WHY

WHY

18 replies to this topic

NightHawk_62 #1 Posted Sep 01 2017 - 00:46

Private

• -Players-
  • 14548 battles
WHY, have you guys taken this (once a fun) game, and turned it into a JOKE?  WHY, can't it go back to the way it was 1.5 to 2 years ago?  WHY, can't you stop the WARPAC and other aimbot users?  WHY, have you taken out hill climbing update 9.20?  WHY, have you killed the SPG's?  WHY, have you turn the game into spend gold to win?  WHY, isn't the game called World of Medium Tanks?  WHY, did you kill the W.T. Auf E100 but added in autoloader tanks which are just as hard hitting as the W.T. Auf E100 was?  WHY, are you changing the game just to make cry babies happy?  WHY, can't the cry babies learned to play the game the right way and not in a "Call Of Duty" mind set?  WHY, don't wargaming make another server with the Old World Of Tanks loaded and let us Older players use that server?  PLEASE!!!!

rich73 #2 Posted Sep 01 2017 - 00:49

Major

• Players
  • 44299 battles
And now its turned into bribing us to play...lol

NiteDog #3 Posted Sep 01 2017 - 00:50

Major

• Players
  • 26934 battles

it's an Enigma

Shidare_Hotaru #4 Posted Sep 01 2017 - 00:56

Captain

• -Players-
  • 24579 battles
  • [KANTO] KANTO
Your avatar represents your emotion, and I understand there's many things in this game that need improvement. But this rant gave me serious brain damage.

Gunadie #5 Posted Sep 01 2017 - 01:02

Major

• Players
  • 37574 battles
  • [PROVE] PROVE

View PostShidare_Hotaru, on Aug 31 2017 - 15:56, said:

Your avatar represents your emotion, and I understand there's many things in this game that need improvement. But this rant gave me serious brain damage.

That's because sub 20 year olds cant comprehend what he is saying!

Bronies often get headaches trying to understand what the older generations moan about

xrays_ #6 Posted Sep 01 2017 - 01:06

Major

• Players
  • 43102 battles
  • [FELOW] FELOW

View PostNightHawk_62, on Aug 31 2017 - 18:46, said:

WHY, have you guys taken this (once a fun) game, and turned it into a JOKE?
WHY, can't it go back to the way it was 1.5 to 2 years ago?
WHY, can't you stop the WARPAC and other aimbot users?
WHY, have you taken out hill climbing update 9.20?
WHY, have you killed the SPG's?
WHY, have you turn the game into spend gold to win?
WHY, isn't the game called World of Medium Tanks?
WHY, did you kill the W.T. Auf E100 but added in autoloader tanks which are just as hard hitting as the W.T. Auf E100 was?
WHY, are you changing the game just to make cry babies happy?
WHY, can't the cry babies learned to play the game the right way and not in a "Call Of Duty" mind set?
WHY, don't wargaming make another server with the Old World Of Tanks loaded and let us Older players use that server?  PLEASE!!!!

Um, who's the cry baby in this context?

x.

Shidare_Hotaru #7 Posted Sep 01 2017 - 01:16

Captain

• -Players-
  • 24579 battles
  • [KANTO] KANTO

View PostGunadie, on Sep 01 2017 - 09:02, said:

That's because sub 20 year olds cant comprehend what he is saying!

Bronies often get headaches trying to understand what the older generations moan about

"Why cant you stop aimbot"

>they try to, almost every game has cheaters 

"why did you kill spg's"

>maybe because it's a broken mechanic and it needed some reworking *even though it's more annoying now*

"why did you take out mountain goating spots"

>there are still some spots *for the time being*, broken spots are getting removed for the sole reason of those spots being broken.

"why do we have to spend gold to win"

>you can use credits to shoot *premium ammo*

"why isn't the game called 'world of medium tanks'"

>it's HT meta

"why was the WT removed only to have the foch b make an appearance"

>wg has a bad habit of releasing broken tanks; it takes the devs a looooong time to figure out that a tank needs nerfing.

"why are you changing the game for crybabies just to make them happy"

>aren't you whining yourself

Gunadie, if you're going to make insults, at least try.

Dionysus_Zagreus #8 Posted Sep 01 2017 - 01:26

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 36737 battles

The question isn't why, but why not?

I think the game is better now, than 2 years ago.

riff_ #9 Posted Sep 01 2017 - 01:43

Major

• Players
  • 25425 battles

WHY, have you guys taken this (once a fun) game, and turned it into a JOKE?  WHY, can't it go back to the way it was 1.5 to 2 years ago?  WHY, can't you stop the WARPAC and other aimbot users?  WHY, have you taken out hill climbing update 9.20?  WHY, have you killed the SPG's?  WHY, have you turn the game into spend gold to win?  WHY, isn't the game called World of Medium Tanks?  WHY, did you kill the W.T. Auf E100 but added in autoloader tanks which are just as hard hitting as the W.T. Auf E100 was?  WHY, are you changing the game just to make cry babies happy?  WHY, can't the cry babies learned to play the game the right way and not in a "Call Of Duty" mind set?  WHY, don't wargaming make another server with the Old World Of Tanks loaded and let us Older players use that server?  PLEASE!!!!

Really..."WHY, are you changing the game just to make cry babies happy?" 

Laugh of the day.:D

And now to send a response to NiteDog.:great:

riff_ #10 Posted Sep 01 2017 - 01:47

Major

• Players
  • 25425 battles

View PostNiteDog, on Aug 31 2017 - 18:50, said:

it's an Enigma

Edited by riff_, Sep 01 2017 - 02:02.

