RNG is going INSANE right now, WITH VIDEO

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic

Dogg_zilla #1 Posted Sep 01 2017 - 03:16

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 7962 battles

So since the update Ive been going from impossible 4000 damage a round to barely being able to even hit the other tanks, let alone penetrate them. 

In fact, I rage shot a friendly for blocking me, and the 120mm round bounced off the side of the friendly A TIER BELOW ME! Just a few seconds before this I bounced a tier X round off a tier 8 TD in front of me! 

Ive been penetrating heavy tanks with light tank ammo, and bouncing heavy rounds off low tier tanks all night! Even 183mm rounds off light tanks! 

RNG is absolutely out of its mind lately. Some rounds Ill be God in a light tank, another others Ill be helpless as the highest tank. RNG is just absolutely bonkers right now. 

Yuri_Doujinshi #2 Posted Sep 01 2017 - 03:19

Major

• Players
  • 22891 battles
Oh wow, a 15 second clip of you trying to kill an ally, how illuminating. You do know that the Foch's side got buffed now, so it actually is an autobounce for 120mm guns now? That shot bouncing makes perfect sense.

Scorpiany #3 Posted Sep 01 2017 - 03:27

Major

• Community Contributor
  • 30235 battles
  • [N1NJA] N1NJA

You really are not the smartest of players out there, are you?

You were blocking the Foch. He was trying to drive away from you, but you were scraping your tank's [edited]into his side. That prevents him from being able to turn and greatly limits his ability to drive away. Had you just waited a second or two and let him drive around, that entire incident would have been avoided.

Also, the side of the Foch is 70mm thick. You shot it at almost an auto-bounce angle; of course that's going to bounce off every single time. That has absolutely nothing to do with RNG, that's you hitting a moderately thick armor plate at an extreme angle.

Overall, you posted a video of you blocking and shooting allies, and have shown a complete lack of understanding of the game's mechanics. I pray I will never see you on my team in battle.

Edited by Scorpiany, Sep 01 2017 - 03:27.

Dogg_zilla #4 Posted Sep 01 2017 - 03:29

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 7962 battles

View PostYuri_Doujinshi, on Sep 01 2017 - 03:19, said:

(Random drug induced incoherent rambling)

Good for you. 

The_Wehraboo #5 Posted Sep 01 2017 - 03:32

Major

• Players
  • 50930 battles
  • [OKH] OKH

View PostDogg_zilla, on Aug 31 2017 - 18:29, said:

Good for you. 

You deserve to be ran over by a bus, then backed over by a train.

Dogg_zilla #6 Posted Sep 01 2017 - 03:32

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 7962 battles

View PostScorpiany, on Sep 01 2017 - 03:27, said:

You really are not the smartest of players out there, are you?

You were blocking the Foch. He was trying to drive away from you, but you were scraping your tank's [edited]into his side. That prevents him from being able to turn and greatly limits his ability to drive away. Had you just waited a second or two and let him drive around, that entire incident would have been avoided.

Also, the side of the Foch is 70mm thick. You shot it at almost an auto-bounce angle; of course that's going to bounce off every single time. That has absolutely nothing to do with RNG, that's you hitting a moderately thick armor plate at an extreme angle.

Overall, you posted a video of you blocking and shooting allies, and have shown a complete lack of understanding of the game's mechanics. I pray I will never see you on my team in battle.

Maybe he shouldnt be driving behind a tank in an engagement and blocking me, did that occur to you?

He can see me, I cant see him when I was in sniper mode. 

Do you people just come in here because you have low self esteem or something and desperately need to crap on others? I swear to God nobody can be this ignorant. 

He could have literally driven anywhere else. 

Do you even play this game, or do you just let your kids while you come on here and crap on others? 

Or are you just one of these players who has a completely lack of common sense? 

Dogg_zilla #7 Posted Sep 01 2017 - 03:33

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 7962 battles

View PostThe_Wehraboo, on Sep 01 2017 - 03:32, said:

You deserve to be ran over by a bus, then backed over by a train.

Thatll really prove you people dont have mental illnesses. 

Got any other daddy issues you need to resolve while Im here? 

Lemangelo #8 Posted Sep 01 2017 - 03:37

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 3086 battles

View PostDogg_zilla, on Sep 01 2017 - 03:32, said:

Maybe he shouldnt be driving behind a tank in an engagement and blocking me, did that occur to you?

He can see me, I cant see him when I was in sniper mode. 

Do you people just come in here because you have low self esteem or something and desperately need to crap on others? I swear to God nobody can be this ignorant. 

He could have literally driven anywhere else. 

Do you even play this game, or do you just let your kids while you come on here and crap on others? 

Regardless if you didn't like his positioning or not, you still shouldn't have shot him. That reveals poor character on your part.

xrays_ #9 Posted Sep 01 2017 - 03:39

Major

• Players
  • 43049 battles
  • [FELOW] FELOW

View PostDogg_zilla, on Aug 31 2017 - 21:32, said:

I swear to God nobody can be this ignorant. 

We were all thinking the same thing about you... Funny.

x.

Gunadie #10 Posted Sep 01 2017 - 03:42

Major

• Players
  • 37567 battles
  • [PROVE] PROVE

THANKS FOR THE WASTE OF TIME

YOUR POST RATES RIGHT UP THERE WITH A BRAIN FART!

