Lack of gamer support rant

Rant technical support matchmaking

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

Freedom4U #1 Posted Sep 02 2017 - 23:30

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 10664 battles
Do you folks try to help your clients? Seriously Everyone knows that you send copy and paste typewritten messages to people. I doubt you support techs even read these messages. Everyone knows you guys dont care or listen to your player base....

Im getting super tired of this and I vow to never spend a dime on this game again. Because I see your money trap scheme. People are getting tired of it and I doubt your business model will continue to work, considering you folks thrive on a pay to win basis, You are legal Crack dealers to suckers, that just want to play with friends. You keep folks playing a game that hardly rewards its players for loyalty. and then you have a match making scheme to prevent folks from winning too often. A player that does not wish to spend a lifetime grinding MUST purchase premium time and premium tanks. Most would not mind spending money if they recieved ongoing DLC content.

You were supposed to fix match making, you were supposed to make map occurrences less redundant, you make top tier 10 matches a money pit.... How long do you think folks will continue to play when you dont do what you say.

At some point your CEO was supposed to look deep inside and care what your clients were telling you.... Now.... Basically its buyer beware... Im so put off by the lack of support and the continued lack of interest in the player base or even attempting to hear them out,Its almost abuse it is certainly negligence. Every player in this game, dreads an update, because we know its nothing more than you corporate vampires sucking more cash from our pockets.

Enough is enough.....Bann me for speaking the truth. But I will not keep my word of mouth from bringing the truth to people.

Edited by Freedom4U, Sep 02 2017 - 23:52.

the_dude_76 #2 Posted Sep 02 2017 - 23:35

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 30185 battles
  • [GSRM] GSRM

Block Quote

Every player in this game

Please don't speak for me... Thank you

Block Quote

for speaking the truth

What you have done is give your opinion. Pretending that it is something more than your opinion does not lend it any extra weight.

Cenotaph #3 Posted Sep 02 2017 - 23:38

Captain

• Players
  • 9305 battles

Formatting!

It's not that hard to break up a wall of text by hitting enter a few times here and there, and if you can't be bothered  to make your post comfortable to read, don't expect anyone to reply seriously...

View PostFreedom4U, on Sep 02 2017 - 14:30, said:

Do you folks try to help your clients? Seriously Everyone knows that you send copy and paste typewritten messages to people. I doubt you support techs even read these messages. Everyone knows you guys dont care or listen to your player base....

Im getting super tired of this and I vow to never spend a dime on this game again. Because I see your money trap scheme. People are getting tired of it and I doubt your business model will continue to work, considering you folks thrive on a pay to win basis, You arre legal krack dealers to suckers that just want to play with friends. You keep folks playing a game that hardly rewards its players for loyalty. and then you have a match making scheme to prevent folks from winning too often.

You were supposed to fix match making, you were supposed to make map occurrences less redundant, you make top tier 10 matches a money pit.... How long do you think folks will continue to play when you dont do what you say.

At some point your CEO was supposed to look deep inside and care what your clients were telling you.... Now.... Basically its buyer beware... Im so put off by the lack of support and the continued lack of interest in the player base or even attempting to hear them out,Its almost abuse it is certainly negligence. Every player in this game, dreads an update, because we know its nothing more than you corporate vampires sucking more cash from our pockets.

Enough is enough.....Bann me for speaking the truth. But I will not keep my word of mouth from bringing the truth to people.

See how easy it is?

Freedom4U #4 Posted Sep 02 2017 - 23:41

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 10664 battles

View Postthe_dude_76, on Sep 02 2017 - 23:35, said:

Please don't speak for me... Thank you

What you have done is give your opinion. Pretending that it is something more than your opinion does not lend it any extra weight.

What you have done is taken another hit off the proverbial crack pipe too long dude, these folks want your money not your support. I laugh at you with the same idea that you may be similar to the guy begging for change because he wants another slice of dope in his pocket. I speak for many .... and your too damn dishonest to express how you really feel about the continued mockery and vampirism.  If you dont see whats going on, then you should know that morre of your peers are waking up. WG needs to back up alot of promises. And more importantly actully help folks with legitimate technical issues.

Viper69 #5 Posted Sep 02 2017 - 23:43

Major

• Players
  • 7456 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY

View PostFreedom4U, on Sep 02 2017 - 17:41, said:

What you have done is taken another hit off the proverbial crack pipe too long dude, these folks want your money not your support. I laugh at you with the same idea that you may be similar to the guy begging for change because he wants another slice of dope in his pocket. I speak for many .... and your too damn dishonest to express how you really feel about the continued mockery and vampirism.  If you dont see whats going on, then you should know that morre of your peers are waking up. WG needs to back up alot of promises. And more importantly actully help folks with legitimate technical issues.

do us all a favor and quit. It sounds like this isn't the the game for you and or the community either. 

Freedom4U #6 Posted Sep 02 2017 - 23:44

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 10664 battles

View PostCenotaph, on Sep 02 2017 - 23:38, said:

Formatting!

It's not that hard to break up a wall of text by hitting enter a few times here and there, and if you can't be bothered  to make your post comfortable to read, don't expect anyone to reply seriously...

See how easy it is?

Dont care not in the least that I didn't meet your requirement for reading. I wrote this to support after days of them not helping me. Im pretty damn angry that I cant get game support. And if you ever submitted a ticket then you know.... They flat dont give a single care.

