Out of bounds/boarder shooting

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Shubie #1 Posted Sep 02 2017 - 05:23

Private

• Players
  • 20441 battles

Has anyone else have this happen to them. You're hiding behind a building, which is on or just over the boundary lines. And have a tank or TD with a rear mounted turret back over the line and shoot or kill you from what is considered the out of bounds or boundary of the game.

They are literally shooting from outside the boarders of the game. I've had it happen quit a few times lately. I can understand artillery shells if they fall close over the lines damaging you. Splash damage I can see.  But I don't think a tank or TD should be able to back over a line far enough to shoot around a building to hit his target.

I know some call it skill or exploiting the games design. I just don't see it as far play. I think it should be a solid boundary. As in no part of your vehicle should be able to cross those lines. I wonder if this is possible to do. Probably easier than making it so the gun wouldn't fire.

Anyway, just kind of a rant and question in one. I hope they read these forums and fix it. If not, its a new idea for you guys with rear mounted turrets.

Battle on. Scrape some paint and dent some tanks

The_Wehraboo #2 Posted Sep 02 2017 - 05:31

Major

• Players
  • 50409 battles
  • [OKH] OKH

Is it really that hard to account for your own gameplay failure?

Jeez. 

And the line is already solid, it blocks you from passing at the half way point.

_GeorgePreddy #3 Posted Sep 02 2017 - 06:02

Captain

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

No, don't play by the actual boundaries... complain that the boundaries aren't how you want them to be.

How's that working out for you ??

BogusBadger #4 Posted Sep 02 2017 - 06:09

Captain

• Players
  • 32406 battles
  • [HAVOK] HAVOK
Guys, could we remove guns from all tanks but mine?  Other players have been using them to shoot me, and I find it unfair.

ImApollo #5 Posted Sep 02 2017 - 08:04

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 7196 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO

View PostBogusBadger, on Sep 01 2017 - 21:09, said:

Guys, could we remove guns from all tanks but mine?  Other players have been using them to shoot me, and I find it unfair.

Sounds like a new premium. No gun, 3000mm of armor and a 10000hp engine to ram things. Welp now I just game WG another idea...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users