Dishonest_John #11 Posted Sep 01 2017 - 02:05

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 5365 battles
  • [GUNS0] GUNS0

View PostNiteDog, on Aug 31 2017 - 18:50, said:

it's an Enigma

This is solid

riff_ #12 Posted Sep 01 2017 - 02:11

Major

• Players
  • 25425 battles

View PostDishonest_John, on Aug 31 2017 - 20:05, said:

This is solid

And led to some good songs.  Especially the last one.

Edited by riff_, Sep 01 2017 - 02:15.

Fireplace4 #13 Posted Sep 01 2017 - 02:18

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 27703 battles

I'm only gonna really tackle the more realistic questions here...

1. WHY, can't you stop the WARPAC and other aimbot users?WHY, can't you stop the WARPAC and other aimbot users?:

Warpac and aimbot aren't an issue... you're the first person I've seen complain about warpac in about 2 years. A decent player can aim as well as an aimbot can or even better (in world of warships if I'm not mistaken they even have some forms of allowed aimbot to be used as I understand it, because if you play decently you should have similar levels of skill).

2. WHY, have you taken out hill climbing update 9.20?

They tried to balance maps, there were games where one player would take a boost up into a corner and just farm damage unspotted all game with little chance of being spotted and little chance of being hit if spotted. A lot of these positions were game breaking (although not the players fault for using what developers left in the game). I'm not sure how much climbing has been reworked, just letting you know.

3. WHY, have you killed the SPG's?

Arty have been a point of contention since the beginning of the game, and ultimately, whether you like them or hate them you have to realize that the vast majority of players have an unfavorable view of arty. After being begged for years to change arty Wargaming finally did it. They listened to the player base for once, I wouldn't complain too much about that. Now my personal opinion is that a vehicle that can sit in a corner on the edge of the map and damage me without me having any possibility of fighting back, and without even landing a shot within 5 meters of me is a bit broken... just my opinion though.

4. WHY, have you turn the game into spend gold to win?

Spend gold to win? I think you mean use gold rounds. And those can be purchased with in game currency. There's no overt benefit to gameplay of spending gold in this game... A few premium tanks that teeter on the line of overpowered perhaps, and I agree that these should be complained about, but at least none of them are insurmountable. 

5. WHY, isn't the game called World of Medium Tanks?

Medium tanks play well and do well because they are quicker. This simple fact means that they have a higher skill ceiling, meaning that a good player can create more of a skill gap from a bad player in a medium tank than in a heavy tank. Anything that has a lot of RNG, is slow, or is "idiot proof" (i.e. armor that is easy to use, things like that) will have lower skill ceilings because a good player either can get less benefit out of these tanks or a bad player can get just as much benefit as a good player. Medium tanks are actually waning a bit on the competitive scene with all the city corridor maps also.

6. WHY, did you kill the W.T. Auf E100 but added in autoloader tanks which are just as hard hitting as the W.T. Auf E100 was?

The new tier 10 French TD may have the same DPM as the W. T. Auf E100 had, but it does not have a turret, or the aim time, or the alpha damage, or even the pen of the old W. T. Auf E100. It even has pretty poor gun traverse. Now if the tank is OP in a similar vein... I don't know, I haven't seen enough gameplay in it. I've seen a few in my matches and none of them have done especially well, so let's just wait a couple of weeks and see how the statistics settle out before going nuclear shall we?

7. WHY, don't wargaming make another server with the Old World Of Tanks loaded and let us Older players use that server?

We just merged servers... We literally did not have enough players for two solid servers and you are suggesting opening up another? I don't think there would be enough interest or capital for Wargaming to do this, there's just no reason for them to.

Blucraft #14 Posted Sep 01 2017 - 03:42

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 8043 battles

WHY...can't you go find another game if you aren't enjoying yourself?  Adapt or move on because nothing stays the same man.

-Blu

landedkiller #15 Posted Sep 10 2017 - 03:23

Captain

• -Players-
  • 7788 battles

View PostNightHawk_62, on Aug 31 2017 - 17:46, said:

if you want your old clients back I will tell you how in a pm it is not easy but it is doable

Gunadie #16 Posted Oct 15 2017 - 21:27

Major

• Players
  • 37574 battles
  • [PROVE] PROVE

View PostShidare_Hotaru, on Aug 31 2017 - 16:16, said:

"Why cant you stop aimbot"

>they try to, almost every game has cheaters

"why did you kill spg's"

>maybe because it's a broken mechanic and it needed some reworking *even though it's more annoying now*

"why did you take out mountain goating spots"

>there are still some spots *for the time being*, broken spots are getting removed for the sole reason of those spots being broken.

"why do we have to spend gold to win"

>you can use credits to shoot *premium ammo*

"why isn't the game called 'world of medium tanks'"

>it's HT meta

"why was the WT removed only to have the foch b make an appearance"

>wg has a bad habit of releasing broken tanks; it takes the devs a looooong time to figure out that a tank needs nerfing.

"why are you changing the game for crybabies just to make them happy"

>aren't you whining yourself

Gunadie, if you're going to make insults, at least try.

First of all I didn't insult anyone!

Its a fact that a 20 year old, or possibly younger,

cannot see the perspective as from a 40 or 50 year old. (or older)

His point(s) of argument are no less valid as your retort is one sided or closed-minded.

appendage #17 Posted Oct 15 2017 - 23:04

Corporal

• Players
  • 32381 battles
  • [SZ] SZ

:amazed:

why you post?

24cups #18 Posted Oct 16 2017 - 02:25

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 20795 battles
  • [N1NJA] N1NJA
Why did you put this post in the WGC Beta Launcher category ? No one will see your whine here.

landedkiller #19 Posted Oct 16 2017 - 04:41

Captain

• -Players-
  • 7788 battles
It needs to be in feedback and suggestions

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with WHY

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users