Free map strats dicussion for mid tier clans

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

MountainGoatNoName #1 Posted Aug 25 2017 - 10:42

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 9735 battles
  • [ATKRE] ATKRE

In order to help competitive clans  to have more good and interesting fights, I will provide free map strats discussion for mid tier clans.

Well, top clans are still welcomed. But I will help mid tier clans first.

1. I will search Russian server top clans' replay and video on certain maps you need. And we can discuss map strats based on Russian replay. 

It's better than building everything from the scratch. But I won't join your clan and call cw battles.

2. All you need to do are PMing me via forum and joining my discord group. I know a few callers likes discussing map strats as well.

For example, bannanannanana. lol

I prefer replay and messages. Because I don't have much dedicated time for voice chat. So I can text my thoughts from time to time.

You can review message history as well.

3. I don't ask anything in return.  Bringing avid learners and good players to the discord group is welcomed. Sharing your cw gameplay will be appreciated. 

I will edit this topic based on feedback. 

Edited by MountainGoatNoName, Aug 25 2017 - 13:46.

RogerClark #2 Posted Aug 25 2017 - 18:17

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 20028 battles
  • [G-M-U] G-M-U
This is great and I will probably reach out to you at some point. Also is there a clan/group that trains tier 10 callers? We are looking for a good tier 10 caller.

MountainGoatNoName #3 Posted Aug 26 2017 - 05:49

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 9735 battles
  • [ATKRE] ATKRE

View PostRogerClark, on Aug 25 2017 - 18:17, said:

This is great and I will probably reach out to you at some point. Also is there a clan/group that trains tier 10 callers? We are looking for a good tier 10 caller.

Kind of like that. I will provide top russian clans' gameplay. But I don't have much time to train you. You need to analyze and learn from those gameplay.

I can discuss a few questions you have about the certain map and gameplay.

You'd better message me several days before. I can only research one or two maps per week.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users