Jump to content


Pay to win variant....a suggestion to WG


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
27 replies to this topic

jonj02 #1 Posted Aug 20 2017 - 00:18

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 1853 battles
  • 101
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT
  • Member since:
    03-06-2014

I suggest that in addition to consumables....every tanker can pay a premium (like a $1) to destroy one of his enemies on command.

So you would get 2 slots (for $2 ) and when you want you can instantly destroy a tank on the enemy team.

 

the only catch is  you cant destroy any tank that had paid this premium.

 

also you get privy to the chat of the enemy team when you destroy an enemy tank using this feature....otherwise it is really not worth the $1 (the fun is listening to the victim cry when he gets blown up out of nowhere....ive never played arty but i believe this is why people play arty)

 

yes i know pretty soon everyone would pay the $1, so they cant get blown up...but think of all the money WG would make.

 

what do you think...

im on board



Shortcult #2 Posted Aug 20 2017 - 00:25

    Major

  • Players
  • 30174 battles
  • 3,912
  • Member since:
    08-21-2012
I want three, BYE CLICKERZ!!!

_Tsavo #3 Posted Aug 20 2017 - 00:32

    Major

  • Players
  • 37178 battles
  • 13,397
  • [DIMBO] DIMBO
  • Member since:
    02-16-2011
This is a troll thread, isn't it?

rich73 #4 Posted Aug 20 2017 - 00:35

    Major

  • Players
  • 42940 battles
  • 5,049
  • Member since:
    10-17-2011

View Postjonj02, on Aug 19 2017 - 15:18, said:

I suggest that in addition to consumables....every tanker can pay a premium (like a $1) to destroy one of his enemies on command.

So you would get 2 slots (for $2 ) and when you want you can instantly destroy a tank on the enemy team.

 

the only catch is  you cant destroy any tank that had paid this premium.

 

also you get privy to the chat of the enemy team when you destroy an enemy tank using this feature....otherwise it is really not worth the $1 (the fun is listening to the victim cry when he gets blown up out of nowhere....ive never played arty but i believe this is why people play arty)

 

yes i know pretty soon everyone would pay the $1, so they cant get blown up...but think of all the money WG would make.

 

what do you think...

im on board

 

You can guess what name I have for you at this moment.

Komitadjie #5 Posted Aug 20 2017 - 00:38

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 847 battles
  • 614
  • [HHOUR] HHOUR
  • Member since:
    11-10-2011

View Post_Tsavo, on Aug 20 2017 - 00:32, said:

This is a troll thread, isn't it?

 

Nope, dead serious.  He just wants to win that bad.  :trollface:

ket101 #6 Posted Aug 20 2017 - 00:54

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 18360 battles
  • 8,654
  • [N-O-M] N-O-M
  • Member since:
    01-10-2011
Good way to kill the game entirely.

tanopasman62 #7 Posted Aug 20 2017 - 00:58

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 12198 battles
  • 1,632
  • Member since:
    12-13-2016
You can get that for free, it's called arty.

Necrolegion #8 Posted Aug 20 2017 - 01:11

    Major

  • Players
  • 15761 battles
  • 2,508
  • Member since:
    07-12-2011

Wargaming needs to add a new premium account type above regular premium account and call it "Premium RNG" in which you ONLY get either your average or above average rolls. So say I shoot with my Skorpion G, my damage will only be between 490-612 damage and your penetration from 248-310mm. Also your chance to catch on fire, be ammo racked, etc is reduced to zero.

 

I'd buy this type of Premium RNG account!



GaiusMaximus505 #9 Posted Aug 20 2017 - 01:12

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 3900 battles
  • 99
  • Member since:
    12-01-2012
Just play arty

B00BLEMAX #10 Posted Aug 20 2017 - 02:09

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 14569 battles
  • 393
  • [QSF] QSF
  • Member since:
    08-03-2012
How about an RNG modifier 

Gomer_P_Tank #11 Posted Aug 20 2017 - 04:42

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 20 battles
  • 71
  • Member since:
    05-18-2017

View Post_Tsavo, on Aug 20 2017 - 00:32, said:

This is a troll thread, isn't it?

 

​They sure were not trolling when they handed you that Pink slip at the work place were they?  :trollface:

jonj02 #12 Posted Aug 20 2017 - 04:55

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 1853 battles
  • 101
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT
  • Member since:
    03-06-2014

View PostGomer_P_Tank, on Aug 20 2017 - 03:42, said:

 

​They sure were not trolling when they handed you that Pink slip at the work place were they?  :trollface:

who are you referring to that got fired...i find your post very disturbing



_Tsavo #13 Posted Aug 20 2017 - 04:58

    Major

  • Players
  • 37178 battles
  • 13,397
  • [DIMBO] DIMBO
  • Member since:
    02-16-2011

View PostGomer_P_Tank, on Aug 19 2017 - 22:42, said:

 

​They sure were not trolling when they handed you that Pink slip at the work place were they?  :trollface:

 

What?

Gomer_P_Tank #14 Posted Aug 20 2017 - 04:59

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 20 battles
  • 71
  • Member since:
    05-18-2017

View Post_Tsavo, on Aug 20 2017 - 04:58, said:

 

What?

 

Don't even pretend. You know as well as I do.

_Tsavo #15 Posted Aug 20 2017 - 05:00

    Major

  • Players
  • 37178 battles
  • 13,397
  • [DIMBO] DIMBO
  • Member since:
    02-16-2011

View PostGomer_P_Tank, on Aug 19 2017 - 22:59, said:

 

Don't even pretend. You know as well as I do.

 

you're going on about a pink slip, do explain.  I mean, I know you're a troll and all, but at least stick to reality, mate.

jonj02 #16 Posted Aug 20 2017 - 05:05

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 1853 battles
  • 101
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT
  • Member since:
    03-06-2014

View PostGomer_P_Tank, on Aug 20 2017 - 03:42, said:

 

​They sure were not trolling when they handed you that Pink slip at the work place were they?  :trollface:

 

cracks about losing a real world job...or getting a real world fatal illness...is not funny...

Gomer_P_Tank #17 Posted Aug 20 2017 - 05:05

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 20 battles
  • 71
  • Member since:
    05-18-2017

View Post_Tsavo, on Aug 20 2017 - 05:00, said:

 

you're going on about a pink slip, do explain.  I mean, I know you're a troll and all, but at least stick to reality, mate.

 

​is that really a picture of your parents?

Gomer_P_Tank #18 Posted Aug 20 2017 - 05:08

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 20 battles
  • 71
  • Member since:
    05-18-2017
Are those really your tickets?

jonj02 #19 Posted Aug 20 2017 - 05:12

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 1853 battles
  • 101
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT
  • Member since:
    03-06-2014

View PostGomer_P_Tank, on Aug 20 2017 - 04:05, said:

 

​is that really a picture of your parents?

 

i just reported you to the mods or whomever the report goes to.

your statements are creepy and disturbing



Gomer_P_Tank #20 Posted Aug 20 2017 - 05:14

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 20 battles
  • 71
  • Member since:
    05-18-2017

View Postjonj02, on Aug 20 2017 - 05:12, said:

 

i just reported you to the mods or whomever the report goes to.

your statements are creepy and disturbing

 

Can't you see sonny, that I am terrified,, to death..  I'm shaking in my boots. :trollface:




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users