• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

DKHitz #1 Posted Aug 25 2017 - 01:21

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 8721 battles
  • [26TH] 26TH

skirmish public service

now that legionnaires arent exclusive to non clan people, a list of clans that impose their own exclusion. that exclusion being a seperate program you have to install and run called team speak or in a few instances discord. as for proof to back up this public service, its called screen shot which is available to all in wot.

now bear in mind this isnt a complete list but just those i know of from asking a simple question "ts required?"

69CBR - XButtHurtX yes

BoTS - RageOfDarkness yup

-CSA- - Warhead86 yes   /   Salty_Water TS required:   /   johndeere4000 yeah

DRKLN - dusty_man yes join our teamspeak

EXDEV - max6664 yes

FKXX - Wildfire419 we need everyone in teamspeak

G4P - cv123 yea

GST - DeathFromABabe yep

HIWAY - EliteKiller76 get on ts  /  DK do u got ts  /  DKHitz nope

JT4F - DarthVenenum yes

MUG-M - STIGLITZ98 ya

NVRDI - _Thedesertfox yes we use teamspeak its mandtory after 8pm

R2C - loveertanker (only reply was constantly reposting their ts address)

SEA-M - stonegoblin9 join up on ts for you to be rotated in  /  yeah  /  sorry

SXN-8 - STIGLITZ98 ts required even tho we are gettin someone..

T-D - vivnel if you dont do ts you dont do skirmish...

so as you can see this is far from a complete list of clans that in order to skirmish with them you have to have teamspeak or discord, although i didnt start screen saving these clans until i saw a pattern in which some of those i didnt get pics of were discord required

XVM_Camo_Net_ #2 Posted Aug 25 2017 - 01:28

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 12676 battles
  • [NEWBI] NEWBI
da fak

J3Tears #3 Posted Aug 25 2017 - 02:02

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 7983 battles
  • [-DIG-] -DIG-
Shame on them for wanting to win, Savages. 

Slone #4 Posted Aug 25 2017 - 02:17

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 16796 battles
  • [DD-S] DD-S

How else are you suppose to hear the plan and follow the caller without voice chat. I can't imagine playing any sort of organized team battle without it.

Please add DD-S to your list of clans requiring TS (voice chat).

DKHitz #5 Posted Aug 25 2017 - 18:25

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 8721 battles
  • [26TH] 26TH

your clan is noted.

something to think on when it comes to 'caller' and "How else are you suppose to hear the plan and follow the caller without voice chat. I can't imagine playing any sort of organized team battle without it."

navy seal teams don't say much of anything but a few hand signals when in training and in actual combat.  no navy seal teams before formulate primary and secondary overall strategy, formulate primary and secondary on the ground tactics which all on the team know.

they do this so should events not happen as planned they know what everyone else will do so they don't have to spend time and attention awaiting orders and instruction.

if in ingame comms, there isn't any discipline.  teamspeak isn't going to change that and also for me personally I did ts when I played lotro and uninstalled it because I got tired of 10+ other people yapping in my ear for me to focus my bow fire on their mob instead of who i was shooting at the time.

mojave #6 Posted Aug 25 2017 - 18:33

Sergeant

• Players
  • 22275 battles
  • [RELIC] RELIC
Have you ever watched gold league finals. You will notice they all wear headsets with mics. They arent using ingame comms to talk. Also navy seals do not equal tanks video games.

DKHitz #7 Posted Aug 26 2017 - 07:27

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 8721 battles
  • [26TH] 26TH

wow new flash, navy seals aren't wot players.

if gold league by that time don't have a working knowledge of the players they play with then its not much of a team.

and yes, marines also use the similar form because you have much comm traffic during training missions.  why one might ask?

comm traffic is kept to a dead minimum because there is this things called standing orders which is the focus of units in the field.  but then again you will now say that basic marine combat tactics aren't wot players.  obviously Mojave you never served

mojave #8 Posted Aug 26 2017 - 19:22

Sergeant

• Players
  • 22275 battles
  • [RELIC] RELIC
No, I have never served and my knowledge of military tactics is and commmunications is poor. What I have done is organized and called numerous clan wars battles. In order to be successful I needed feedback from each player to adapt and adjust to each situation. If you want to be good at this game you need to communicate with your team. The most effective way of doing that is through teamspeak. If you dont know something dont let arrogance lead your opinion. Teamspeak is almost always required to win against any decent opponent. Using it is a positive and will help. 

DKHitz #9 Posted Aug 26 2017 - 23:44

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 8721 battles
  • [26TH] 26TH
another addition to ignore

cloudwalkr #10 Posted Aug 30 2017 - 17:43

Major

• Players
  • 51415 battles
  • [FUSON] FUSON

I submit HAVOK for this prestigious list.  We aren't Navy Seals enough to go without comms.

Good post, OP.  Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Chip_Saunders #11 Posted Sep 03 2017 - 01:57

Corporal

• Players
  • 33735 battles
  • [CMBT] CMBT

not sure of troll or serious... but this game is just like being a Marine Soldier that's cool

rockbutcher #12 Posted Sep 03 2017 - 17:16

Private

• -Players-
  • 12419 battles
  • [69CBR] 69CBR

DK I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the visibility your post has brought to our clan.  Several of us 69CBR officers have been legionnairing with quite a few high ranking clans over the days since your first post and 8 times out of 10 the subject of your post does come up, usually to lots of laughter.  Be advised, a number of those clans have indicated that they will be getting in touch with you so you can add them to your list of shame.

Thanks again.  Beers on me when we finally meet!

Edited by rockbutcher, Sep 04 2017 - 00:15.

DKHitz #13 Posted Sep 08 2017 - 06:00

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 8721 battles
  • [26TH] 26TH

if you think that being teamspeak required is great then so be it, i do know that alot of times when i do my standard "ts required" and get the yes that many people, before i do, leave.  some even make comments but its more like 40% of the time.

i do know, screen saves, that most clans that are teamspeak required are still waiting for that "special person" and i have watched those clans wait for between 10 to 15 minutes.  some dont even make it that far because those waiting, get tired of waiting and they leave which is rather funny for me because instead of kicking off for battle they are now closing out their clan tier 6 skirmish because everyone left.

as for list of shame - that is you wording and not mine.  i have never said it was a list of shame but i was simply informing players of wot that unless you use teamspeak or discord, offering to be a legionnaire for certain clans wont get you anywhere.  and so instead of wasting your time and getting somewhat frustrated, so legionnaire with clans that dont impose their own "have to have or you dont legionnaire with them".

Silversound #14 Posted Sep 13 2017 - 15:41

Major

• Players
  • 34902 battles
  • [GUNS] GUNS
246 ~fin~

MacDaddyMatty #15 Posted Sep 13 2017 - 16:12

Major

• -Players-
  • 15669 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY

D-DAY - TS required (to hear, mic not required).

HHOUR - TS required (to hear, mic not required).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users