• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

Augustus_Sohn #41 Posted Aug 29 2017 - 03:16

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 3331 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

View Postblack_colt, on Aug 28 2017 - 10:37, said:

My iMac has not crashed using either the WoT Mac Wrapper in OS X/macOS Beta 7 or the native game in MS Windows 10 Pro Public Build.

The only time the native game crashed is when I was running a non-Public build of MS Windows [through Insider Fast Ring].  The Public Build is actually quit stable.

Have you checked your Internet connection - e.g. run PingPlotter to see if there is an issue with one of the hosts between your client and the Wargaming servers?

If you are running a Public Build of MS Windows have you checked to make sure it is up-to-date?

I'm with B_C here. Haven't had one crash on my MacBook. The only time I really ever had lag problems was when I had a wireless mouse. I got a wired one and haven't had any problems since.

Quikzdraw #42 Posted Aug 29 2017 - 03:57

Sergeant

• Players
  • 14365 battles
Well said holdmecloserTonyDanza :hiding:

moon111 #43 Posted Aug 29 2017 - 11:45

Major

• Players
  • 32348 battles

A person who will automatically state a problem with the game running is the fault of the game, is someone who doesn't know anything about computers.

It's like my brother-in-law telling me not to buy gas from a place because it'll make your car run rough.  Buddy, your O2 sensor isn't working.  Diagnostic code is right here.

Genarelbetrayus #44 Posted Aug 30 2017 - 15:33

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 18916 battles
  • [RACK] RACK

I agree add more premium, but make sure there actually OP so when people complain about it they will actually be right.  It is apparent to me that no mater what WG releases it will be OP to someone so why not make it so no more 50-50 just give all premiums 300 armor all around and and a gun from a battle ship.  Then they will truly be OP or maybe just maybe learn how to aim.    :bush:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users