Jump to content


Classic Tank Show (Win a Free Tank Bundle!)


  • Please log in to reply
264 replies to this topic

OctavariumDT8 #221 Posted Sep 04 2017 - 11:13

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 35445 battles
  • 282
  • Member since:
    07-28-2012
^^ WG - turning as sloppy as someone can get...

VooDooKobra #222 Posted Sep 04 2017 - 22:35

    Major

  • Players
  • 6478 battles
  • 2,371
  • [1-185] 1-185
  • Member since:
    04-23-2011
geeze guys chill, so far cabbage has been good about getting out prizes.  can we for once try to show a little patience?

OctavariumDT8 #223 Posted Sep 04 2017 - 23:40

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 35445 battles
  • 282
  • Member since:
    07-28-2012

View PostVooDooKobra, on Sep 04 2017 - 23:35, said:

geeze guys chill, so far cabbage has been good about getting out prizes.  can we for once try to show a little patience?

 

We are currently showing a lot of patience towards chat issues, mark of excellence issues, server transfer issues, broken mm for tier 8 tanks, grand battles non-existence (for some of us), so called "death" of tournaments, etc......

We are showing more patience than we should... I mean, we gave/give money to this company "geeze".... 

 

So.... no chill, thanks... :)

 

EDIT: I'm impatient because I never won any giveaway in 5 years (besides Type 59 last Scavenger Hunt, but I was watching the cra**y broken stream until 5 am so that's basically not a giveaway since it was painful and #@#@##$%#$) and really hoped I could win this cra*.... 'Scuse my impatience...


Edited by OctavariumDT8, Sep 05 2017 - 00:09.


VooDooKobra #224 Posted Sep 05 2017 - 00:23

    Major

  • Players
  • 6478 battles
  • 2,371
  • [1-185] 1-185
  • Member since:
    04-23-2011

View PostOctavariumDT8, on Sep 04 2017 - 15:40, said:

 

We are currently showing a lot of patience towards chat issues, mark of excellence issues, server transfer issues, broken mm for tier 8 tanks, grand battles non-existence (for some of us), so called "death" of tournaments, etc......

We are showing more patience than we should... I mean, we gave/give money to this company "geeze".... 

 

So.... no chill, thanks... :)

 

EDIT: I'm impatient because I never won any giveaway in 5 years (besides Type 59 last Scavenger Hunt, but I was watching the cra**y broken stream until 5 am so that's basically not a giveaway since it was painful and #@#@##$%#$) and really hoped I could win this cra*.... 'Scuse my impatience...

 

i am just saying that so far contests cabbage has run people got their prizes so i am willing to be a little patient with this mod.  not to mention with all the answers i would hate to be the one picking winners

Ultralover #225 Posted Sep 05 2017 - 06:04

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 10575 battles
  • 72
  • Member since:
    10-27-2013

Lowe, the first prem tank... and taked care, got a buff

Diferent the case of T34, that isnt a classic, now is a piece of ...............

 

While new tanks are being more and more overpowered, T34 keeps in place being less and less competitive.

I hate myself for listen to partners and bought it, i should bought the Lowe instead



Yankee #226 Posted Sep 05 2017 - 14:45

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 33436 battles
  • 9,777
  • [-G-] -G-
  • Member since:
    08-02-2010
Classic Wargaming...

Beornotns #227 Posted Sep 05 2017 - 19:18

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 19766 battles
  • 1,569
  • [-SCA-] -SCA-
  • Member since:
    08-07-2014

I hope Cabbage and the rest of the WoT NA crew had a pleasant and relaxing Labor Day holiday.

 

And now, as we are all happily (or less than happily) ensconced in our various vocations or modes of employment (or retirement), mayhap we might bring this delightful raffle of sorts to a successful resolution?

 

:)

 

~B



bunnywithglasses #228 Posted Sep 05 2017 - 19:49

    Community Manager

  • Administrator
  • 14 battles
  • 3
  • Member since:
    05-10-2017
Hi guys! I'm entering everyone into the random selection generator right now :) Winners will be posted shortly!

bunnywithglasses #229 Posted Sep 05 2017 - 19:55

    Community Manager

  • Administrator
  • 14 battles
  • 3
  • Member since:
    05-10-2017

Thanks for your patience, tankers! Cabbage has been out of the office and I've been out sick most of last week, so we appreciate you guys waiting for some results! 

