• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

Macras #41 Posted Sep 11 2017 - 03:40

Sergeant

• Players
  • 19542 battles
  • [DMGD] DMGD

View PostAussieBob, on Sep 11 2017 - 10:05, said:

Well I got this from them the other day.....

Asia Pacific Server & Account Transfer Update

We have a quick update for players who opted in to transfer back to the Asia Pacific region. As widely reported in the news, typhoons have damaged undersea cables, causing problems with the Internet. Because of these circumstances, we have decided to delay account transfers until further notice.

We thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have opted in and have already submitted your request for transfer, your application has been saved. As soon as we have identified a new timeframe for the transfer, we will send another update.

If you have not already opted in, and are considering returning to the Asia Pacific region, the window of opportunity is closing. We will stop accepting requests for such a transfer on Monday, Sept. 11 at 23:59 PST. If you would like to transfer, please submit a ticket before the deadline via the following link:

Transfer account

For more information, click here.

Got the same response. I think we could be waiting a while yet :(

Some of the lag spikes etc have settled down a little bit. Its still bloody slow though. I'm getting abused by other players occasionally because I just cant play the way I normally would. I cant make the same shots, the aiming reticule is all over the place,  I cant even reliably drive straight at times. Hard to explain to people how hard it is playing at 350-400 ping.

Also tagged with Server Transfer, APAC, SEA

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users