Jump to content


devil hand sine tank vs christion gamer with 23 premum tanks

Devil hand sine

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
88 replies to this topic

SQUAIRREL_KING #1 Posted Aug 21 2017 - 11:52

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 23812 battles
  • 24
  • [SWFOX] SWFOX
  • Member since:
    10-09-2014
Moderated by Volier_Zcit

Edited by Volier_Zcit, Aug 22 2017 - 00:47.


Firemoth #2 Posted Aug 21 2017 - 11:57

    Major

  • Players
  • 35545 battles
  • 3,453
  • Member since:
    05-21-2011
a better use of your money would have been to spend it on an english teacher

RivertheRoyal #3 Posted Aug 21 2017 - 12:07

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 1303 battles
  • 16
  • Member since:
    08-28-2016

 

It's quite good music, you know.  



Angry_Shrimp #4 Posted Aug 21 2017 - 12:08

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 22854 battles
  • 164
  • [WN] WN
  • Member since:
    03-26-2014

This is what happens when you let a squairrel type for you... 

 

 

:hiding:



MacDaddyMatty #5 Posted Aug 21 2017 - 12:09

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 17681 battles
  • 3,493
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY
  • Member since:
    10-07-2016

1) What did you do to get suspended?


 

2) What did you do to get suspended the other two times?


 

3) Punctuation and paragraph breaks are very helpful for the reader.



OctavariumDT8 #6 Posted Aug 21 2017 - 12:13

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 37700 battles
  • 491
  • [TBOOM] TBOOM
  • Member since:
    07-28-2012

You do realize Sabaton praise Allied forces and their victories? That's kinda praising veterans you mentioned... unless veterans are the devils, they aren't worshiping one.

 

Poor player, poor person, poor logic, poor common sense, poor education. I can go on forever....


Edited by fareS8S8, Aug 21 2017 - 12:13.


RivertheRoyal #7 Posted Aug 21 2017 - 12:15

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 1303 battles
  • 16
  • Member since:
    08-28-2016

View PostMacDaddyMatty, on Aug 21 2017 - 12:09, said:

1) What did you do to get suspended?


 

2) What did you do to get suspended the other two times?


 

3) Punctuation and paragraph breaks are very helpful for the reader.

 

He didn't get suspended. 

 

What OP is trying to say, is that he will no longer buy any more premium tanks, since the newest one put out by Wargaming has the devil's hand sign (The rock hand icon for Sabaton's Band of Brother's perk), and offends his Christian virtues. He goes on to state that people from WG should be fired for this, anti-freedom, blah blah blah, you get the gist. 

 

All in all, I think I have found my entertainment for the day.  



SQUAIRREL_KING #8 Posted Aug 21 2017 - 12:17

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 23812 battles
  • 24
  • [SWFOX] SWFOX
  • Member since:
    10-09-2014

View PostRivertheRoyal, on Aug 21 2017 - 12:07, said:

 

It's quite good music, you know.  

 

Run them tanks down to the hot spot run sinner run

SQUAIRREL_KING #9 Posted Aug 21 2017 - 12:22

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 23812 battles
  • 24
  • [SWFOX] SWFOX
  • Member since:
    10-09-2014

View PostRivertheRoyal, on Aug 21 2017 - 12:15, said:

 

He didn't get suspended. 

 

What OP is trying to say, is that he will no longer buy any more premium tanks, since the newest one put out by Wargaming has the devil's hand sign (The rock hand icon for Sabaton's Band of Brother's perk), and offends his Christian virtues. He goes on to state that people from WG should be fired for this, anti-freedom, blah blah blah, you get the gist. 

 

All in all, I think I have found my entertainment for the day.  

 

​I shot them up as a love act to God as I told players no tolerance on devil hand sine tanks regardless of teem and win  no honor wining with them on teem  bad for kids  no pushing clean players out.  

 



MacDaddyMatty #10 Posted Aug 21 2017 - 12:24

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 17681 battles
  • 3,493
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY
  • Member since:
    10-07-2016

View PostRivertheRoyal, on Aug 21 2017 - 06:15, said:

 

He didn't get suspended. .

 

View PostSQUAIRREL_KING, on Aug 21 2017 - 05:52, said:

I am suspended and third time...
You have suspended me therefore all purchases are suspended from you..

 

I reeeely thought he did.

