• 5636 battles
What are these things called Crews ?     :girl:

_Kradok_ #42 Posted Aug 25 2017 - 13:00

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 22765 battles
  • [LUL] LUL

View Postjonj02, on Aug 24 2017 - 14:50, said:

red balls is a cheat...if you are seen once the cheat remembers your location...puts your location on that stupid gods eye view that the crappy arty players get.  there are a dozen cheats for arty...most arty players use these cheats....its not enough that they get the accepted cheat of the gods eye view...

arty players are cheats

arty should be removed

Link?

Or is disparaging people based on your own limited and ignorant view your schtick?

Smooky_Le_chien_husky #43 Posted Aug 25 2017 - 13:56

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 21421 battles
  • [LMFR] LMFR

View PostH3avy, on Aug 24 2017 - 19:16, said:

More and more i get this kind of battles , unbalanced match maker that gives this kind of results  that i uploaded  (  15 - 0  ,  15 -2 ,  15 - 3 , etc ) . This wasn´t happening before in game, now i keep getting more often this results, so i ask myself and also a lot of other players in game , what is happening ? 

Is the game itself  cheating on us  ?    So many battles in this game to know that when you don't see the enemy in front and they spot you so easy, even if you are in the back , not moving neither shooting and get hit by invisible shots and not having an enemy scout spotting you , when you just do critical hits even when shooting at a tank 2 tiers below you, or when you just bounce your shots strangely, or when you just start missing the hits for no reason , like if there was an invisible magneto deviating your shots, is when i ask myself :  is the game itself cheating on us all ? 

I don´t understand why if i have a destroyer/tank with a crew with more than 4 skills , having  almost 50,000 battles in total  and i still experience  the same hit/miss ratio that when i start for the first time with that same vehicle.

Does the probabilities doesn´t  change or get better ? why always the game itself insist on giving same miss/hit ratio ?

Is just that when you win 1-2 battles , then i realize that maybe 75 %  of the time i will lose next battle , and there is when i start experiencing this unexplained miss shots.

If you have a vehicle with a lot of battles and crew skills to the max , why the game keeps the same probabilities of miss/hit shots ?

In real battles, if you put a crew with a lot of experience against another crew with no experience, the tank with the experience should beat the other easily, that is not happening in this game, if MM says that is time to lose the battle, you for sure won´t have any chance. 

Yes that possible . Other not told true but yes the mods give advantage when you know the one for use it . Go on YouTube look find your self .. I see another one are new mods . Anyways me I see it all and know oh is work . Good luck and play your own game let all other crying when you wait your enemies ... All match all just shoot premium 

LeaveIT2Beaver #44 Posted Aug 26 2017 - 04:37

Major

• -Players-
  • 28284 battles
  • [BRIG] BRIG

View Postdiego999, on Aug 24 2017 - 15:13, said:

This. Plus, if you align vanilla shot indicators with the crosshair, you can easily hit the unspotted tank who just fired at you.

Or, you could go into battle with a potato crew in a tier X, play like a potato and cry foul on the forums because the game is "cheating" on you.

I went vanilla Jan 1,  and this video has gotten me accused of cheating TOO many times now :trollface:

Burning_Haggis #45 Posted Aug 26 2017 - 06:13

Captain

• Players
  • 40629 battles
  • [G-M-U] G-M-U
You have that crew in a tier 10, basically do less than 2/3 of a decent shot (let me guess... HE)  then you bawl like a 2 year old over a loss?    bahahahaha....      that's precious.   

Icon_Charlie #46 Posted Aug 26 2017 - 07:35

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 14159 battles
  • [-DRB-] -DRB-

View Post_Kradok_, on Aug 25 2017 - 04:00, said:

Link?

Or is disparaging people based on your own limited and ignorant view your schtick?

https://mod-wot.com/...anks/13-1-0-127

Note: there are A SHEET  load of cheat mods in this game.  It comes down to the point of what is your playing style and how you want to screw another player with a cheat mod without getting caught.

Edited by Icon_Charlie, Aug 26 2017 - 07:37.

Cpt_Zapp_Brannigan #47 Posted Aug 26 2017 - 11:07

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 27985 battles

View Post_Tsavo, on Aug 24 2017 - 14:33, said:

If that crew in the background is in your JPGZ E100, that's kinda dooming yourself from the get go.  Poor crews at tier 10 hinder everything and at a tier where mistakes are punished brutally, a crap crew won't cut it.

he is making the crew better, 15 xp at a time.

NeatoMan #48 Posted Aug 26 2017 - 14:35

Major

• Players
  • 24374 battles

This replay of mine would probably be called cheating by a lot of players,

I was bottom tier in my brand new tier 4 swedish TD on mountain pass.  I've never gone up that hill before, but frequently see TDs camping there, so I thought "Hmm, let's see what it's all about...  There's always somebody coming up the middle...".    What transpired would have probably sent half the player base running to the forums screaming "HAX!"

http://wotreplays.co...atoman-sav_m_43

Smooky_Le_chien_husky #49 Posted Aug 26 2017 - 15:48

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 21421 battles
  • [LMFR] LMFR

View PostBenjeeh_CA, on Aug 24 2017 - 20:30, said:

Op of course you didn't have 6th sense go off you don't have it on the tank

with cheat mods have one . when you not have sixscent

H3avy #50 Posted Aug 28 2017 - 12:30

Corporal

• Players
  • 49673 battles
  • [ENUTL] ENUTL

I know the Jg. Pz E 100 doesnt have 100 %  crew , when i put that pic is about the final score , my complain is that i am  getting more often these unfair matches , 15 - 0 , 15 - 2 , 15-4  , etc.

In real battles, if you put a crew with a lot of experience against another crew with no experience, the tank with the experience should beat the other easily, that is not happening in this game, if MM says that is time to lose the battle, you for sure won´t have any chance.

I have tanks with 100 % crew and more than 4 skills , and the probabilities of win/loss keeps being the same from another recent researched tank.

_Kradok_ #51 Posted Aug 28 2017 - 12:45

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 22765 battles
  • [LUL] LUL

View PostIcon_Charlie, on Aug 26 2017 - 01:35, said:

https://mod-wot.com/...anks/13-1-0-127

Note: there are A SHEET  load of cheat mods in this game.  It comes down to the point of what is your playing style and how you want to screw another player with a cheat mod without getting caught.

​Pumpkin.... you're missing the forest for the trees...

I KNOW there ARE illegal mods out there.  THAT is not a point of contention...  However, this statement begs explanation:

"...most arty players use these cheats....its not enough that they get the accepted cheat of the gods eye view...

arty players are cheats

arty should be removed"

For this statement, I still contend that ignorance is the basis for the comment. 

Prove it otherwise...

Also tagged with cheating

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users