Jump to content


Pay to win variant....a suggestion to WG


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
27 replies to this topic

_Tsavo #21 Posted Aug 20 2017 - 05:17

    Major

  • Players
  • 37178 battles
  • 13,392
  • [DIMBO] DIMBO
  • Member since:
    02-16-2011

View Postjonj02, on Aug 19 2017 - 23:12, said:

 

i just reported you to the mods or whomever the report goes to.

your statements are creepy and disturbing

 

tis' but a sad little troll, best to not let it rile you up.  That's kinda what it wants to do.

Gomer_P_Tank #22 Posted Aug 20 2017 - 05:17

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 20 battles
  • 71
  • Member since:
    05-18-2017

Just remember, it don't change Tsavo's creepier than hell past he's trying to hide from the whole community.  There will always be someone to remind the community of what he's trying to hide while he tries to be an @[edited]to the whole community.  And a 3rd party site will always be there to reveal the facts of what I'm talking about...

Go see what I'm talking about over there now... for yourself,, you'll see that I'm not talking or making any of this up..

 

Go see for yourself, sonny.



Gomer_P_Tank #23 Posted Aug 20 2017 - 05:18

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 20 battles
  • 71
  • Member since:
    05-18-2017

View Postjonj02, on Aug 20 2017 - 05:12, said:

 

i just reported you to the mods or whomever the report goes to.

your statements are creepy and disturbing

 

​Go see with your own eyes.. Go see what Tsavo does not want you too see with your own eyes..

Edited by Gomer_P_Tank, Aug 20 2017 - 05:19.


Gomer_P_Tank #24 Posted Aug 20 2017 - 05:23

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 20 battles
  • 71
  • Member since:
    05-18-2017

View Post_Tsavo, on Aug 20 2017 - 05:17, said:

 

tis' but a sad little troll, best to not let it rile you up.  That's kinda what it wants to do.

 

​Tsavo, you can never escape yourself.  People know too much about you, and all the evidence is over on that site.  In gory detail. People know where to find it now.  With pictures, and full story, etc.  And it's never going away.   You can never go back to jerking people off here ever again, and be a jerk anymore... people are watching they you stay on the right course this time. If the staff fail to do their jobs this time, the community will

_Tsavo #25 Posted Aug 20 2017 - 05:24

    Major

  • Players
  • 37178 battles
  • 13,392
  • [DIMBO] DIMBO
  • Member since:
    02-16-2011

View PostGomer_P_Tank, on Aug 19 2017 - 23:23, said:

 

​Tsavo, you can never escape yourself.  People know too much about you, and all the evidence is over on that site.  In gory detail. People know where to find it now.  With pictures, and full story, etc.  And it's never going away.   You can never go back to jerking people off here ever again, and be a jerk anymore... people are watching they you stay on the right course this time. If the staff fail to do their jobs this time, the community will

 

lol, okay

 

and I'm the creepy one.  Ha


Edited by _Tsavo, Aug 20 2017 - 05:24.


Gomer_P_Tank #26 Posted Aug 20 2017 - 05:28

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 20 battles
  • 71
  • Member since:
    05-18-2017

View Post_Tsavo, on Aug 20 2017 - 05:24, said:

 

lol, okay

 

and I'm the creepy one.  Ha

 

​When people read the story about you on that site, which you don't want anyone to see, they'll truly know who's the Creepy One for sure.... Amazing how you don't want people to see the real truth over on that 3rd party site... maybe they should all see that first before they judge?

Edited by Gomer_P_Tank, Aug 20 2017 - 05:29.


jonj02 #27 Posted Aug 20 2017 - 05:36

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 1833 battles
  • 97
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT
  • Member since:
    03-06-2014

View PostGomer_P_Tank, on Aug 20 2017 - 04:28, said:

 

​When people read the story about you on that site, which you don't want anyone to see, they'll truly know who's the Creepy One for sure.... Amazing how you don't want people to see the real truth over on that 3rd party site... maybe they should all see that first before they judge?

 

you can tell you just made this account in the last couple of months....

you dont play any battles.

you carefully refer to a 3rd party site

probably cause you got banned for mentioning the site directly before thus this new account

i dont know what beef  you have

but when someone has a personal bent against someone else

I GETS UGLY

and your posts sir are UGLY



Mezurashi #28 Posted Aug 20 2017 - 10:23

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 1965 battles
  • 167
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B
  • Member since:
    03-31-2016

Topic locked. This topic has been derailed due to trolling. Offenders have been sanctioned.

 

Good day.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users