teamkillers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

eteam #21 Posted Aug 22 2017 - 22:54

Sergeant

• Players
  • 63809 battles

View PostBillT, on Aug 22 2017 - 21:36, said:

Think about a tournament or Clan Wars.. Without Safe Shot, you might accidentally shoot a friendly, not only damaging a teammate but wasting a round of ammo and a full reload.   With Safe Shot you don't make that mistake, and your gun is still ready to fire immediately. It's clearly an advantage, and that's pretty much the definition of a prohibited mod.

A good compromise would be to allow Safe Shot in pubs, where it's a kindness, but ban it from competitions (strongholds, CW, tournies).  But that's probably too nuanced for WG.  Still... nobody's ever going to report you for using Safe Shot in a pub match, and I'd bet nobody has ever been banned for using it except in competitions.

​I agree 100%.  Safe shot would be a good solution in pubs.  I use it now, not to gain an advantage, but to stop me from retaliating when I know a team mate has shot me intentionally.

Sum_won_nu #22 Posted Aug 23 2017 - 02:02

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 34226 battles
  • [XSSX] XSSX

View Postkogepan_man, on Aug 22 2017 - 13:40, said:

Reported

:popcorn: still waiting.

Tahllol #23 Posted Aug 23 2017 - 04:17

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 7411 battles

View Posttank_248, on Aug 22 2017 - 20:03, said:

Ive noticed that in matches nonstop there are teamkillers that wont play by the rules i wish instead of a treshold to just temp ban anyone that kills a team mate this is getting out of control i wish that wargaming would see how bad we need a admin or two to monitor the matches and temp ban anyone that breaks those rules instead of saying we have a bot that does this stuff well form what i have seen the bot isn't doing its job 

They just need to actually punish off videos and perma IP ban the people that do it constantly which they completely ignore which is why you have people that do it on purpose to get newbies 1 hour bans for retaliation. 

Shortcult #24 Posted Aug 23 2017 - 04:25

Major

• Players
  • 30157 battles

View Postpower_Donky, on Aug 22 2017 - 12:18, said:

In high tiers people tend to tk arties more

As they should.

ket101 #25 Posted Aug 23 2017 - 04:27

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 18360 battles
  • [N-O-M] N-O-M

View PostThornir, on Aug 23 2017 - 06:11, said:

​Except...they don't always turn blue. I got one shot by an arty that was following me up the hill on Himmelsdorf. Not a word of explanation or apology, didn't turn blue, almost like it didn't happen.

Don't know if you've noticed, but now when you submit a ticket on TKs, they specifically tell you NOT to submit a ticket on TKs. Maybe it's been this way for awhile, IDK. I submitted the report and replay anyway along with a note to the effect of, "When they don't turn blue on a one shot TK, how do I know it even registers?"

The response was, "A certain amount of team damage has to be done before a TK will cause a tank to turn blue".

That's a crock.

It's been that way for a couple of years now.  TK's are handled by the automatic system completely.  They specifically say in the TK rules that they won't action tickets for TK reasons. 

HE shells get a bit more leniency in the TK system than other shells, due to splash area of effect.  Arty get a bit more leniency in the TK system due to accuracy and time of flight of the shells.  Put both together, and there is a fair bit more leniency for arty in the system.

Also tagged with teamkillers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users