Pick me apart..

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
59 replies to this topic

BeanHoleBandit #1 Posted Aug 25 2017 - 02:14

Captain

• -Players-
  • 14152 battles

When does WG want me to compete.. Every time I go up a line of tanks.. They tend to power creep it.. 

I have little battles compared to some, So I get over creeped alot..   I try and say hey help me out, and it never comes.. 

I'm going to leave that to [edited]i'm sure that will catch someones attention..

My first tank I was told IS-7... It got power creeped so bad..   I don't even play it.. waste of time and battles...

I played the Kran.. it was a beast on test.. They nerfed the freak out of it.. I got screwed..

I got the BC.. They wanted to nerf it... Almost got screwed..

Got the 50/51..   wthcouldn't test server it that tank needs sooo much team work that u never get..

Got the E100..  Well with everyone firing gold now.. That turret is what...

Want to get teh 5a..

Got the 140.. But i don't like playing it.. To many ppl are playing it stat padding I don't want to do that.. <<< ah my fault.. 

Wildblade #2 Posted Aug 25 2017 - 02:20

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 41441 battles
  • [REL2] REL2
Kran is fine, BC is amazing, 50/51 is amazing, E100 is amazing, 5a is amazing, 140 is amazing, LTP

BeanHoleBandit #3 Posted Aug 25 2017 - 02:24

Captain

• -Players-
  • 14152 battles

View PostWildblade, on Aug 25 2017 - 02:20, said:

Kran is fine, BC is amazing, 50/51 is amazing, E100 is amazing, 5a is amazing, 140 is amazing, LTP

Right.. 

I'm just a [edited].. Keep it coming 

BattlecryGWJ #4 Posted Aug 25 2017 - 02:25

Major

• Players
  • 33245 battles
  • [RSRDD] RSRDD

Constantly changing meta is pretty standard across F2P games, gotta keep people chasing a new carrot, otherwise the cash dries up.

If you want to get something before the meta changes (whether its strategic changes by players or mechanics changes by WG), then you gotta grind faster.  Or you could stop chasing the flavor of the month and just play (edit: or just stop playing and fix WG's little red wagon that way).

Edited by BattlecryGWJ, Aug 25 2017 - 02:26.

BeanHoleBandit #5 Posted Aug 25 2017 - 02:29

Captain

• -Players-
  • 14152 battles

View PostBattlecryGWJ, on Aug 25 2017 - 02:25, said:

Constantly changing meta is pretty standard across F2P games, gotta keep people chasing a new carrot, otherwise the cash dries up.

If you want to get something before the meta changes (whether its strategic changes by players or mechanics changes by WG), then you gotta grind faster.  Or you could stop chasing the flavor of the month and just play (edit: or just stop playing and fix WG's little red wagon that way).

Yeah i'm at about to quit the chasing..   I notice the last guy had 40k battles and he has or she had done well at all the tanks I listed.. But I tend to strugle..  I'm assuming they platoon to get those stats though.. And I dont.. Soo.. 

MountainLion1 #6 Posted Aug 25 2017 - 02:32

Captain

• -Players-
  • 18953 battles
  • [TMBPK] TMBPK
The BC is the most OP tank in the game, just spend some time battling with it.

Wildblade #7 Posted Aug 25 2017 - 02:34

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 41441 battles
  • [REL2] REL2
I hardly ever platoon, and if you come here and cry about the best tanks in the game you WILL get made fun of.  If you want help or advice on any of those tanks, just ask and I'll beg glad to give you pointers.  If you just want to cry, I will make fun of you because I'm an [edited]and it amuses me.

Edited by Wildblade, Aug 25 2017 - 02:34.

BeanHoleBandit #8 Posted Aug 25 2017 - 02:51

Captain

• -Players-
  • 14152 battles

View PostWildblade, on Aug 25 2017 - 02:34, said:

I hardly ever platoon, and if you come here and cry about the best tanks in the game you WILL get made fun of.  If you want help or advice on any of those tanks, just ask and I'll beg glad to give you pointers.  If you just want to cry, I will make fun of you because I'm an [edited]and it amuses me.

