group petition help

petition sixth sense fix help wargaming

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Poll: 6th Sense (32 members have cast votes)

Do you think "sixth sense" should be standard?

1. Yes (15 votes [46.88%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 46.88%

2. No (17 votes [53.12%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 53.12%

Vote Guests cannot vote Hide poll

Malarkey_ #1 Posted Aug 23 2017 - 04:25

Corporal

• Players
  • 1675 battles
Was wondering if it was even worth my time to open a petition on "Sixth Sense" since all other games Wargaming has at this point do not require a skill point for it anymore. They did once for Warships and over I think 9 months to a year they removed that skill since BBs were eating torpedos and never knowing about it and they didn't want to force player to give up a point to know when you are spotted, lol  [and that's not a game where you can be 1-shot quite often like WoT at the mid the low tiers can.] all feedback is welcomed and any constructive advice is helpful since I don't have like 40K battles. Thanks for you time folks. 

GeorgePreddy #2 Posted Aug 23 2017 - 04:31

Major

• Players
  • 14291 battles
  • [L_LEG] L_LEG

I got my 6th sense perks the old-fashioned way... I earned them.

It has never been easier than right now to train crew skills... that should be enough.

rokinamerica #3 Posted Aug 23 2017 - 04:37

Major

• Players
  • 4741 battles
There are already threads on this.

Lethalhavoc #4 Posted Aug 23 2017 - 04:46

Major

• Players
  • 37985 battles

Experience will teach you when you've probably been spotted, and you'll be able to react to it without actually having the perk.

Golden rules,

1) if you're shooting, you're probably spotted.

2) if you're moving in the open, you're probably spotted.

3) if your team left an open flank, you're probably spotted.

If you go to the standard scouting spots....

Edited by Lethalhavoc, Aug 23 2017 - 04:50.

xrays_ #5 Posted Aug 23 2017 - 04:48

Major

• Players
  • 41964 battles
  • [FELOW] FELOW

View PostMalarkey_, on Aug 22 2017 - 22:25, said:

I believe and I know I not alone, but "sixth sense" needs to be removed from skills and added default to the game.

We all worked hard to get our 6th Sense Perk, but you want it for free?

Basically, no, I believe it should be earned. It's a right of passage to finally understand that you have to work for something in this game to get ahead, and to realize that you can survive without it, but it really is something worth fighting for. It's easy when you have so few battles to wish things were just handed to you, but you'd regret the easy path after a while.

And honestly, it's quite easy to get if you put some effort into understanding the mechanics of the game. First, you can simply buy it when you purchase one of the few Premium tanks that come with BiA and a full 100% first Skill for free (i.e. Berlin Quartet tanks). Next, you can earn it by completing the missions to receive a female Commander from the in-game Personal Missions. After that, well, you can earn it the normal way in about 50 battles by simply playing a tank - quicker if you use Reserves to boost your earnings.

x.

Clickez4Fun #6 Posted Aug 23 2017 - 05:03

Major

• Players
  • 28962 battles
  • [A-F] A-F

With all the crew xp boosters being given away, it doesn't take long to earn the first and second skills on all the crew members.

Like the rest of us, earn it. 

Malarkey_ #7 Posted Aug 23 2017 - 06:53

Corporal

• Players
  • 1675 battles
well folks thanks for all the feedback. Guess I need to buckle down and spend some money or something. Any advice would help as well. not a big tank person myself, but playing Warships and others since closed beta

View Postxrays_, on Aug 23 2017 - 03:48, said:

We all worked hard to get our 6th Sense Perk, but you want it for free?

Basically, no, I believe it should be earned. It's a right of passage to finally understand that you have to work for something in this game to get ahead, and to realize that you can survive without it, but it really is something worth fighting for. It's easy when you have so few battles to wish things were just handed to you, but you'd regret the easy path after a while.

And honestly, it's quite easy to get if you put some effort into understanding the mechanics of the game. First, you can simply buy it when you purchase one of the few Premium tanks that come with BiA and a full 100% first Skill for free (i.e. Berlin Quartet tanks). Next, you can earn it by completing the missions to receive a female Commander from the in-game Personal Missions. After that, well, you can earn it the normal way in about 50 battles by simply playing a tank - quicker if you use Reserves to boost your earnings.

x.

Honestly I don't want to have to buy a BiA crew for it and I think I have 3 of the female crew already. And I have been here before in Warships. They did the same thing and than gave their version of Sixth Sense to everyone because Battleship captains were eating torpedos and never knew they were spotted. and that's a game where 1 shotting doesn't happen any where near as much as it does in WoT. But thanks for the comment. If you have any constructive advice on the subject of learning all the different camo/spotting distances for 400+ tanks I would happily watch or read. thanks. 

Malarkey_ #8 Posted Aug 23 2017 - 06:57

Corporal

• Players
  • 1675 battles

View PostLethalhavoc, on Aug 23 2017 - 03:46, said:

Experience will teach you when you've probably been spotted, and you'll be able to react to it without actually having the perk.

Golden rules,

1) if you're shooting, you're probably spotted.

2) if you're moving in the open, you're probably spotted.

3) if your team left an open flank, you're probably spotted.

If you go to the standard scouting spots....

Would you recommend anything outside of the obvious 3 you mentioned videos? guides?. I mean there are 400+ tank with different spotting/Camo, gear combos... etc and I would love to learn more and enjoy the game more.   Thanks for your time.

Shibadogdog #9 Posted Aug 23 2017 - 16:00

Sergeant

• Players
  • 36893 battles
  • [DPS] DPS
Dont waste your cash time is free, just grind your crews out. Best way to play this game ,the only premium tanks I own were earned in missions. If you want to spend money get a premium account next time there on sale. 

Malarkey_ #10 Posted Aug 23 2017 - 16:23

Corporal

• Players
  • 1675 battles

View PostShibadogdog, on Aug 23 2017 - 15:00, said:

Dont waste your cash time is free, just grind your crews out. Best way to play this game ,the only premium tanks I own were earned in missions. If you want to spend money get a premium account next time there on sale. 

thanks for the info sir. 

Lethalhavoc #11 Posted Aug 23 2017 - 19:49

Major

• Players
  • 37985 battles

View PostMalarkey_, on Aug 23 2017 - 01:57, said:

Would you recommend anything outside of the obvious 3 you mentioned videos? guides?. I mean there are 400+ tank with different spotting/Camo, gear combos... etc and I would love to learn more and enjoy the game more.   Thanks for your time.

This is the link to the guide section of our forums.

http://forum.worldof...-and-tutorials/

You'll find that many of the authors of those guides post current game play videos on Youtube.

Also tagged with petition, sixth sense, fix, help, wargaming

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users