Jump to content


Chinese TD Feedback

Patch 9.20

  • Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

CabbageMechanic #1 Posted Aug 30 2017 - 19:27

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 7063 battles
  • 99
  • [WGA-A] WGA-A
  • Member since:
    09-19-2010
Please post your (actionable, quality) feedback on the new Chinese TD line here.

Full patch notes available here.

 

RenamedUser_1005017780 #2 Posted Aug 30 2017 - 20:20

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 8088 battles
  • 97
  • Member since:
    06-10-2013

Only one battle in that tier II so far.

 

It looks and plays like an AT-1.



madogthefirst #3 Posted Aug 30 2017 - 20:52

    Major

  • Players
  • 21505 battles
  • 7,732
  • [CSA-1] CSA-1
  • Member since:
    12-28-2011

View PostRenamedUser_1005017780, on Aug 30 2017 - 11:20, said:

Only one battle in that tier II so far.

 

It looks and plays like an AT-1.

Given how China has very few real designs and the fact that WG eats up what ever lie China feeds them expect more russian tanks but speaks chinese.



Eleven_Hotel #4 Posted Aug 30 2017 - 22:16

    Captain

  • Players
  • 77510 battles
  • 1,068
  • [VETS1] VETS1
  • Member since:
    02-03-2012

Up to tier 7 now

Good guns, not much traverse

armor of lights up to 6

tier 7 medium chassis, little better armor

 

I see the 8-10 have heavy chassis, that would be better

 

Note: Do not let the enemy get close, they turn slow.



IcedBroom #5 Posted Aug 30 2017 - 22:20

    Major

  • Players
  • 30615 battles
  • 5,338
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO
  • Member since:
    04-02-2013
Not sure if this is related to just the chinese td's but when I play my tier 5 td it doesn't response to my commands when I drive forward. I tell it to move up just by a little instead it wants to go full power and it got me killed in a match. Can you look into this please.

JTM78 #6 Posted Aug 30 2017 - 23:31

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 16510 battles
  • 694
  • [OBSCN] OBSCN
  • Member since:
    08-16-2013
Poop guns, no armor and bad view range. No reason to play these new tanks. RU copy paste TDs

IcedBroom #7 Posted Aug 31 2017 - 01:04

    Major

  • Players
  • 30615 battles
  • 5,338
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO
  • Member since:
    04-02-2013

View PostJTM78, on Aug 30 2017 - 17:31, said:

Poop guns, no armor and bad view range. No reason to play these new tanks. RU copy paste TDs

 

Bad view range? HAVE YOU SEEN THE PREMIUM TD COMING?! With coatic optics it has 450 view range with very high camo and a great damm gun with ok armor! So what the heck are you talking about? As for the regular ones yeah that's the case you are right until tier 9 and 10.

Taupmatism #8 Posted Aug 31 2017 - 01:24

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 48158 battles
  • 183
  • [H_F] H_F
  • Member since:
    09-11-2015
At low tier I keep mostly the premiums so I want to do those as fast as possible thus spending less, in particular free crew. But the MM is placing many of those only in one team which will usually lose.

CabbageMechanic #9 Posted Aug 31 2017 - 02:33

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 7063 battles
  • 99
  • [WGA-A] WGA-A
  • Member since:
    09-19-2010

View PostIcedBroom, on Aug 30 2017 - 13:20, said:

Not sure if this is related to just the chinese td's but when I play my tier 5 td it doesn't response to my commands when I drive forward. I tell it to move up just by a little instead it wants to go full power and it got me killed in a match. Can you look into this please.

 

Please submit a ticket to our support team at https://na.wargaming.net/support/ and they would be happy to help you troubleshoot/collect information for a bug report.



Buttknuckle #10 Posted Aug 31 2017 - 02:50

    Captain

  • Players
  • 39144 battles
  • 1,443
  • [GOONZ] GOONZ
  • Member since:
    03-19-2013
There is a typo/inconsistency in the name of the Tier 8. The tech tree shows the Tier 8 as "WZ-111-1 FT" but if you left click and select vehicle details the pop up box shows the tank as "WZ-111-1G FT."

