• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Fulcrous #21 Posted Aug 30 2017 - 07:05

Major

• WGLNA Gold League Player
  • 28071 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN

View PostHorst_von_Usedom, on Aug 29 2017 - 09:18, said:

Outstanding suggestion!  I love this game as well, but Wargaming has proven to be very discriminating in their support of the most successful clans and players. If a player or a clan is successful, terrific, but don't change the game to show preference. The PGA doesn't change its rules for Tiger Woods. Everyone has an equal opportunity to enjoy the game and be successful. This problem with clan wars is yet another example of the poor ethics of Wargaming management. 

The irony is that CW used to be T10 centric.

emodude #22 Posted Sep 06 2017 - 15:30

Corporal

• Players
  • 19281 battles
  • [DD-S] DD-S

View PostBsan77, on Aug 25 2017 - 02:46, said:

Problem with that is that no one did that. They just sat at tier 6/8 and farmed. There's plenty of opportunity to fight on the global map now, and that's the only way you're ever going to get better. Complaining on the forums doesn't really help your cause at all.

yea for one season. at a point you have to decide either to finish a top clan at that tier for move to another tier and try. lots of clans would rather say i finished top 15 in tier 6 than say i finished  top 170 in tier 8. we planned on doing tier 8 this season. started having guys tank up for it and get crews ready. and then found out all that prep was for non. 

RelaxingNova #23 Posted Sep 12 2017 - 01:32

Corporal

• Players
  • 22620 battles
  • [FD_UP] FD_UP
Ok I have been on both sides of the fence I use to be in a clan called -TDU- and for those of you who don't know we were a bunch of x-HIPPO players who got really good at playing tier 6 anything and we farmed with relative ease 45-50 provinces not even 2 seasons ago and now i'm in FD_UP who are currently participating in tier 10 CWs every night putting up any where from 2-4 teams and i have to say the way WG has changed CWs makes the mode way more fun and competitive if actually requires skill and decent callers to play not just bring all the same tank and left click right click. That being said i don't understand why they limited the the map to only tier 10 CWs but tank locking is definitely the way to go especially for the clans actually looking to better their skills in CWs.

sidewinderwill #24 Posted Sep 18 2017 - 11:36

Sergeant

• Players
  • 46559 battles
  • [SIDE] SIDE
Hmmm 2-4 teams, 60 players I smell an imagination!!!

DKHitz #25 Posted Today, 01:38 AM

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 8721 battles
  • [26TH] 26TH

letsdance i see the "have to cater to the top end tier", that wargaming is all about now finally hit you in the "pocketbook" so to speak.

its been a problem for quite some time and being a commander myself i understand your frustration because you put in alot of work into the clan and make it attractive for new people, to only see wargaming kick you to the curb just because you dont rush into tier 10 but instead, this is my opinion, you build wisely into tier 10.

all the apologists to wargaming i see are here as well as they are on most of my postings, to them wargaming never does anything wrong and its always the person that make insightful and correct observations, that are wrong.  as the saying goes "you cant see the forest from the trees".

i hope things smooth out for you and you can get back to where you were before.  once they announced global was tier 10 only and that there new big battles was tier 10 only, it wasnt hard to see they shot themselves in the foot and then the other foot.

like i mentioned before on my own postings, clearly wargaming doesnt monitor its own customer numbers because even with the server merger wot only tops out at around 24k online and thats for like 45 minutes to 1 hour and 30 minutes, so 1/20 th out of a day they have "peak numbers" and the rest is in the low teen thousands to middle single digit thousands.  dodge city kansas has more people living in then the best peak numbers wot gets on any given day.  dodge city kansas is around 28k in population.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users