Corporal

• -Players-
  • 10664 battles

Ticket #1126341

Category:
WoT
Sub-category:
Technical Support
After this last update, every single time I finish a battle I will go to the garage and the battle results will not show. Instead I will be stuck in a screen between battle and finished battle state. I cannot interact with the game at all. I am forced to restart every single time I fight. I cannot play the game like this.... I purchased premium time recently and if you fix this issue I want me premium time returned.... Seriously Im getting tired of all these errors, after every patch. do your job right. I want my premium time back too.......................
Reopened
CANCEL

Replies

Robert Brown 

Dear Freedom4U,

Thank you for contacting Wargamig Support!

Please be aware that there were updates to XVM and other mods in that modpack to be compatible with the 9.20 update. If any of those mods are outdated, it causes a UI issue.

Best Regards,

Robert Brown

Wargaming America Support

Want to brush up on the events at Dunkirk before going to check out Christopher Nolan's Epic film in theaters? Check out our very own Documentary series, Remembering Dunkirk!

Remembering Dunkirk: Timeline of a Miracle

Remembering Dunkirk: Tank Battles

Remembering Dunkirk: Warplane Battles

Freedom4U 
I dont use mods, neither do several of my friends.

Freedom4U 
I stated duing your questionarre that I do not use mods. This is a you issue not a me issue.

Freedom4U 
Do you folks try to help your clients? Seriously Everyone knows that you send copy and paste typewritten messages to people. I doubt you support techs even read these messages. Everyone knows you guys dont care or listen to your player base.... Im getting super tired of this and I vow to never spend a dime on this game again. Because I see your money trap scheme. People are getting tired of it and I doubt your business model will continue to work, considering you folks thrive on a pay to win basis, You arre legal krack dealers to suckers that just want to play with friends. You keep folks playing a game that hardly rewards its players for loyalty. and then you have a match making scheme to prevent folks from winning too often. You were supposed to fix match making, you were supposed to make map occurrences less redundant, you make top tier 10 matches a money pit.... How long do you think folks will continue to play when you dont do what you say. At some point your CEO was supposed to look deep inside and care what your clients were telling you.... Now.... Basically its buyer beware... Im so put off by the lack of support and the continued lack of interest in the player base or even attempting to hear them out,Its almost abuse it is certainly negligence. Every player in this game, dreads an update, because we know its nothing more than you corporate vampires sucking more cash from our pockets. Enough is enough.....Bann me for speaking the truth. But I will not keep my word of mouth from bringing the truth to people.

Cenotaph #22 Posted Sep 03 2017 - 00:08

Captain

• Players
  • 9305 battles

View PostFreedom4U, on Sep 02 2017 - 14:54, said:

You must not play the same game we all do. Seriously your trolling is trife at best. I feel good not reading your further posts.

You observational skills are spotty at best there, guy... take a look at my sig, now think about your statement of me "playing" the same game as you.

I never said I disagreed with you, and I personally have said many times just how little I think of this company, directly to employees, in official threads.

However, I still think you act like a tool... perhaps if you stopped attacking anyone you think isn't totally on your side, you might have a very different set of replies in your thread.

SilverEaglewing #23 Posted Sep 03 2017 - 00:08

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 30205 battles
  • [NICO] NICO
I also agree with a lot of your points wg should really amp up their support, but losing streaks aren't caused by wargaming.

Freedom4U #24 Posted Sep 03 2017 - 00:10

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 10664 battles

View PostSilverEaglewing, on Sep 03 2017 - 00:04, said:

If u git gud u won't be losin kappa :^)  that wasn't a joke statistics show playing better gives you moar wins.

Learn to read, spell and write a prroper message you sound like you need education in your life.

joana1 #25 Posted Sep 03 2017 - 00:12

Sergeant

• Players
  • 20433 battles
  • [GUS] GUS

View PostFreedom4U, on Sep 02 2017 - 23:07, said:

Ticket #1126341

Category:
WoT
Sub-category:
Technical Support
After this last update, every single time I finish a battle I will go to the garage and the battle results will not show. Instead I will be stuck in a screen between battle and finished battle state. I cannot interact with the game at all. I am forced to restart every single time I fight. I cannot play the game like this.... I purchased premium time recently and if you fix this issue I want me premium time returned.... Seriously Im getting tired of all these errors, after every patch. do your job right. I want my premium time back too.......................
Reopened
CANCEL

Replies

Robert Brown 

Dear Freedom4U,

Thank you for contacting Wargamig Support!

Please be aware that there were updates to XVM and other mods in that modpack to be compatible with the 9.20 update. If any of those mods are outdated, it causes a UI issue.

