Bonds in Random tier 10

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

rich73 #1 Posted Sep 02 2017 - 00:56

Major

• Players
  • 42910 battles
I know most of remember getting bonds yesterday in random tier 10.I just talked to support and they said we didnt get bonds..just flat out....wthis going on??The game has got to the point where they dont even know whats going on in their game???wth???Another time it was a question about when you get a new tank and the tank gets top tier for 1st battle..which has only not happened to me 2 times in my whole game career here and I questioned them one time about it and they asked me where I heard that ....and I saw it even mentioned in a video from WARGAMING..tho I knew about it since the beginning.wth??I know more about wot then WARGAMING??????Got to calm down..this is so stupid but it is WARGAMING.

rich73 #2 Posted Sep 02 2017 - 01:19

Major

• Players
  • 42910 battles
John Michael Anderson 

Hi rich73,

Thank you for contacting Wargaming Support!

We appreciate the time you took to send in your query.

We understand that you are concerned about the "Bonds" not appearing in your after battle detail report.

"Bonds" are only rewarded to players during the "Ranked Battle" season and the previous season has ended last July 5. This is also available in the new "Grand Battle" 30 vs 30 mode which will be available in open beta on August 29. This is the reason why you're not able to see "Bonds" or "Bonds Earned" on your Battle Results currently.

We apologize if this caused any confusion.

Good day and happy tanking!

If you have any other concerns, feel free to check our FAQs here.

Best Regards,

John Michael Anderson

You can always check your ticket status by logging into our Support Portal: https://na.wargaming.net/support/

Please don't forget to fill out our survey once your ticket has been completed.

Wargaming Support is now on Twitter! Follow us @WargamingCS for updates and announcements. https://twitter.com/WargamingCS

Join Wargaming for an Epic Summer at the Let’s Battle Tour!
• September: Aboard the USS Lexington in Texas

GaussDeath #3 Posted Sep 02 2017 - 01:22

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 49901 battles
  • [PACNW] PACNW

Send them back this link: https://worldoftanks...te-920-release/

"Up to 9.20, engaging in Ranked Battles has been the only opportunity to earn Bonds. Starting from the update's release, you'll also be able to gain the new currency in Random Battles, if you roll into a tier-X fight. We'll keep working on additional ways to earn and spend Bonds, so stay tuned."

Oh, I have also earned them in tier X random battles without ever doing 30vs30. 

xrays_ #4 Posted Sep 02 2017 - 01:53

Major

• Players
  • 41963 battles
  • [FELOW] FELOW

View Postrich73, on Sep 01 2017 - 19:19, said:

John Michael Anderson 

"Bonds" are only rewarded to players during the "Ranked Battle" season and the previous season has ended last July 5. This is also available in the new "Grand Battle" 30 vs 30 mode which will be available in open beta on August 29. This is the reason why you're not able to see "Bonds" or "Bonds Earned" on your Battle Results currently.

If paid members of WG's staff are going to respond to customer concerns with blatant misinformation, they should be fired. This is the type of thing that has plagued WG for years already, so you think they would have a drive to at least understand the game they are attempting to service.

x.

RickPatton #5 Posted Sep 02 2017 - 02:04

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 25455 battles
  • [ANV] ANV
GB did not kick in, hope it does moving forward.  So had around four all T10 random battle and got bonds on all of them, making the standings.  WOT marketing and support not in sync I guess.

RC_1140 #6 Posted Sep 02 2017 - 17:31

Captain

• Players
  • 51992 battles
  • [P2WIN] P2WIN
I'm getting bonds in random battles, made around 200 so far and only 3 grand battles. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users