Well i'm going to give you a piece advice as you gave me.. You will NEVER ever.. EVEr... Make fun of me...   EVEr... Ever EVEr.. Ever.. Ever.. I don't care much about this game for you to make fun of.. 

And at my age IRL what i've accomplished I promise your Dad didn't even do.. So to try and call me out on some [edited].. I will LUL u..  

I mean I try at this game.. But i'm a poor broke trailer park guy..    I don't spend my money on computer graphic cards.. I looked my graphic card up its from 2012 or some [edited]...  So not reliable on this game at this point..  My first 3k games was 12fps now i get like 60 max on min settings..

what u should know.. IRL i'm 31.. I own my house.. I own my land... I own diesel trucks.. Gas trucks.. Mutiple cars.. Lake property.. Boats etc..  at 31 all cash payed for at 31 growing up my parents couldn't even afford a bunk bed for me and my brother.. 

So whatever u say you did in game. I've done more out of game than most ppl twice my age..   I play this for fun.. You will never embarrass me but u can try.. 

BeanHoleBandit #9 Posted Aug 25 2017 - 02:52

Captain

• -Players-
  • 14152 battles

Second i do struggle in this game.. I am asking in this game.. Outside of this game.. Or even game I will LUL u..  So don't try and Lul me.. I chose a LUl name

Let me reprashe this i don't even struggle at this game.. I bought a half as computer and can do better than majority.   That gets better than me.. I'm over avg.. 

I leave the computer in battle several times.. My daughter plays it when i want her too.. Like I do this for fun.. Its not a life for me..  I have fun.. 

Edited by BeanHoleBandit, Aug 25 2017 - 02:56.

BeanHoleBandit #10 Posted Aug 25 2017 - 02:59

Captain

• -Players-
  • 14152 battles
Again i didnt attend for this post to go this way.. But you said you was going to call me out.. I figured i'd go ahead and snuff that in the butt..   Before you thought you could EVER compare Computer stats to real life..  

BeanHoleBandit #11 Posted Aug 25 2017 - 03:02

Captain

• -Players-
  • 14152 battles
So by the way did u help your daddy pay his mortgage? 

Morty__ #12 Posted Aug 25 2017 - 03:18

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 16287 battles
  • [KANTO] KANTO
https://en.m.wikiped...riority_complex

BeanHoleBandit #13 Posted Aug 25 2017 - 03:19

Captain

• -Players-
  • 14152 battles

View Postmorty_viking, on Aug 25 2017 - 03:18, said:

And that attends to what?    Guys posting their stats in a chat?    I don't post what i've accomplished and share it around.. 

I'm sure i could add my accomplishments to the bottom of my sig.. I choose not too..   I'm not a bragger..   I'm here like u or anybody.. I'm just playing a game..  I'm having fun..

Maybe your right.. I should post all of my accomplishments at the bottom of my page.. So all i've done everyone can admire and aspire to be..   Maybe I could get kids out of wanting to buy kicks and sticks and in game tanks and think they are winning in life to be able to call someone out.. 

I mean That 2k you spent on the computer could be a ATV.. Or a SUV.. Or anything else.. But you chose to go oooh im' better at you cause of my computer lol ... lol Like in what life did you think that.. Ohhhh

Edited by BeanHoleBandit, Aug 25 2017 - 03:25.

Guido1212 #14 Posted Aug 25 2017 - 03:27

Major

• Players
  • 72485 battles
  • [CARTL] CARTL

View PostBeanHoleBandit, on Aug 25 2017 - 01:14, said:

When does WG want me to compete.. Every time I go up a line of tanks.. They tend to power creep it.. 

I have little battles compared to some, So I get over creeped alot..   I try and say hey help me out, and it never comes.. 