JTM78 #11 Posted Aug 31 2017 - 03:40

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 16510 battles
  • 694
  • [OBSCN] OBSCN
  • Member since:
    08-16-2013

View PostIcedBroom, on Aug 30 2017 - 18:04, said:

 

Bad view range? HAVE YOU SEEN THE PREMIUM TD COMING?! With coatic optics it has 450 view range with very high camo and a great damm gun with ok armor! So what the heck are you talking about? As for the regular ones yeah that's the case you are right until tier 9 and 10.

 

You said it PREMIUM!! The normal TDs are trash, they are nothing more then a copy/paste of the RU Td line and offer nothing of their own.

Gnevsie #12 Posted Aug 31 2017 - 04:08

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 1930 battles
  • 45
  • [IIWII] IIWII
  • Member since:
    03-15-2015

View PostJTM78, on Aug 31 2017 - 03:40, said:

 

You said it PREMIUM!! The normal TDs are trash, they are nothing more then a copy/paste of the RU Td line and offer nothing of their own.

 

Well the tier 6 after its upgraded is pretty decent imo, T6 and upwards its pretty good. Albeit, the lower tiers deffo need some gun love or armour love, because damn the armour and guns are trash.

Edited by Gnevsie, Aug 31 2017 - 04:08.


mlinke #13 Posted Aug 31 2017 - 05:35

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 45407 battles
  • 236
  • [FADES] FADES
  • Member since:
    06-14-2011
stop producing new tank branches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sully83 #14 Posted Aug 31 2017 - 08:09

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 24584 battles
  • 75
  • [BITSA] BITSA
  • Member since:
    08-19-2013
love them, buying the tier 5 tomorrow, cant wait for the tier 8 were she looks the best, for the tier, 9-10 look like the rest stat wise, all around great tanks, fit in perfect so far

Mad_Dog_Seabee #15 Posted Aug 31 2017 - 09:19

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 7901 battles
  • 1,000
  • [-RG--] -RG--
  • Member since:
    10-07-2015

I used Gold and Free XP to skip to tier IV. But I noticed that the Tier IV Chinese TD is overpowered in a few areas.

 

The Accuracy beyond 300 meters is really good and for tier IV I think that needs to be dialed down.

The Camo Rating is also a bit high. I was able to remain invisible with only a camo net and tear apart a T14 who was less than 100m away.

Also I believe a 45KPH top end speed is a bit much for a turretless tank destroyer.

 

Just my thoughts, take them with a cup of salt.



FeelMy_APCR #16 Posted Aug 31 2017 - 11:15

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 29472 battles
  • 862
  • [BRVE] BRVE
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012
Played on CT the tier X one. Will not be going up the line. No thanks.

CapPhrases #17 Posted Aug 31 2017 - 11:42

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 6074 battles
  • 1,676
  • [TXV] TXV
  • Member since:
    03-28-2015

guns look good with penetration equal or sometimes slightly better than same tier counterparts.

armor on tiers 2-5 is paper which is poor considering the large size of the tier 4 and 5.

tier 6 gets a great gun and (on paper so far) good mobility, it's the one I look forward to the most.



johnmadara #18 Posted Aug 31 2017 - 22:07

    Major

  • Players
  • 31504 battles
  • 5,903
  • Member since:
    10-09-2011

View PostGnevsie, on Aug 31 2017 - 03:08, said:

 

Well the tier 6 after its upgraded is pretty decent imo, T6 and upwards its pretty good. Albeit, the lower tiers deffo need some gun love or armour love, because damn the armour and guns are trash.

 

the tier 6 ive considered using the stock gun cause of how inaccurate the top gun is

SgtRock52 #19 Posted Sep 01 2017 - 06:34

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 15544 battles
  • 261
  • [BTB] BTB
  • Member since:
    09-13-2014
I think its BS that the T8 Prem TD was not released with the patch on the NA server...crappy planning I would say, but thats what most have come to expect from WGNA, day late but always want the dollars. VERY disappointed in WGNA...but I am getting used to it.

SgtRock52 #20 Posted Sep 01 2017 - 06:35

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 15544 battles
  • 261
  • [BTB] BTB
  • Member since:
    09-13-2014

View PostCabbageMechanic, on Aug 31 2017 - 02:33, said:

 

Please submit a ticket to our support team at https://na.wargaming.net/support/ and they would be happy to help you troubleshoot/collect information for a bug report.

 

What by giving a copy and paste answer.





Also tagged with Patch 9.20

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users