But, I admit my language skills in word-salad have atrophied.

 

+1 for deciphering that this is about how the OP does not like the Sabaton tank.


 


 


Edited by MacDaddyMatty, Aug 21 2017 - 12:27.


MacDaddyMatty #11 Posted Aug 21 2017 - 12:25

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 17681 battles
  • 3,493
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY
  • Member since:
    10-07-2016

View PostSQUAIRREL_KING, on Aug 21 2017 - 06:22, said:

 

​I shot them up as a love act to God as I told players no tolerance on devil hand sine tanks regardless of teem and win  no honor wining with them on teem  bad for kids  no pushing clean players out.

 

 

Thou SHALL NOT KILL (green tanks).

CynicalDutchie #12 Posted Aug 21 2017 - 12:28

    Major

  • Players
  • 36532 battles
  • 2,860
  • [IOC] IOC
  • Member since:
    05-18-2011
I didn't know they let patients play World of Tanks in mental hospitals.

RivertheRoyal #13 Posted Aug 21 2017 - 12:29

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 1303 battles
  • 16
  • Member since:
    08-28-2016

View PostSQUAIRREL_KING, on Aug 21 2017 - 12:22, said:

 

​I shot them up as a love act to God as I told players no tolerance on devil hand sine tanks regardless of teem and win  no honor wining with them on teem  bad for kids  no pushing clean players out.  

 

 

Oh. 

 

You're one of those, aren't you? 

Isn't a part of the bible and christianity about being tolerant and kind, no matter who or what the person facing you is? About being the better person? 

Now, ask yourself, what are you accomplishing by team-killing? Aren't you just spreading more hate and vileness? 



SQUAIRREL_KING #14 Posted Aug 21 2017 - 12:30

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 23812 battles
  • 24
  • [SWFOX] SWFOX
  • Member since:
    10-09-2014

View PostfareS8S8, on Aug 21 2017 - 12:13, said:

You do realize Sabaton praise Allied forces and their victories? That's kinda praising veterans you mentioned... unless veterans are the devils, they aren't worshiping one.

 

Poor player, poor person, poor logic, poor common sense, poor education. I can go on forever....

 

​poor education is right .. I am handy caped in the 3 r's  seen in school child abuse in plubick school system..  the man was not a good person 

 



Metaled #15 Posted Aug 21 2017 - 12:30

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 17317 battles
  • 103
  • Member since:
    04-01-2012


MacDaddyMatty #16 Posted Aug 21 2017 - 12:32

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 17681 battles
  • 3,493
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY
  • Member since:
    10-07-2016

View PostSQUAIRREL_KING, on Aug 21 2017 - 06:30, said:

 

​poor education is right .. I am handy caped in the 3 r's  seen in school child abuse in plubick school system..  the man was not a good person

 

 

I'm sorry that you were abused.

 

Never shoot green tanks.



SQUAIRREL_KING #17 Posted Aug 21 2017 - 12:33

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 23812 battles
  • 24
  • [SWFOX] SWFOX
  • Member since:
    10-09-2014

View PostMacDaddyMatty, on Aug 21 2017 - 12:24, said:

 

 

I reeeely thought he did.

But, I admit my language skills in word-salad have atrophied.

 

+1 for deciphering that this is about how the OP does not like the Sabaton tank.


 


I don't wont kid to see and use the hand sine 

 

 



Metaled #18 Posted Aug 21 2017 - 12:37

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 17317 battles
  • 103
  • Member since:
    04-01-2012


SQUAIRREL_KING #19 Posted Aug 21 2017 - 12:37

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 23812 battles
  • 24
  • [SWFOX] SWFOX
  • Member since:
    10-09-2014

View PostMetaled, on Aug 21 2017 - 12:30, said:

 

​ok I Christion as in not of this man .. need to see the video and hear what he saying .. you will not find BIBLE saying ok to promote bad ness.. 

 



RivertheRoyal #20 Posted Aug 21 2017 - 12:40

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 1303 battles
  • 16
  • Member since:
    08-28-2016

View PostSQUAIRREL_KING, on Aug 21 2017 - 12:37, said:

 

​ok I Christion as in not of this man .. need to see the video and hear what he saying .. you will not find BIBLE saying ok to promote bad ness.. 

 

 

Why is that hand sign bad though? 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users