Best Regards,

Robert Brown

Wargaming America Support

Want to brush up on the events at Dunkirk before going to check out Christopher Nolan's Epic film in theaters? Check out our very own Documentary series, Remembering Dunkirk!

Remembering Dunkirk: Timeline of a Miracle

Remembering Dunkirk: Tank Battles

Remembering Dunkirk: Warplane Battles

Freedom4U 
I dont use mods, neither do several of my friends.

Freedom4U 
I stated duing your questionarre that I do not use mods. This is a you issue not a me issue.

Freedom4U 
Do you folks try to help your clients? Seriously Everyone knows that you send copy and paste typewritten messages to people. I doubt you support techs even read these messages. Everyone knows you guys dont care or listen to your player base.... Im getting super tired of this and I vow to never spend a dime on this game again. Because I see your money trap scheme. People are getting tired of it and I doubt your business model will continue to work, considering you folks thrive on a pay to win basis, You arre legal krack dealers to suckers that just want to play with friends. You keep folks playing a game that hardly rewards its players for loyalty. and then you have a match making scheme to prevent folks from winning too often. You were supposed to fix match making, you were supposed to make map occurrences less redundant, you make top tier 10 matches a money pit.... How long do you think folks will continue to play when you dont do what you say. At some point your CEO was supposed to look deep inside and care what your clients were telling you.... Now.... Basically its buyer beware... Im so put off by the lack of support and the continued lack of interest in the player base or even attempting to hear them out,Its almost abuse it is certainly negligence. Every player in this game, dreads an update, because we know its nothing more than you corporate vampires sucking more cash from our pockets. Enough is enough.....Bann me for speaking the truth. But I will not keep my word of mouth from bringing the truth to people.

you know it takes time for them to check tickets and by altering or replying to one every few minutes sets you back to the back of the queue 

Freedom4U #26 Posted Sep 03 2017 - 00:12

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 10664 battles

View PostCenotaph, on Sep 03 2017 - 00:08, said:

You observational skills are spotty at best there, guy... take a look at my sig, now think about your statement of me "playing" the same game as you.

I never said I disagreed with you, and I personally have said many times just how little i think of this company, directly to employees, in official threads.

However, I still think you act like a tool... perhaps if you stopped attacking anyone you think isn't totally on your side, you might have a very different set of replies in your thread.

You threatened or suggested violence against me earlier in this thread. Go do a google search on Davids Law. I am a Texas citizen. This law went into effect Sept 1st and I have reported your post. I will press charges if asked to do so. 

Cenotaph #27 Posted Sep 03 2017 - 00:13

Captain

• Players
  • 9305 battles

View PostFreedom4U, on Sep 02 2017 - 15:10, said:

Learn to read, spell and write a prroper message you sound like you need education in your life.

Says the guy who got all bent because someone commented on his wall of text being poorly formatted... :P

SilverEaglewing #28 Posted Sep 03 2017 - 00:13

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 30205 battles
  • [NICO] NICO

View PostFreedom4U, on Sep 02 2017 - 23:10, said:

I'm typing from a phone you baddie, and there's only 1 r in proper. Don't forget you commas too. :^)

Termitey #29 Posted Sep 03 2017 - 00:13

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 87454 battles
  • [GOD_Z] GOD_Z

spelling dont make the man good or bad,

i dont kare for spelling or grammer

SilverEaglewing #30 Posted Sep 03 2017 - 00:15

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 30205 battles
  • [NICO] NICO

View PostCenotaph, on Sep 02 2017 - 23:13, said:

Says the guy who got all bent because someone commented on his wall of text being poorly formatted... :P

I think things that go around do come back around. :teethhappy:

Cenotaph #31 Posted Sep 03 2017 - 00:17

Captain

• Players
  • 9305 battles

View PostFreedom4U, on Sep 02 2017 - 15:12, said:

You threatened or suggested violence against me earlier in this thread. Go do a google search on Davids Law. I am a Texas citizen. This law went into effect Sept 1st and I have reported your post. I will press charges if asked to do so. 

No, I said your behaviour gave me the urge to punch you in the mouth... and it continues to do so.

Can you honestly not see the difference between that, and threatening violence?

Keep on proving everything I've been saying right... don't reflect on yourself at all and realize you're making it happen... you're precious~ :great:

Oh, the irony of someone calling themselves "Freedom4U" acting like a snowflake and threatening legal action because someone called his behaviour bad.

Freedom4U #32 Posted Sep 03 2017 - 00:21

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 10664 battles
S

View PostCenotaph, on Sep 03 2017 - 00:17, said:

No, I said your behaviour gave me the urge to punch you in the mouth... and it continues to do so.

Can you honestly no see the difference between that, and threatening violence?

