Jump to content


Marks Of Excellence

#WOT #MOE

  • Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

ryuuto #21 Posted Sep 06 2017 - 03:06

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 22983 battles
  • 202
  • [OARAI] OARAI
  • Member since:
    09-18-2013

LOL

 



longshot__2 #22 Posted Sep 06 2017 - 16:20

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 18306 battles
  • 24
  • [-A-8-] -A-8-
  • Member since:
    03-13-2016

WG replied to my ticket to say that the stats will be updated eventually to reflect the games played since the freeze. No ETA.

 



ryuuto #23 Posted Sep 07 2017 - 02:31

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 22983 battles
  • 202
  • [OARAI] OARAI
  • Member since:
    09-18-2013

View Postlongshot__2, on Sep 06 2017 - 08:20, said:

WG replied to my ticket to say that the stats will be updated eventually to reflect the games played since the freeze. No ETA.

 

 

Well that's more than what they said in my ticket! I'm glad to hear that because I have a couple of tanks I should have MoE's on now.

Splinter202 #24 Posted Sep 07 2017 - 02:56

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 12501 battles
  • 13
  • Member since:
    05-28-2013

View Postlongshot__2, on Sep 06 2017 - 10:20, said:

WG replied to my ticket to say that the stats will be updated eventually to reflect the games played since the freeze. No ETA.

 

 

I'd prefer to hear that in a statement made by WG. I have not been playing and I wont risk wasting my time now, unless I know for sure this is going to be fixed.

Major_Pain_Diaz #25 Posted Sep 27 2017 - 21:53

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 22826 battles
  • 63
  • [G_S] G_S
  • Member since:
    06-05-2015
Well, MoE is broken again. I logged in this morning and my SU-122A was at 86%. I played one battle (which we won and I did 620 damage) and the progress towards MoE is down to 57.7%. My xTE is 63 in that tank and my damage to enemy vehicles is better than 96.4% according to XVM so there is no way my progress should be down at 57.7%. Who messed up the algorithm on the server this time?

_Tsavo #26 Posted Sep 27 2017 - 22:17

    Major

  • Players
  • 37891 battles
  • 14,005
  • Member since:
    02-16-2011

View PostMajor_Pain_Diaz, on Sep 27 2017 - 15:53, said:

Well, MoE is broken again. I logged in this morning and my SU-122A was at 86%. I played one battle (which we won and I did 620 damage) and the progress towards MoE is down to 57.7%. My xTE is 63 in that tank and my damage to enemy vehicles is better than 96.4% according to XVM so there is no way my progress should be down at 57.7%. Who messed up the algorithm on the server this time?

 

it's a 2 week average of damage in that tank.  So if it's been a while, or some awesome games have been had, it's possible to have a huge swing after not playing a tank for a while.

 

 



Major_Pain_Diaz #27 Posted Sep 27 2017 - 22:21

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 22826 battles
  • 63
  • [G_S] G_S
  • Member since:
    06-05-2015

View Post_Tsavo, on Sep 27 2017 - 22:17, said:

 

it's a 2 week average of damage in that tank.  So if it's been a while, or some awesome games have been had, it's possible to have a huge swing after not playing a tank for a while.

 

 

 

I have played that tank nearly every day for the past month and my MoE progress was climbing until today. In the Hall of Fame, I am #4 for September, so that's not what's up. It's a new glitch in the algorithm.

_Tsavo #28 Posted Sep 27 2017 - 22:28

    Major

  • Players
  • 37891 battles
  • 14,005
  • Member since:
    02-16-2011

View PostMajor_Pain_Diaz, on Sep 27 2017 - 16:21, said:

 

I have played that tank nearly every day for the past month and my MoE progress was climbing until today. In the Hall of Fame, I am #4 for September, so that's not what's up. It's a new glitch in the algorithm.

 

gotcha.  Did you submit a ticket or inquire about it with staff?

Major_Pain_Diaz #29 Posted Sep 28 2017 - 17:46

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 22826 battles
  • 63
  • [G_S] G_S
  • Member since:
    06-05-2015

View Post_Tsavo, on Sep 27 2017 - 22:28, said:

 

gotcha.  Did you submit a ticket or inquire about it with staff?

 

Yes. They're blowing it off so far. They say they "fixed" it but I'm trying to tell them it broke again and they seem to be sending out automated replies.

Major_Pain_Diaz #30 Posted Sep 30 2017 - 14:35

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 22826 battles
  • 63
  • [G_S] G_S
  • Member since:
    06-05-2015

Here's an update:

 

The support people are blaming that I use XVM for the MOE progress going from 86% to 57% after one battle. They have a server-side issue and don't want to deal with it. Here is a typical reply from the back-and-forth:

 

I apologize however we don't have any control on what would be shown on the client if you have mods installed.

Which is why we are requesting for you to remove them since as mentioned previously. We are not responsible for issues caused to the client should you decide to use third party modifications.

Based from the screen shot that you sent us, there are a lot of information that is not included on the vehicles tab.

Once you removed the mods, please send us the before and after screen shot of the vehicles tab. (emphasis in the original)

 

I may just close this ticket and say, "to [somewhere] with it."






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users