• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

trapsuutjies #21 Posted Sep 28 2017 - 10:56

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 17186 battles
  • [TBM] TBM

View PostMondochiwan, on Sep 22 2017 - 05:42, said:

Ironically paddler, every WoT player I know in South Africa is white, and the vast majority are Afrikaans which is a Dutch / French / German European ancestry.

Heil!

...add to that the fact that most of us can trace our heritage back to people fighting on at LEAST two sides of every war in the last 300 years, I don't think we should start pointing fingers at WG EU!

paddler1 #22 Posted Sep 30 2017 - 06:19

Private

• -Players-
  • 2824 battles
Posted a complaint on the YouTube comments section to their weekly specials here in the US.  I asked why where they having a 3XP weekend event when they had promised to reduce the lag for everyone hurt by the server merge.  Mentioned you guys and SA and NZ and about how they seemed to be concerned about racial purity (yes I know you guys are mainly European descent but wanted to bust their politically correct chops).  They had removed the post in less than an hour.  Thinking of doing a video about this problem and post on YouTube so they cannot just keep it quiet.  What really burns me is that many of us playing have health problems and this is the only sport we can play.  I have COPD and use an oxygen condenser, arthritis of the spine, cardiac problems, and only have a few hours when my meds kick in that I can enjoy playing if I don't have to use that time for chores.  At least I am 67 and have had a life and am a big boy.  What is terrible is there are kids out there that are sick and the greed of these bastards is making what time they have left worse.  This is just a data base that they have put on a server farm, pretty unlikely they have an office for their IT in the states, so the savings they are getting is totally small potatoes.  They have lost 2/3s of their users.  I remember for the WC server only it used to run about 24,000 plus, maybe more to the best of my recall.  Now with the one central server they have 10,000 to 15,000.  They have no intention of fixing this or they would have switched back by now.  Perhaps they are hoping to sell/lease/license the US business just like Asia which would explain why they won't let you transfer to the EU.  It would not be so bad if at least they had been truthful from the start.  The continued lies are an insult to our intelligence and really burn their bridges.

COIN_23 #23 Posted Oct 03 2017 - 20:35

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 13698 battles
  • [SATR] SATR

Another wonderful week on WOT NA Central...lol

360 to 450 average ping with packet loss/lag....rubber necking...lol

Fun and games...i click to shoot and by the time the shot goes of the enemy tank has moved and already shot back at mine...lol

And all that WG NA can say is...we dont know...we will let you know when the server transfer takes place...

And then you also get the clever sexual intellectuals on a lot of forums and in general chat who tells you its definately not the server...it must be your ISP..nothing wrong on WG's side...

And so our story continues....

Greetings from South Africa

bokkatankie #24 Posted Oct 10 2017 - 08:56

Private

• Players
  • 12158 battles
  • [ARRSE] ARRSE

This was my ticket response:

Earl Begovich 

Hello bokkatankie,

Thank you for contacting Wargaming Support!

I'm sorry to know that you are unable to play the game properly after the merging of server. Allow me to shed light here.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to transfer your account to another server. It is a technical limitation that keeps us from being able to complete transfers.

You are more than welcome to play on the EU server if the preferences suit your location.

You can download the EU game client here:
http://worldoftanks.eu/en/content/docs/update/

In regards to the NA server , you are free to play there as well if you choose, but at this point in time we are unable to transfer accounts across servers, and we do not link accounts or any of there content or progression across multiple servers.

We don't know when a server transfer option will be available again, but if it is, it will be announced on our News page here: http://worldoftanks.com/en/news/

Best Regards,

Earl Begovich
Wargaming America Support

About as much use as tits on a fish!

trapsuutjies #25 Posted Oct 10 2017 - 10:24

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 17186 battles
  • [TBM] TBM

View Postbokkatankie, on Oct 10 2017 - 09:56, said:

Unfortunately, it is not possible to transfer your account to another server. It is a technical limitation that keeps us from being able to complete transfers.

You are more than welcome to play on the EU server if the preferences suit your location.

