• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic

MacDaddyMatty #21 Posted Sep 01 2017 - 13:55

Major

• -Players-
  • 17541 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY

OP...

Dude, this is the WoT version of road-rage.

I recommend you switch to decaf.

Its a game.

Try to play nice with your teammates.

Darkbee2Bee #22 Posted Sep 01 2017 - 15:56

Major

• Players
  • 31936 battles
  • [-FG-] -FG-

View PostCharlie_The_Cat, on Sep 01 2017 - 06:35, said:

I defer.  You are the issue in your example, not him.  If you drive only slightly over the speed limit in a high speed lane, and someone else comes behind you faster, you have to move over.  Is the lane only for you?  See I can use the same argument against yours.  

If you do speeding, do it properly and know to move away in front of faster vehicles, or stay in the slow lane, thus making less change to induce accidents.

It warms my heart to see someone with an understanding of lane discipline.  Now if only we could bring this level of understanding to World of Tanks...  :)

Genarelbetrayus #23 Posted Sep 01 2017 - 17:27

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 17201 battles
  • [RACK] RACK

View PostDogg_zilla, on Sep 01 2017 - 03:32, said:

Maybe he shouldnt be driving behind a tank in an engagement and blocking me, did that occur to you?

He can see me, I cant see him when I was in sniper mode. 

Do you people just come in here because you have low self esteem or something and desperately need to crap on others? I swear to God nobody can be this ignorant. 

He could have literally driven anywhere else. 

Do you even play this game, or do you just let your kids while you come on here and crap on others? 

Or are you just one of these players who has a completely lack of common sense? 

show us the whole video and let us decide from what i saw you were the problem.

The_Creeper_Hunter #24 Posted Sep 01 2017 - 18:57

Corporal

• Players
  • 23003 battles

View PostCharlie_The_Cat, on Sep 01 2017 - 11:35, said:

I defer.  You are the issue in your example, not him.  If you drive only slightly over the speed limit in a high speed lane, and someone else comes behind you faster, you have to move over.  Is the lane only for you?  See I can use the same argument against yours.  

If you do speeding, do it properly and know to move away in front of faster vehicles, or stay in the slow lane, thus making less change to induce accidents.

Dear Charlie,

Your command of spelling, grammar, and rules of the road are epic. I don't believe you missed my point entirely, especially the part where I mentioned "safely moving over".  So, your counter argument makes you look like little more than a contrarian who is simply looking for a place to shine.

webco_2_75 #25 Posted Sep 01 2017 - 19:14

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 19061 battles

View PostThe_Creeper_Hunter, on Sep 01 2017 - 12:57, said:

Dear Charlie,

Your command of spelling, grammar, and rules of the road are epic. I don't believe you missed my point entirely, especially the part where I mentioned "safely moving over".  So, your counter argument makes you look like little more than a contrarian who is simply looking for a place to shine.

You should not have been driving in the left lane unless you were going faster than the other traffic, slightly over the speed limit doesn't cut it.  You should have been paying attention to your mirrors and moved over when you saw that he was rapidly overtaking you BEFORE he had to slow down and tailgate your rude a$$ to get you to do what you were supposed to.  Rude people like you make our highways such a joy to drive on.

JayStark02 #26 Posted Sep 01 2017 - 21:18

• 4908 battles
  • [WGA-A] WGA-A
Going to go ahead and close this thread before it gets out of hand.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users