 

And the winners are... *drumroll*

 

  • FrommsFighters
  • OctavariumDT8
  • Avalon304
  • invictus97
  • tonyhack

 

Thank you all for participating! I'm sending these names off right now and you should see them in your garages shortly.



Dragore #230 Posted Sep 05 2017 - 20:14

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 42756 battles
  • 221
  • [HORDA] HORDA
  • Member since:
    06-02-2011
:( again next.

Avalon304 #231 Posted Sep 05 2017 - 20:44

    Major

  • Players
  • 16115 battles
  • 6,041
  • [CMFRT] CMFRT
  • Member since:
    09-04-2012
WOOOO!

OctavariumDT8 #232 Posted Sep 05 2017 - 20:47

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 35445 battles
  • 282
  • Member since:
    07-28-2012

Wow!!!! I can't believe I actually won!!! :D 

Congrats to other winners as well!!! :):):)

 

View PostVooDooKobra, on Sep 05 2017 - 01:23, said:

 

i am just saying that so far contests cabbage has run people got their prizes so i am willing to be a little patient with this mod.  not to mention with all the answers i would hate to be the one picking winners

 

Look, man, I won! My impatience and guts were tight because of that :D 

OctavariumDT8 #233 Posted Sep 05 2017 - 21:11

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 35445 battles
  • 282
  • Member since:
    07-28-2012
Also, thanks for stepping in bunny! Wishing you a fast recovery!

FrommsFighters #234 Posted Sep 05 2017 - 21:19

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 10778 battles
  • 30
  • [6-ACR] 6-ACR
  • Member since:
    02-04-2015

View Postbunnywithglasses, on Sep 05 2017 - 19:55, said:

Thanks for your patience, tankers! Cabbage has been out of the office and I've been out sick most of last week, so we appreciate you guys waiting for some results! 

 

And the winners are... *drumroll*

 

  • FrommsFighters
  • OctavariumDT8
  • Avalon304
  • invictus97
  • tonyhack

 

Thank you all for participating! I'm sending these names off right now and you should see them in your garages shortly.

 

Hello, 

Forgive me for my ignorance, but I owned all 3 tanks before the contest. Do i Get the Gold Value of the tanks?

Thank You

 



Commodore_Krunk #235 Posted Sep 05 2017 - 21:37

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 10668 battles
  • 403
  • [-FG-] -FG-
  • Member since:
    03-10-2015
Congrats Winners!

OctavariumDT8 #236 Posted Sep 05 2017 - 21:49

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 35445 battles
  • 282
  • Member since:
    07-28-2012

View PostFrommsFighters, on Sep 05 2017 - 22:19, said:

 

Hello, 

Forgive me for my ignorance, but I owned all 3 tanks before the contest. Do i Get the Gold Value of the tanks?

Thank You

 

 

That's a very good question... 

SilverEaglewing #237 Posted Sep 05 2017 - 21:59

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 29337 battles
  • 522
  • [NICO] NICO
  • Member since:
    09-17-2013
Choose another winner but from gets gold. Other winner needs SilverEaglewing in their name :^)

Ken_McGuire #238 Posted Sep 05 2017 - 22:38

    Captain

  • Players
  • 25863 battles
  • 1,300
  • [O-VER] O-VER
  • Member since:
    12-21-2012

View PostAvalon304, on Sep 05 2017 - 14:44, said:

WOOOO!

 

Rigged! :)

In all seriousness, congrats. You have been more than active in and around wgna events to deserve to win some of these.



OctavariumDT8 #239 Posted Sep 05 2017 - 23:23

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 35445 battles
  • 282
  • Member since:
    07-28-2012
I just got T34 and Lowe. No compensation or anything for IS-6 I own, so I guess you won't get anything, FrommsFighters  :(

Jaspo #240 Posted Sep 05 2017 - 23:58

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 23527 battles
  • 253
  • [4HIM3] 4HIM3
  • Member since:
    03-12-2015

View PostOctavariumDT8, on Sep 05 2017 - 16:23, said:

I just got T34 and Lowe. No compensation or anything for IS-6 I own, so I guess you won't get anything, FrommsFighters  :(

 

Sounds like you should both send in some support tickets...scratch that. PM cabbage instead.




3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users