Lack of gamer support rant

Rant technical support matchmaking

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

_Kasey_ #61 Posted Sep 03 2017 - 01:24

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 11333 battles
Honestly alot of changes need to be made and WG needs to be held accountable for the fact that they offer little to no support. This is true.

_Kasey_ #62 Posted Sep 03 2017 - 01:25

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 11333 battles

View PostFreedom4U, on Sep 03 2017 - 01:12, said:

I will continue to press the issue despite your posts that detract from the original post. I consider those that do not agree to simply want to troll against someone. If you spoke to all the people I do on a regular basis you would find that I speak for a majority of players. Killing the messenger. I hope we can hear from WG about why they have not backed up their promises and made legitimate changes to the game. Look at how long it took to fix the contact list. That is definetly something that affected us all. And youd have to have zero common sence to believe that they made map changes, so folks wouldnt see the same map. Or that we would see a better match made when we have been in multiple high tier matches. The bottom line is the changes they made suited their money making ponsey scheme and not the gamer base.

This is church!!! Like him or not he is making a statement that should be made, I have read all this and I agree almost entirely.

Freedom4U #63 Posted Sep 03 2017 - 01:28

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 10664 battles

View Post_Kasey_, on Sep 03 2017 - 01:25, said:

This is church!!! Like him or not he is making a statement that should be made, I have read all this and I agree almost entirely.

Thank you!

Termitey #64 Posted Sep 03 2017 - 01:29

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 87454 battles
  • [GOD_Z] GOD_Z

The problem is he was threating to punch him in the face  

Because he had Bad Grammer

[edited]me id take him to court over that

Bullman50000 #65 Posted Sep 03 2017 - 01:31

Private

• Players
  • 10297 battles
  • [TAP] TAP

In earnest, I believe this is a topic that has gone way too far. In the original post he said it was a rant, a way to blow off some steam, in many ways people on this forum have taken it to heart and in others, many have become completely toxic. Many of you may not realize it, but you are creating a very unpleasant environment for those who just want to have fun, talk about things, and sometimes say what's on their mind. You don't know what people have going on in their lives at certain times, and for some of you to be talking like this and frankly just being horrible, it is no joke that some people have killed themselves because people do things like this and post horrible comments. I'd ask you all to refrain from continuing this any further, and just dropping it, before it escalates to a level which you will regret, and not be able to come back from. 

Freedom4U #66 Posted Sep 03 2017 - 01:35

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 10664 battles

View PostTermitey, on Sep 03 2017 - 01:29, said:

Its not a civil issue, its a criminal issue. 

Cenotaph #67 Posted Sep 03 2017 - 01:35

Captain

• Players
  • 9305 battles

View PostTermitey, on Sep 02 2017 - 16:29, said:

No, I attempted to tell him that wall of text presents a poor image, and a bit of formatting would help him out, and he got butt hurt... then used my example of better formatting to change his post anyway.

Everything beyond that point was about his attitude, not his OP.

And again, saying someone provokes the urge to punch them in the face, is not the same thing as implying you intend to do so...

Termitey #68 Posted Sep 03 2017 - 01:38

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 87454 battles
  • [GOD_Z] GOD_Z

sorry i disagree you wrote it which means INTENT

take that to the legal system see how u go

america_2011 #69 Posted Sep 03 2017 - 01:41

Private

• Players
  • 10057 battles
  • [TAP] TAP
I agree almost entirely

_Kasey_ #70 Posted Sep 03 2017 - 01:43

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 11333 battles

View PostCenotaph, on Sep 03 2017 - 01:35, said:

No, I attempted to tell him that wall of text presents a poor image, and a bit of formatting would help him out, and he got butt hurt... then used my example of better formatting to change his post anyway.

Everything beyond that point was about his attitude, not his OP.

And again, saying someone provokes the urge to punch them in the face, is not the same thing as implying you intend to do so...

Honestly you didnt come here to express that you agreed or disagreed. you came here to act out. And ultimately you have changed the dynamic of a conversation that needs to be spoke about. I think you are a jerk honestly. Everything he ranted about is true. And you should refrain from talking that way to people because he is right you can go to jail for talking like that now. So yeah move on.... If you agree then stop making it about him being a snowflake because he speaks for alot of players.

Termitey #71 Posted Sep 03 2017 - 01:55

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 87454 battles
  • [GOD_Z] GOD_Z

But if i follow your logic with an example of your understanding

Test example

" I have the URGE to ebay you a rope so you can use it"

Is ok by you

But it has INTENT by me to do such harm to someone else

In the legal system today it is actually NOT OK

Freedom4U #72 Posted Sep 03 2017 - 02:06

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 10664 battles

View PostTermitey, on Sep 03 2017 - 01:55, said:

But if i follow your logic with an example of your understanding

Test example

" I have the URGE to ebay you a rope so you can use it"

Is ok by you

But it has INTENT by me to do such harm to someone else

In the legal system today it is actually NOT OK

If we like it or not it is reality. After yesterday I will forever be cautious of my words on the internet.

