Radio Operator Skills Training

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

laces0466 #1 Posted Sep 02 2017 - 06:33

Corporal

• Players
  • 47140 battles
  • [GROOT] GROOT

I have all tier 10 lights researched but have not bought all of them.  This is occurring with ones I have yet to buy.

So this weekend with crew retraining and skill resetting I decided to move all my crews up to level 10 tanks mostly from tier 9 tanks.

While four of them the skills from the Radio operator are completely missing. I CAN'T reskill for any RO skills/perks ie Situational Awareness. It is just not available at all on

the amx 13 105 (RO part of commander) , the phm pzw (RO part of Commander),the Wz-132-1(RO part of loader skills) and the T100lt(RO part of commander skills). 

shot_096.jpg

THIS IS WASTING MY GOLD!!

also submitted a ticket

ff8ff8 #2 Posted Sep 02 2017 - 07:55

Captain

• Players
  • 17796 battles
  • [-G-] -G-
Take a good hard look at your screenshot again.
Hover over all your skills, you'll see it then.

Time to call it quits for the night and start again tomorrow evening.

Edited by ff8ff8, Sep 02 2017 - 07:56.

laces0466 #3 Posted Sep 02 2017 - 18:35

Corporal

• Players
  • 47140 battles
  • [GROOT] GROOT

Thanks for the reply.  Yes the skill Situational Awareness is there for one tanker(select when in a tier 9 tank).  The point is all of the tier 10 light tanks have NO true Radio Operators.  So other tankers double and triple up on tanker roles.

All of the images show what should be the dual role tanker Commander / Radio operator.( for example).  The words "RADIO OPERATOR" do not appear for any of the of my crew members. So I can NOT pick any additional skills or perks for the tanks shown.

LOOK CLOSELY AT THE IMAGES!!  They are scrolled all the way down and/or show all of the skill lefts to train the tanker for! NO RADIO OPERATOR (normal at the bottom).

THIS IS A WOT BUG!  That cost me GOLD (ie money).

Also tagged with Radio Operator, Skills, Training

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users