This is verbatim the response that they provided to me, before they started the server merging discussions / negotiations. This in and of itself does NOT mean they have cancelled the server merge / transfer event, simply that this particular support agent hasn't updated THERE copy and paste responses yet. I'm still optimistic...

H3RM #26 Posted Oct 10 2017 - 14:05

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 15776 battles
  • [TBM] TBM
Your wasting you're time matey, there useless. Anyway, we could see if it really is a copy paste response by comparing the mistake with older replies and maybe we can see if we are communicating with humans. I strongly suspect they've been taken over by Skynet.

trapsuutjies #27 Posted Oct 10 2017 - 14:22

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 17186 battles
  • [TBM] TBM

Hi guys - I opened a ticket with my concerns raised by this thread, and below is the response I received today. So they haven't cancelled the process, but they are still playing for time:

Jan Adams

Greetings Dear Tanker,

Thanks for contacting Wargaming Support!

We're sorry we're unable to begin transfers to the EU server at this time. We hope to begin in the near future so we apologize for any inconvenience while we organize this event.

Once the transfer program is ready, you'll be able to find more information on our forums as well as the World of Tanks web portal, here.

Thank you for bringing this up to us commander!

destroyer_steel123456789 #28 Posted Oct 10 2017 - 18:23

Corporal

• Players
  • 13914 battles

View Posttrapsuutjies, on Oct 10 2017 - 13:22, said:

Hi guys - I opened a ticket with my concerns raised by this thread, and below is the response I received today. So they haven't cancelled the process, but they are still playing for time:

Jan Adams

Greetings Dear Tanker,

Thanks for contacting Wargaming Support!

We're sorry we're unable to begin transfers to the EU server at this time. We hope to begin in the near future so we apologize for any inconvenience while we organize this event.

Once the transfer program is ready, you'll be able to find more information on our forums as well as the World of Tanks web portal, here.

Thank you for bringing this up to us commander!

i got the same reply - i am also from south africa, so i am really hoping for server transfers :).  Might just restart on EU though...don't know yet

trapsuutjies #29 Posted Oct 11 2017 - 11:27

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 17186 battles
  • [TBM] TBM

View Postdestroyer_steel123456789, on Oct 10 2017 - 19:23, said:

i got the same reply - i am also from south africa, so i am really hoping for server transfers :).  Might just restart on EU though...don't know yet

I've already started an account on the EU server, focusing on the tech lines I haven't already started on NA. It's a real PITA to play tier 2 now though, knowing how much more fun tier 8 is! Plus no premium tanks means no credit income... at least I can ace some of the tanks I didn't when I started on NA.

COIN_23 #30 Posted Oct 11 2017 - 22:30

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 13698 battles
  • [SATR] SATR

Die klomp dose praat net kak!

Elke fokken ticket het hulle n ander verskoning! Vandag se hulle vir my na baie ander redes hoekom nie dat daar nou technical limitations is en hulle ons nie kan skyf nie...so fok hulle dan!

Hulle kan in hulle moere vlieg as hulle dink ek gaan als op NA los en weer van voor af op EU begin met elke lyn...na 12000 games op NA...hulle kan loop kak!

Ek het vir my 4 premiums op EU gekoop en dis al wat ek mee gaan speel...speel nou net vir die fun...niks meer grind of fokkol nie...

Fok die kak skelm maatskappy...

iUnDeRsTaNdNoThInG #31 Posted Oct 12 2017 - 01:22

Private

• -Players-
  • 352 battles
  • [9ATD] 9ATD

View PostNudnick, on Sep 04 2017 - 21:26, said:

All they care about is EU, RU and Asia. The rest of the world doesn't matter to them. Pretty soon they'll no longer be a worldwide game.

huh i thought Asia wasnt controlled by WG. heard some other company made it for like china and japan..... but yes WG doesn't care about us and they usually release updates in EU or RU before NA and they still cant make a server for the Aussies :facepalm:

Mondochiwan #32 Posted Oct 12 2017 - 13:03

Sergeant

• Players
  • 9565 battles
  • [101RM] 101RM

I see the South Africans are now giving up and buying stuff on their new accounts on the EU server.