Doomslinger #11 Posted Sep 01 2017 - 03:43

Major

• Players
  • 61526 battles

You shot your ally at auto bounce angle and that is why you didn't pen...stupid is as stupid does?

Scorpiany #12 Posted Sep 01 2017 - 03:44

Major

• Community Contributor
  • 30235 battles
  • [N1NJA] N1NJA

View PostDogg_zilla, on Aug 31 2017 - 19:32, said:

These are the same questions I want to ask you. Let me explain this to you as though you're 5. Because you very well might be.

The Foch was trying to relocate back to the ridges to your left, since enemy vehicles had just begun using it more aggressively. He did not expect you to back up. He, and most others, would have thought that they can drive right past you without problem; considering the Foch is a fairly mobile tank. You did not need to keep backing up into him, nor did you need to back up in a straight line as you did. You were only trying to avoid one tank's gun, a gun that had just fired.

You also saw the Foch behind you. You knew you were bumping into him. Yet you decided to keep driving into him. Just as easily as he could have driven further behind, you could simply backed up slightly to the left or to the right to avoid contacting his tank.

As for common sense, I'm fairly sure common sense dictates to not shoot at your allies, and to not keep driving into a wall when you obviously cannot get past. You did both.

Yuri_Doujinshi #13 Posted Sep 01 2017 - 03:47

Major

• Players
  • 22891 battles

View PostDogg_zilla, on Sep 01 2017 - 02:29, said:

Good for you. 

Good to know you are mentally incompetent, as if any of the posts you've made haven't already proved that many times over.

Cutthroatlemur #14 Posted Sep 01 2017 - 04:02

Major

• Players
  • 17935 battles
Slap yourself OP

RushingJaws #15 Posted Sep 01 2017 - 04:14

Captain

• Players
  • 13581 battles
  • [NICO] NICO

I think threads like these are better than poll threads about the interest in poll threads.

Also, lul.

KaiserWilhelmShatner #16 Posted Sep 01 2017 - 04:16

Major

• Players
  • 13844 battles
  • [GUNS1] GUNS1
You're right.  It would have been a lot better had your shot penned him because there is nothing like a good "Banned for nothing" whine thread when you are the problem in that clip.

MapleOne #17 Posted Sep 01 2017 - 04:21

Major

• Players
  • 22324 battles
  • [25CDN] 25CDN
going to get a warning, but it's worth it, you're the reason people are leaving the game, get your head out of your [edited].

xXTheGameAceXx #18 Posted Sep 01 2017 - 06:13

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 8031 battles

View PostDogg_zilla, on Sep 01 2017 - 03:33, said:

Thatll really prove you people dont have mental illnesses. 

Got any other daddy issues you need to resolve while Im here? 

See fellas, we've just been cleared by Dr. Zilla that we don't have mental illnesses!

Seriously kid, you obviously don't understand how armor and guns work. You're also extremely whiny, and you shot at your own damn teammate. Seriously, I've encountered far worse before than just accidentally backing into an ally, including allies taking shots at me like jerks, especially for really stupid stuff, or pushing me into the line of fire to be used as a meatshield. I still didn't shoot my allies in any of those cases, even if they turned blue. A live ally is better than a dead one.

Honestly, players like you are the problem and what make others come to the forums to rant and complain, and decrease the quality of the playerbase.

If you run into any legitimate problems, you just submit a report, not shoot at an ally, especially when you're at fault, and ESPECIALLY when you're recording to put it on the forums for everyone to see, and then go on and have a tantrum when people correct you.

Go play a game like Candy Crush where you won't drag others down.

The_Creeper_Hunter #19 Posted Sep 01 2017 - 11:22

Corporal

• Players
  • 23046 battles

OP is the guy who will come up behind you in the high speed lane, and even though you are going slightly over the speed limit, will push at a dangerous distance until you move over. Why? because it's HIS lane! How dare you be in HIS lane! he's an important guy...don't you know who's behind you! apparently not, because if you did you would NEVER be in HIS lane! Then after safely moving out of HIS lane, he moves past with righteous indignation while flipping the bird...at you... for being in HIS lane.

Same reckless mentality, same rancid pattern of behavior, same lack of courtesy and common sense. OP, you did get one thing right in your post... the use of the word INSANE. Unfortunately, in this case, it had nothing to do with the players around you.

Charlie_The_Cat #20 Posted Sep 01 2017 - 12:35

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 12485 battles

View PostThe_Creeper_Hunter, on Sep 01 2017 - 05:22, said:

OP is the guy who will come up behind you in the high speed lane, and even though you are going slightly over the speed limit, will push at a dangerous distance until you move over. Why? because it's HIS lane! How dare you be in HIS lane! he's an important guy...don't you know who's behind you! apparently not, because if you did you would NEVER be in HIS lane! Then after safely moving out of HIS lane, he moves past with righteous indignation while flipping the bird...at you... for being in HIS lane.

Same reckless mentality, same rancid pattern of behavior, same lack of courtesy and common sense. OP, you did get one thing right in your post... the use of the word INSANE. Unfortunately, in this case, it had nothing to do with the players around you.

I defer.  You are the issue in your example, not him.  If you drive only slightly over the speed limit in a high speed lane, and someone else comes behind you faster, you have to move over.  Is the lane only for you?  See I can use the same argument against yours.  

If you do speeding, do it properly and know to move away in front of faster vehicles, or stay in the slow lane, thus making less change to induce accidents.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users