Keep on proving everything I've been saying right... don't reflect on yourself at all and realize you're making it happen... you're precious~ :great:

you have threatened to kill me, and therefore you have broken the law. 

joana1 #33 Posted Sep 03 2017 - 00:24

Sergeant

• Players
  • 20433 battles
  • [GUS] GUS

View PostFreedom4U, on Sep 02 2017 - 23:21, said:

S

as far as i seen there have been no death threats at least on this form idk about pms as i can't them

Freedom4U #34 Posted Sep 03 2017 - 00:26

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 10664 battles

View PostCenotaph, on Sep 03 2017 - 00:17, said:

Can you honestly not see the difference between that, and threatening violence?

Oh, the irony of someone calling themselves "Freedom4U" acting like a snowflake and threatening legal action because someone called his behaviour bad.

SECTION 10.  Section 42.07(b)(1), Penal Code, is amended to
  read as follows:
               (1)  "Electronic communication" means a transfer of
  signs, signals, writing, images, sounds, data, or intelligence of
  any nature transmitted in whole or in part by a wire, radio,
  electromagnetic, photoelectronic, or photo-optical system.  The
  term includes:
                     (A)  a communication initiated by electronic
  mail, instant message, Internet website, social media application, 
  network call, [or] facsimile machine, or other Internet-based
  communication tool; and
                     (B)  a communication made to a pager.
         SECTION 11.  Section 37.0832(b), Education Code, is
  repealed.
         SECTION 12.  Chapter 100B, Civil Practice and Remedies Code,
  as added by this Act, applies only with respect to bullying
  communications engaged in on or after the effective date of this
  Act.

Cenotaph #35 Posted Sep 03 2017 - 00:27

Captain

• Players
  • 9305 battles

View PostFreedom4U, on Sep 02 2017 - 15:21, said:

I beg your pardon?!

Now saying you provoke an urge to punch you = death threats?!

I take back my earlier statement of you being precious, now you're just sad...

Freedom4U #36 Posted Sep 03 2017 - 00:28

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 10664 battles

View Postjoana1, on Sep 03 2017 - 00:24, said:

as far as i seen there have been no death threats at least on this form idk about pms as i can't them

every post he makes says " I do not want to hurt you I want to kill you"

Cenotaph #37 Posted Sep 03 2017 - 00:29

Captain

• Players
  • 9305 battles

View PostFreedom4U, on Sep 02 2017 - 15:26, said:

SECTION 10.  Section 42.07(b)(1), Penal Code, is amended to
  read as follows:
               (1)  "Electronic communication" means a transfer of
  signs, signals, writing, images, sounds, data, or intelligence of
  any nature transmitted in whole or in part by a wire, radio,
  electromagnetic, photoelectronic, or photo-optical system.  The
  term includes:
                     (A)  a communication initiated by electronic
  mail, instant message, Internet website, social media application, 
  network call, [or] facsimile machine, or other Internet-based
  communication tool; and
                     (B)  a communication made to a pager.
         SECTION 11.  Section 37.0832(b), Education Code, is
  repealed.
         SECTION 12.  Chapter 100B, Civil Practice and Remedies Code,
  as added by this Act, applies only with respect to bullying
  communications engaged in on or after the effective date of this
  Act.

I look forward to hearing from your lawyer.

I assure you, I quake in fear of your mightiness~

SilverEaglewing #38 Posted Sep 03 2017 - 00:30

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 30205 battles
  • [NICO] NICO

View PostFreedom4U, on Sep 02 2017 - 23:21, said:

S

Say that to the people ingame and see if they care. They would think you're coocoo

joana1 #39 Posted Sep 03 2017 - 00:30

Sergeant

• Players
  • 20433 battles
  • [GUS] GUS

View PostFreedom4U, on Sep 02 2017 - 23:28, said:

every post he makes says " I do not want to hurt you I want to kill you"

that's a signature it is there not as a part of the topic but to separate him from others so when someone sees it they know it's him not someone pretending to be him or to add a personal flare to all his messages.

Edited by joana1, Sep 03 2017 - 00:31.

Cenotaph #40 Posted Sep 03 2017 - 00:32

Captain

• Players
  • 9305 battles

View PostFreedom4U, on Sep 02 2017 - 15:28, said:

every post he makes says " I do not want to hurt you I want to kill you"      No, it says "I don't want to hurt you... I just want to kill you!"

Yeah, its part of my signature... goes on the end of every post I make, every time I post.

This is a game about blowing up tanks and "killing" your opponent, surely you aren't so dense that you think it's directed at you, personally...

Oh, it also happens to be lyrics from a 1994 Cannibal Corpse song...

Also tagged with Rant, technical support, matchmaking

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users