Is there a mod to toggle "Accelerate Crew Training" for all eligible tanks?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Vardeman #1 Posted Sep 05 2017 - 20:51

Corporal

• Players
  • 35799 battles
  • [56TH] 56TH
It gets to be a pain when I run low on gold for conversion and want to turn on the Training for each and every one of my elited tanks and then again turn it off when I get a fresh influx of gold.

xrays_ #2 Posted Sep 05 2017 - 21:12

Major

• Players
  • 41964 battles
  • [FELOW] FELOW

Personally, I just have a few tanks selected as XP creators (and they stack up over time, I now have over 1 mil waiting, if I ever need/want it), and everything else is set for accelerated crew training. If you need more XP to convert, it doesn't take long if you uncheck a few tanks and roll with them for a while. Having a global switch may seem to make some sense, but it also seems a bit extreme and maybe only useful to a few players.

x.

Nunya_000 #3 Posted Sep 05 2017 - 22:08

Major

• Players
  • 20656 battles
  • [PACNW] PACNW

View Postxrays_, on Sep 05 2017 - 12:12, said:

Personally, I just have a few tanks selected as XP creators (and they stack up over time, I now have over 1 mil waiting, if I ever need/want it), and everything else is set for accelerated crew training. If you need more XP to convert, it doesn't take long if you uncheck a few tanks and roll with them for a while. Having a global switch may seem to make some sense, but it also seems a bit extreme and maybe only useful to a few players.

x.

Sure, it does not take long, but that is not the problem.  The bigger problem is early onset of "Oldtimers Disease" that prevents us from remembering to change the toggle BEFORE hitting battle.  I would love to see a global toggle.

dnaman #4 Posted Sep 05 2017 - 23:15

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 25108 battles
  • [_EOS_] _EOS_
Am I the only one that has like 3 million convertible experience that I am no way gonna pay Wargaming for?  I use my tankrewards gold for that sometimes, but overall, I have more than I think I could ever use up.  Maybe it's just me.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users