battles
  • 9,381
  • [JGRN] JGRN
  • Member since:
    12-07-2011

View PostBlue___Phoenix, on Aug 21 2017 - 07:05, said:

 

A troll is a troll, no matter how you "dress it" or word it.

 

I'm not the one being dismissive of other's opinions here.

 

View PostBlue___Phoenix, on Sep 12 2017 - 10:14, said:

Apparently, someone in Wargaming liked my suggestion =)

 

https://tanks.gg/com...-5-heavy~is-3​​

https://tanks.gg/tank/nameless

 

Sorry to burst your bubble but they probably had plans for that tank months ago if its in a nameless statealready. That means they spent 2 months "researching" and working on an early rough model to start testing when your thread is only half a month old.

 

As for the tank chances are it will just be a long version of the German 88mm and going by the other stats its likely going to use the Oho hull with its armor nerfed based upon the HP so its fairly obvious this will be yet another insanely stupid and fake tank.


Edited by _Gungrave_, Sep 12 2017 - 16:06.


Blue___Phoenix #39 Posted Sep 12 2017 - 19:43

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 16415 battles
  • 247
  • [PHX2] PHX2
  • Member since:
    08-28-2014

View Post_Gungrave_, on Sep 12 2017 - 15:51, said:

 

As for the tank chances are it will just be a long version of the German 88mm and going by the other stats its likely going to use the Oho hull with its armor nerfed based upon the HP so its fairly obvious this will be yet another insanely stupid and fake tank.

 

 

A premium Type 4/O-I would be GREAT


Edited by Blue___Phoenix, Nov 17 2017 - 02:55.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users