Edited by Freedom4U, Sep 02 2017 - 23:45.

Freedom4U #7 Posted Sep 02 2017 - 23:47

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 10664 battles

View PostViper69, on Sep 02 2017 - 23:43, said:

do us all a favor and quit. It sounds like this isn't the the game for you and or the community either. 

Do me a favor and try honesty for a change, you know damn well Im speaking the truth.

SilverEaglewing #8 Posted Sep 02 2017 - 23:48

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 30242 battles
  • [NICO] NICO
I was with you till you said MM was rigged.

Cenotaph #9 Posted Sep 02 2017 - 23:50

Captain

• Players
  • 9305 battles

If you want compassion or sympathy from people, try to stop acting like such a belligerent prick.

It's hard to feel sorry for a guy that you have the urge to punch in the mouth.

Viper69 #10 Posted Sep 02 2017 - 23:52

Major

• Players
  • 7456 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY

View PostFreedom4U, on Sep 02 2017 - 17:47, said:

Do me a favor and try honesty for a change, you know damn well Im speaking the truth.

I'm having fun with the game. If you aren't, move along and be happier for it. Do you honestly think anyone at WG give two hoots what you think? 

the_dude_76 #11 Posted Sep 02 2017 - 23:54

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 30185 battles
  • [GSRM] GSRM

View PostFreedom4U, on Sep 02 2017 - 22:41, said:

ROTFLMAO!!!! I play a game that I enjoy, if I didn't enjoy it I wouldn't play. Especially if I hated it so much that I felt the need to cry and whine on a forum. You've got 9.5 k matches... Seriously, who the he!! spends that much time on something that A- They don't like and B- they aren't any good at?????

Block Quote

Do me a favor and try honesty for a change

And pretending that anyone who disagrees with your OPINION is being dishonest is fairly doltish...

Freedom4U #12 Posted Sep 02 2017 - 23:54

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 10664 battles

View PostCenotaph, on Sep 02 2017 - 23:50, said:

If you want compassion or sympathy from people, try to stop acting like such a belligerent prick.

It's hard to feel sorry for a guy that you have the urge to punch in the mouth.

You must not play the same game we all do. Seriously your trolling is trife at best. I feel good not reading your further posts.

Termitey #13 Posted Sep 02 2017 - 23:55

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 87454 battles
  • [GOD_Z] GOD_Z
i agree with alot of what hes saying

Freedom4U #14 Posted Sep 02 2017 - 23:55

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 10664 battles

View PostViper69, on Sep 02 2017 - 23:52, said:

I'm having fun with the game. If you aren't, move along and be happier for it. Do you honestly think anyone at WG give two hoots what you think? 

No I KNOW they dont.... you do too. 

BigDollarBillz #15 Posted Sep 02 2017 - 23:58

Captain

• Players
  • 34417 battles
  • [SBW] SBW
Damn I need my tinfoil hat to read this crap. It is simple. We don't care if you don't spend any money on this game. There will always be someone, who will support the game they like. One last thing for the sake of man kind, stop with the mm is rigged crap.

Freedom4U #16 Posted Sep 03 2017 - 00:00

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 10664 battles

View PostTermitey, on Sep 02 2017 - 23:55, said:

i agree with alot of what hes saying

Thank you, I know alot of folks will provide lip service because they know WG reads these posts, they fearr the corporate entity and will not trully express their thoughts, when they themselves complain daily. I have never posted a thread on any forum. I did this in hopes to get a real discussion going and hopefully get a look from the people that develop this game... PC players are the most neglected players in my opinion.

Freedom4U #17 Posted Sep 03 2017 - 00:01

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 10664 battles

View PostBigDollarBillz, on Sep 02 2017 - 23:58, said:

Damn I need my tinfoil hat to read this crap. It is simple. We don't care if you don't spend any money on this game. There will always be someone, who will support the game they like. One last thing for the sake of man kind, stop with the mm is rigged crap.

So I assume you get fair matches and never seen 15 more more loss in a row. I speak for 100s of people I talk too daily who get angy ofver being pitted against high tiers matches...

SilverEaglewing #18 Posted Sep 03 2017 - 00:04

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 30242 battles
  • [NICO] NICO

View PostFreedom4U, on Sep 02 2017 - 23:01, said:

So I assume you get fair matches and never seen 15 more more loss in a row. I speak for 100s of people I talk too daily who get angy ofver being pitted against high tiers matches...

If u git gud u won't be losin kappa :^)  that wasn't a joke statistics show playing better gives you moar wins.

joana1 #19 Posted Sep 03 2017 - 00:05

Sergeant

• Players
  • 20433 battles
  • [GUS] GUS

View PostFreedom4U, on Sep 02 2017 - 23:00, said:

Thank you, I know alot of folks will provide lip service because they know WG reads these posts, they fearr the corporate entity and will not trully express their thoughts, when they themselves complain daily.

I need to ask what has wargaming has done to cause fear on the forms because as far as i know no one here is afraid to express their thoughts.

Termitey #20 Posted Sep 03 2017 - 00:06

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 87454 battles
  • [GOD_Z] GOD_Z

its a pity that WG still dont seem to listen to the problems

i saw an answer to a ticket the other month 

it didnt even answer the question that was in the ticket

i mean why bother

Also tagged with Rant, technical support, matchmaking

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users