Help with Headset/Audio Problem

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

_Focker_ #1 Posted Aug 30 2017 - 19:32

Sergeant

• Players
  • 58894 battles
  • [MAIDS] MAIDS

I am stumped by a problem I am having with using my headset in game.

When using my headset in game, I have no audio.  None.  The headset connects to my laptop thru a usb port. I have had it for a year with no problems.  However, the headset works fine with Teamspeak and other audio files online.  So, I don't see how it is the headset.  

Also, when I plug earbuds into the mini pin port on the laptop, audio is fine.  I can play the game with no problems.  So, ultimately, I am unable to platoon with friends since, even though I can hear them on teamspeak, and they can hear me, I have no in game sound.  I can play the game fine when I get sound thru the earbuds.

I have tried every option in the "sound" section under in game settings.  Nothing.

This problem problem started 4 days ago and is still a problem after downloading the new patch.  I even uninstalled yesterday and then re-installed the client.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

SilverEaglewing #2 Posted Aug 30 2017 - 20:46

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 29347 battles
  • [NICO] NICO
Go search for sound under you computer. A little window with the different sound outputs would pop up, disable the ones you don't want when you have your headset in.

bumper02 #3 Posted Sep 02 2017 - 13:36

Corporal

• Players
  • 8135 battles
  • [DHO4] DHO4
For my setup, i use headset only for teamspeak and speakers for game. In game, make sure u have to proper device selected for audio output.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users