Well played WG. Well played.

destroyer_steel123456789 #33 Posted Oct 16 2017 - 18:03

Corporal

• Players
  • 13914 battles

View PostMondochiwan, on Oct 12 2017 - 12:03, said:

I see the South Africans are now giving up and buying stuff on their new accounts on the EU server.

Well played WG. Well played.

I will never

COIN_23 #34 Posted Oct 23 2017 - 19:56

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 13698 battles
  • [SATR] SATR

So here we go again....so tired of this...WG just doesn't give a [edited]...cant play now for more than 5 days due to ping being above 450 at log in..in game between 500-600 jump...I try to play but its just so bad when playing...no impact at all, not even a little..lol...and what does WG NA do about it..nothing...look at the crapbelow again - usual answer:

Ticket #1163325

Category:
WoT
Sub-category:
Account Support
Wargaming...

It has has been hoe long since the server merger and still you are not giving players answers with regards to fixing the ping problem or transferring their account to servers of their choice with playable ping...

There is absolutely no positive answers or feedback in the forums or on any tickets logged with the issues mentioned - absolutely pathetic....

Attached please see the log in screen when I tried on several occasions to log it.....it is now 17h00 in South Africa and there 14000 players on the server (according to the info in game)....this is the fastest ping I could get after several attempts to get a better ping...just like the no feedback...this is pathetic & poor...

Just a continuous reflection of how much WG really cares about the players....
Reopened
CANCEL

Replies

Joseph Nichols 

Hi COIN_23,

Thank you for contacting WarGaming Support and continued love for the game!

I understand that you are having an issue regarding your ping in game and you want to transfer server.

You can download the EU game client here:
http://worldoftanks.eu/en/content/docs/update/

In regards to the NA server , you are free to play there as well if you choose, but at this point in time we are unable to transfer accounts across servers, and we do not link accounts or any of there content or progression across multiple servers.

Should you have further inquiries, please do not hesitate to visit Frequently Asked Questions

Thank you for understanding and see you on the field Commander!

Best Regards,

Joseph Nichols
Wargaming America Support

Please don't forget to fill out our survey once your ticket has been completed.

Wargaming Support is now on Twitter! Follow us @WargamingCS for updates and announcements. https://twitter.com/WargamingCS

COIN_23 
Another pathetic, contradicting, copy and paste reply! Not even worth asking Wargaming anything in this regard anymore! Please close this ticket just like a lot of players are closing thier accounts! Thanks!

COIN_23 
WG NA,

You created the problem...not the players...so deal with it professionally in order to resolve the issues...

PLAYERS are not able to play in the same way they did...understand that...due to your mistakes...

So it is up to you to sort out problem...not us...if you cannot sort it out, then transfer players to servers with the accounts they have invested a lot of time and money in...make an effort to do it...not give continuous crap contradicting replies...don't be pathetic...

Pathetic contradicting copy and past answers is not resolving the problem....in one reply you say they are working on the transfers and in another you say due to technical issues transfers cannot take place..does not make sense...

Again...you created the current problem with the merge that you facilitated...so come up with fixes and actions to resolve the problem for both issues...fix the ping issue or transfer the players...easy as that...

Nobody in their right mind can expect a person just to leave after all the time, effort and money spend...that is just pathetic reasoning...

COIN_23 
Attached you will see another screen of my log in Ping tonight at 20h20..no way I can even join as is...

thus..if I play it implies my ping in-game will be between 480 and 600...so please explain how you expect players to play like this if you created the problem, but at the same time, you don't seem to be competent to resolve the issues or to give players alternatives...except naturally the pathetic, contradicting, copy and paste replies when questions are asked.

rich73 #35 Posted Oct 23 2017 - 20:05

Major

• Players
  • 44808 battles
Customer service doesnt matter when you have mindless peeps spending so much money.The only thing W G will listen too is a drop in revenue and that wont happen with you mindless spenders.Blame yourselves.