I'm going to leave that to [edited]i'm sure that will catch someones attention..

My first tank I was told IS-7... It got power creeped so bad..   I don't even play it.. waste of time and battles...

I played the Kran.. it was a beast on test.. They nerfed the freak out of it.. I got screwed..

I got the BC.. They wanted to nerf it... Almost got screwed..

Got the 50/51..   wthcouldn't test server it that tank needs sooo much team work that u never get..

Got the E100..  Well with everyone firing gold now.. That turret is what...

Want to get teh 5a..

Got the 140.. But i don't like playing it.. To many ppl are playing it stat padding I don't want to do that.. <<< ah my fault.. 

​Bean,

You're pretty good, and could be a lot better.  I dropped a replay analysis of one of your 140 games on my channel that you sent me.  I was a bit harsh, not because you are bad, quite the contrary, because you are actually pretty good and could be much better, probably better than me.

If you stopped worrying about what is out of your control, and took charge of what is in your control, you would be more than fine.  That's not to say you don't contest the silly stuff in the game, keep on trucking there, just don't use it as an excuse!

Cheers,

Guido

Edited by Guido1212, Aug 25 2017 - 03:28.

BeanHoleBandit #15 Posted Aug 25 2017 - 03:28

Captain

• -Players-
  • 14152 battles
Now i'm asking for help in this game..   Like I think the Kran needs some help.. Every other tank has 330 pen.. The Kran is at 300... Its hard to consistanly pen what other tanks can.. NOT ONLY is the pen weak.. The GUN HANDLING IS BAD.... So is the DPM and Reload.. 

I'm not even asking for help anymore i know how this is going to go.

RingZero #16 Posted Aug 25 2017 - 03:30

Major

• -Players-
  • 20203 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN
Good for you on your supposed real life achievements.  I too could boast of my real life achievements but what's the point when:

1) you can't prove you did any of that

2) I can't prove I did any of that

3) your posting your real life achievements in a gameplay forum where people want to talk about playing a game and nobody cares what you did in real life

BeanHoleBandit #17 Posted Aug 25 2017 - 03:31

Captain

• -Players-
  • 14152 battles

View PostGuido1212, on Aug 25 2017 - 03:27, said:

​Bean,

You're pretty good, and could be a lot better.  I dropped a replay analysis of one of your 140 games on my channel that you sent me.  I was a bit harsh, not because you are bad, quite the contrary, because you are actually pretty good and could be much better, probably better than me.

If you stopped worrying about what is out of your control, and took charge of what is in your control, you would be more than fine.  That's not to say you don't contest the silly stuff in the game, keep on trucking there, just don't use it as an excuse!

Cheers,

Guido

Guido..   I love you in this game and out.. you've never done nothing wrong to me..    You've helped me more than anyone else.. I thank you, and i'm glad you are here for this game..      You are one of the few that are better than most that wants to help the most..

BeanHoleBandit #18 Posted Aug 25 2017 - 03:32

Captain

• -Players-
  • 14152 battles

View PostRingZero, on Aug 25 2017 - 03:30, said:

Good for you on your supposed real life achievements. I too could boast of my real life achievements but what's the point when:

3) your posting your real life achievements in a gameplay forum where people want to talk about playing a game and nobody cares what you did in real life

If your asking for me to post deeds I will.    But i'm a money man.. Not a BS man...  How much you wanna pay?   And i promise i'm not lining to you keep calling me out.. 

BeanHoleBandit #19 Posted Aug 25 2017 - 03:33

Captain

• -Players-
  • 14152 battles

Good for you on your supposed real life achievements. I too could boast of my real life achievements but what's the point when:

How much you wanna pay big man..     How legal do you want it?   

BeanHoleBandit #20 Posted Aug 25 2017 - 03:34

Captain

• -Players-
  • 14152 battles

Don't post some dumb craplike your calling me out and don't back it up.. I'll let you name the price as long as its over 2k.... Don't wast my time..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users