Cenotaph #73 Posted Sep 03 2017 - 06:35

Captain

• Players
  • 9305 battles

View Post_Kasey_, on Sep 02 2017 - 16:43, said:

Honestly you didnt come here to express that you agreed or disagreed. you came here to act out. And ultimately you have changed the dynamic of a conversation that needs to be spoke about. I think you are a jerk honestly. Everything he ranted about is true. And you should refrain from talking that way to people because he is right you can go to jail for talking like that now. So yeah move on.... If you agree then stop making it about him being a snowflake because he speaks for alot of players.

You sure about that?

Take a look at this thread, where I said the exact same thing to a different person... and that person didn't act like a little child, and took it for the constructive criticism it was intended to be.

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/554539-premium-shell-rebalance/page__p__11210991#entry11210991

Funny how that person not acting like a child ended it being about the formatting, and the thread continued unabated.

But, that doesn't fit your narrative... so I'm sure you'll dismiss it out of hand, if you even acknowledge it at all.

Bullman50000 #74 Posted Sep 03 2017 - 16:40

Private

• Players
  • 10297 battles
  • [TAP] TAP

View PostCenotaph, on Sep 03 2017 - 05:35, said:

You sure about that?

Take a look at this thread, where I said the exact same thing to a different person... and that person didn't act like a little child, and took it for the constructive criticism it was intended to be.

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/554539-premium-shell-rebalance/page__p__11210991#entry11210991

Funny how that person not acting like a child ended it being about the formatting, and the thread continued unabated.

But, that doesn't fit your narrative... so I'm sure you'll dismiss it out of hand, if you even acknowledge it at all.

I think it's time you dismount from your high horse here, take a step back and look at the situation. You are being a complete jerk, when the guy was trying to say something to help out the community and try to get a response from Wargaming on the matter. The original poster was not kidding when it comes to threatening violence, and you are certainly not helping yourself by continuing on in the thread, so JUST DROP IT. When I say this, I mean it in complete seriousness; You, Cenotaph, have committed a crime. Inciting real life violence over the internet has been officially made into a criminal act. Even though some may argue your post was not directly inciting violence, under every post you make it says: "I don't want to hurt you... I just want to kill you!" I'm afraid I can't find any other way to take that other than literally. So take my advice, help yourself, stop posting on this forum, and don't be a jerk to those you don't even know.

Cenotaph #75 Posted Sep 03 2017 - 23:24

Captain

• Players
  • 9305 battles

View PostBullman50000, on Sep 03 2017 - 07:40, said:

"I don't want to hurt you... I just want to kill you!" I'm afraid I can't find any other way to take that other than literally.    That has been my signature since WoT went live... 6 years ago

No other possible way to take it huh?

How about this...

This is a game about killing your opponent, so you could easily take it to mean "I have no ill intent towards you, I just happen to have a game created agenda to kill you"

Just because you don't have the intellectual flexibility to see beyond your own narrow little parameters, doesn't mean everyone is so afflicted.

So, get your head out of your hindquarters, and stop trying to imply that obvious hyberbole is somehow lost on people, and it equates a threat...

If you think I'm legitimately threatening him, report my posts... there's a little button in the bottom left.

PS: You really out to work on your formatting, nobody likes walls of text with no breaks (except possibly, people who's parents are cousins) that's how this whole thing started in the first place.

the_dude_76 #76 Posted Sep 04 2017 - 00:56

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 30210 battles
  • [GSRM] GSRM

View Post_Kasey_, on Sep 03 2017 - 00:25, said:

As is your right, just don't pretend that everyone does and don't insult anyone who doesn't...

_Kasey_ #77 Posted Sep 04 2017 - 04:07

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 11333 battles
The rivalry in this game is toxic

_Kasey_ #78 Posted Sep 04 2017 - 04:11

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 11333 battles

View Postthe_dude_76, on Sep 04 2017 - 00:56, said:

As is your right, just don't pretend that everyone does and don't insult anyone who doesn't...

Your trolling and you enjoy it. Your psychology is easy. I have no regard for you nor have I crossed words with you....... ever. I didnt speak to you nor do I wish to speak with you.

_GeorgePreddy #79 Posted Sep 04 2017 - 05:19

Captain

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

View PostFreedom4U, on Sep 03 2017 - 00:01, said:

So I assume you get fair matches and never seen 15 more more loss in a row. I speak for 100s of people I talk too daily who get angy ofver being pitted against high tiers matches...

I have NEVER lost more than 6 or 7 in a row... in over 60,000 battles.

Longest win streak = 32.

Edited by _GeorgePreddy, Sep 04 2017 - 05:19.

Also tagged with Rant, technical support, matchmaking

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users