COIN_23 #36 Posted Oct 23 2017 - 23:35

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 13698 battles
  • [SATR] SATR

Sorry Rich...you are completely off line regarding the matter being discussed! With all due respect...Please go and talk nonsense somewhere else...no need to insult us by calling us mindless!

The problem we are sitting with has nothing to do with spending money...its about decisions being made by WG without considering the negative impacts on their player community, or the risks thereof, or not having solutions for problems such as what we are facing...

That is all...

H3RM #37 Posted Nov 13 2017 - 10:35

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 15776 battles
  • [TBM] TBM
Petition, for what it's worth: https://www.gopetiti...m-na-to-eu.html

Vonkluge1940 #38 Posted Nov 19 2017 - 17:14

Corporal

• Players
  • 20233 battles
  • [HARMZ] HARMZ

View Postpaddler1, on Sep 21 2017 - 11:14, said:

This forum is where WOT wants you to go so no one knows how they are gutting the game to get short term profits.  I worked for a company that did something similar.  After years of hard work we built up the business and the bean counters convinced management that they did not need to take care of customers, it was just leaving money on the table.  They cut commissions losing all the sales reps, cut customer service to where no one could get through the phones, etc.  Within one year sales had gone from the best ever to back where they were a decade ago.

I am on the American West Coast and the game is now pretty unplayable, not as bad as yours, but still 120 ping and 24 fms leaves the vehicles blind and un-driveable. 

You guys have one thing you can complain about that can really hurt them if posted in the right spot.  Hit the comments on the EU youtube website for every video they post about their racist behavior.  Hit them where it will really hurt.  In Europe being a Nazi is a hate crime.  Call them out for their Nazi racist attacks on Africa, keeping the blacks away from their Slavic women.  Otherwise WOT's attitude will be "let them eat lag".  Good Luck! 

What a stupid response....

I live on the West Coast and the merging of servers did little in changing my ping or FPS. It's really more about your ISP their route to the end server and your modem/router quality, also PC quality will have an effect. Before the server merge I played for years on the "East" server exclusively since for the most that's where the largest number of players played and while my connection was not as good I was still around 60 ping or less and my "New" pc was 117 FPS all the time. After the merge it change little. I would get my ISP's service dept out there and look at whats going on. I buy my own Modems and Router since its in the long run cheaper and better quality.

You should be able to bring your account with you! but I understand the problem, the games are different on the different servers and to transfer would require a lot of physical manipulation of your garage to do this. To do this for possibly thousands of players is $$$ and once you do it it opens the door for others to ask for transfers for all sorts of reasons. Its to bad that all the versions are not the same and we would be free to roam across servers! World of Warcraft has this ability, not to roam but to at least transfer to different worlds (servers and takes a few days)

Calling people Nazi's is pretty lame, childish, and wont get you anywhere. You sound like one of those dumb liberal "I want, I want, I want, for free" people that have come to infest California and turn it into screwed up state it has become!

Good luck to you all in South Africa and I hope it does get straightened out.

H3RM #39 Posted Nov 21 2017 - 10:11

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 15776 battles
  • [TBM] TBM

View PostVonkluge1940, on Nov 19 2017 - 17:14, said:

Good luck to you all in South Africa and I hope it does get straightened out.

Thanks, but it looks like it won't happen. I lost all hope. 3 Months and counting. What are the odds that they are actually even considering helping us move? 0% chance would be my guess.

I have worked my way up, on EU, to the T20 and I'm ready to buy a T29, just mucking around with the M6 still just because I can. I have the Nashorn too, and a few other tier 5 and lower tanks. Finished with heavy and med missions for the stug 4. On the last TD mission. Now I just need a decent light and spg. All I'm missing from the NA server is my Prem tanks and good crews.

Edited by H3RM, Nov 21 2017 - 10:58.

Also tagged with Server, lied, South Africa, wargaming, NA, EU, Ping

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users