PSA: Server Transfer Details

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

wrwsadv #1 Posted Aug 29 2017 - 21:47

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 9795 battles

I contacted Support about the server transfer and received this reply. 

Greetings wrwsadv,

Thank you for your interest in transferring servers. We have reviewed your account and confirmed that you are eligible for a transfer to the SEA region. Currently, we are in the 'information gathering and optimizing' stage of rolling out the North American Central server. This includes the 9.20 update, after which we will be able to coordinate the transfer process in September with our colleagues from the SEA offices.

This ticket is only to confirm that you want to be included on the transfer list, which you've been added to.

We will contact you via email, and advise when we're able to begin. At that point we will ask you for a final confirmation of your opt-in.

Details of a transfer are as follows:

• Transfers are for Asia Pacific residents only.
  • Only your WoT PC account will be moved as part of the transfer. Should you already have an existing account in the SEA region, your North American account will be merged, and you'll receive compensation for any duplicate premium vehicles.
  • This is a one way ticket. You may only return to North American servers by starting an entirely new account.
  • Your account may be suspended for up to one week to facilitate the transfer process.
  • Your social lists (Friends/Blocked) will be wiped.

To compensate you for the transfer process, we will reward you with:

• A week’s premium time for those who transfer to Asia.
  • Plus an AUS AC1 Sentinel tank + a garage slot. If you already own a AC1, you will receive the gold equivalent.

Thank you for contacting Wargaming Support!

For news, events and patch updates for World of Tanks, please visit this link:
http://worldoftanks.com/en/news/

We hope we have addressed your inquiry properly, see you in the battlefield soldier!

Best Regards,

Jan Adams

Wargaming America Support

You can always check your ticket status by logging into our Support Portal: https://na.wargaming.net/support/

Please don't forget to fill out our survey once your ticket has been completed.

Wargaming Support is now on Twitter! Follow us @WargamingCS for updates and announcements. https://twitter.com/WargamingCS

Join Wargaming for an Epic Summer at the Let’s Battle Tour!
• September: Aboard the USS Lexington in Texas

If you have not yet gotten an application, they probably haven't forgotten about you, and you'll probably get one during September. 

riff_ #2 Posted Aug 29 2017 - 21:56

Major

• Players
  • 25411 battles

Looks like WG came through for you on this...so far.

GL OP

Edited by riff_, Aug 29 2017 - 22:56.

CynicalDutchie #3 Posted Aug 29 2017 - 21:58

Major

• Players
  • 36486 battles
  • [IOC] IOC

Still would be nice to get an update on transfers to EU if those are still on the table that is.

and if they do multiple waves of transfers I'm going to be real pissed if i'm in the last one :/

DDemon #4 Posted Aug 29 2017 - 23:24

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 19501 battles
Transfer to EU next year then? I noticed they didn't mention a specific date, so probably end of September then....

Edited by DDemon, Aug 29 2017 - 23:36.

9435 #5 Posted Aug 30 2017 - 00:33

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 146 battles

View PostCynicalDutchie, on Aug 29 2017 - 21:58, said:

Still would be nice to get an update on transfers to EU if those are still on the table that is.

and if they do multiple waves of transfers I'm going to be real pissed if i'm in the last one :/

They are only going to allow a transfer if you live in that area.  They won't let people that live in NA to transfer tot he EU server.  They can tell by looking at you IP address.

NightPiper #6 Posted Aug 30 2017 - 21:15

Corporal

• Players
  • 13697 battles
  • [GUNS6] GUNS6
i want to leave the dying na server and head to the eu server is this possible?

Trax92 #7 Posted Aug 30 2017 - 23:04

Corporal

• Players
  • 31190 battles
  • [_GD_] _GD_

View PostNightPiper, on Aug 30 2017 - 21:15, said:

i want to leave the dying na server and head to the eu server is this possible?

do you live in Europe? 

price300395 #8 Posted Sep 02 2017 - 15:44

Corporal

• Players
  • 21136 battles
  • [-GRD-] -GRD-
Well, i didn't get any email from this APAC transfer, but i'm sending a ticket and they said i'm eligible to transfer to APAC region. but until now i didn't get any email for a final confirmation -_-

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users